XY Possible Leaked Pokémon: Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, and more!

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
RE: Possible New Pokémon: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa

Well, I found this I don't remember where, but it seems legit... XD

Attachments

• BWYUIa4.png
    BWYUIa4.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 220

professorlight

Ice Queen

I didn't like volcanion and hoopa, but if those three are together...

PleaseletthembetruepleaseletthembetruepleaseletthembetrueIWANTADIANCIENOOOWWWW

I knew I wasn't wrong catching a carbink! though it's weird... carbink appears as a standalone in the pokedex... could diancie be a legendary inspired in the carbuncle, and carbink is just a diamond?

If this is true, I vow to evolve you, Crystal, I don't care how, but you will evolve, even if it's the last thing I do.
With arceus as my witness, I WILL HAVE A DIANCIE!

I just thought of this, what if it's true that this gen didn't end with the 69 pokemon we know, but the rest are in the game's code already, just unobtainable at the moment? If there really is an extended kalos pokedex, this could be a sinnoh-like situation, where some evolutions were in different parts of the pokedex, and similarly, diancie and the rest go after zygarde.

Spammy

8^)

I'm thinking that Diancie is related to Carbink, but not in a typical fashion like evolution. Something new possibly?

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer

I like Daincie cus of the crystals on it :)

Prolly name mine Crystal or Gem :)

J.D.

Mewtwo Fan

Spammy said:
I'm thinking that Diancie is related to Carbink, but not in a typical fashion like evolution. Something new possibly?
First thing that came to my mind was that Carbink is suppose to be millions of years old... maybe Diancie is a Carbink that's many, many millions of years older? A Carbink that has had much more time to grow and mature, and thus not an evolution of Carbink, but still related in some way and much, much rarer.

And Volcanion is suppose to be our first Water/Fire Pokemon? It's... interesting looking... though not what I had expected, especially when compared to the various Water/Fire Fakemon I've seen.

Apexys

Aspiring Trainer

Random theory but does Volcanion have something to do with that waterfall flowing backwards somewhere in the world, and if so, does that make it the geyser Pokemon, since geysers are kinda like waterfalls, only going upwards?

Momaster12

The Temporal Destroyer

Considering Diancie's supposed catch rate, it would make since that it is the evolution of Carbink. Maybe it's like the Manaphy of this gen.

Ririka

Give me Mega Milotic, now.
[split] Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

Apparently some people manage to hack and find a Mega form of some pokemon...

pjIReU4.jpg

It's Latios/Latias

This guy is the one who also managed to hack Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion

godzilla41

https://www.facebook.com/planetscizor
RE: Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

Wow so nintendo hide away more mega evolutions. It was kind of akward when I found out that only Blazinken has a mega and the rest of the Hoenn starters are not even in the game, let alone mega evo's.

After pokebank is released, I wonder how many more of those EVENT type torchic with a megastones will be released.

Reggie McGigas

-

I like Diancie and Volcanion, but Hoopa's designs are worse than it's name.

Also, apparently latios and latias have mega evos, but both have the same purple evo.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod

Ririka said:

pjIReU4.jpg

It's Latios/Latias

Well that is wierd.. where is the Mega symbol?
Its not a Mega? Just another form ?

Ririka

Give me Mega Milotic, now.

scattered mind said:
Ririka said:

pjIReU4.jpg

It's Latios/Latias

Well that is wierd.. where is the Mega symbol?
Its not a Mega? Just another form ?

This guy hacked the cartridge so that a wild pokemon sprite changed into the sprite of these Mega, that's why there is no Mega symbols, and that the level is adjusted to 100, just like how Diancie etc hacked.

Leaf_Ranger

Knight of Nature and Pokémon

I only like Vocanion. Except for Mew and Celebi, I don't tend to like "pixies" Pokémon.
I also think that Diancie looks like an evolution of Carbink.

Reggie McGigas said:
Also, apparently latios and latias have mega evos, but both have the same purple evo.

I've seen a picture of it (eurogamer.pt) and if it's true then creativity really went down the drain, because even the triangle on Lati@s forehead is now the same. If it's true...oh Game Freak...:rolleyes:

IgnisMagister

Togepi go BOOM!

Reggie McGigas said:
I like Diancie and Volcanion, but Hoopa's designs are worse than it's name.

I agree with you. Hoopa looks awful. Diancie looks decent, and Valcanion reminds me of Heatran a lot.

KiKi

Team Harmony

I don't like Latios and Latias' mega evolutions. They look the same, and they're both like a lavender color. :/

shinysearcher

Help me find a shiny! haha :D

If these were to be real (is this confirmed? Like, last time I checked, 3DS was yet to be hacked), I like the three of them. Diancie does resemble to Carbink a bit, so maybe is like a Mew/Mewtwo and Ditto plot all over, where Ditto is more frequent the more you get closer to Mew/Mewtwo; so maybe Diancie is somewhere near Carbinks in a cave (just my opinion though). I imagined a lot of Carbinks worshipping Diancie xD

Hoopa looks very, very evil, and if it manages to be real, I think it's my favorite of the three. It makes me sort of remember Banette in a way.

Volcanion... ehh, I kind of expected more of it. I always thought that Volcanion would be a combination of volcano, lion and cannon (like, Blastoise's). But I know that it will grow on me later if it's real (essentialy because of its type combination; it is one that I have always wanted).

KiKi said:
I don't like Latios and Latias' mega evolutions. They look the same, and they're both like a lavender color. :/

What I thought about them is that they may have the same mega stone (which won't be true, but, follow me lol, and that they look the same because they merged (think of DBZ fusion ritual), and the result of the mega evofusion is a Mega Lati@s that resembles more the one that you caught. I hope you understood :S then again, this is just my view of it.

They look wird though, and sort of resemble jets more than ever.

Edit: King AZ's Floette was also leaked to be out in the wild by the supposed hacker.

Whitefire

Don't Hold It Against Us

Perhaps its just Latinite, working for both mons thus turning them the same.

Carbink/Diancie seems to be the manaphy of the gen.

Volcanion is awesome.

Hoopa sucks.

1380624_10151983495979528_1498930644_n.jpg

KiKi

Team Harmony
Ohkay. So we've Nao seen Diancie and Mew in pokemon Amie, as well as Volcanion and Arceus in battle.

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
I'm sensing an event for AZ's Floette, similar to the events we had for Pokémon like Spiky-eared Pichu. Was half-expecting it, to be honest.

Sheriff_K

Eevee Breeder
I've been hoping that a Shiny Floette would have AZ's color scheme. If that is the case cool, if not, this event one is just as good :p

New Vivillon forms?! :O
Latias+Latios "fusion" (they most likely have the same Mega Stone)! :O