XY Possible Leaked Pokémon: Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, and more!

Rob234111

ArticunoX
RE: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa?

JudithYo said:
I think that either it's a missingno or they are going to make pokemon Z and program them into, i checked the national dex of my pokemon Y and only zygarde was the last pokemon...

These Pokemon would come after Zygarde in the Pokedex. This is the norm for event Pokemon. It is highly unlikely that GF would put three brand new Pokemon into Z version and not have them in X or Y. Different formes perhaps, but not completely new Pokemon.

They've solved the Missingno crisis It was a coding error that they forgot to remove, I could understand there being missingno like glitches in this game, but not ones with full fledged names such as "Volcanion" and "Diancie".

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

JudithYo said:
I think that either it's a missingno or they are going to make pokemon Z and program them into, i checked the national dex of my pokemon Y and only zygarde was the last pokemon...

If there is another pokemon after zygarde in national dex, you would be able to see it in your nat dex unless you seen it before

Shinjiru Taiyou

Aspiring Trainer

Hoopa is protector of another region hidden in games via event, we getting totem for it's event, new region event will start in next year in february/january and there we will have roaming one dog from trio and rest of new pokemons in this generation. THERE WILL BE second leauge to beat and continuation of Team flare and AZ plot, and other events like repairing that big hole in ground. Lysandre will want use Zygarde awakened form [it's like metapod, inside we have it's true form, we can even see light from there] to bring 'order' to the world and we'll get event shiny Xernas/Yveltal to process this event. Next games on 3ds will be; Hoenn remakes 2014 and gen 7 2015.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant

Shinjiru Taiyou said:
Hoopa is protector of another region hidden in games via event, we getting totem for it's event, new region event will start in next year in february/january and there we will have roaming one dog from trio and rest of new pokemons in this generation. THERE WILL BE second leauge to beat and continuation of Team flare and AZ plot, and other events like repairing that big hole in ground. Lysandre will want use Zygarde awakened form [it's like metapod, inside we have it's true form, we can even see light from there] to bring 'order' to the world and we'll get event shiny Xernas/Yveltal to process this event. Next games on 3ds will be; Hoenn remakes 2014 and gen 7 2015.

Is this a theory?
because the way you put it, it sounds like a fact.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

I'm guessing that it's just a theory, but for now, it sounds pretty plausible, and if Gamefreak pulled that off, I would be extremely happy.

Shinjiru Taiyou

Aspiring Trainer

We, AZ and his pokemon will help Lysandre understand why pokemons are that immportant to our world, and how this world works, because he thinks, they were created to bring chaos in humans world of order and ideals [lol?]

Tuoko

Aspiring Trainer

I'm kinda excited about these three.
And, also, if they were available in-game already via DLC, wouldn't that take away the fact of them being event legendaries? :I
My friend says that could happen... But I doubt it.
And I'm guessing Diancie is the messenger squirrel.
Also Volcanion? Remember that tiki item? It says it's for a legendary in another region... Maybe the region could be an archipelago, like Hawaii. And volcanos are in archipelagos, plus there's water surrounded by them.
Hoopa... I don't even know, maybe it could be the wolf.

MuhFugginMoose

I'd Say Grass Knot!

Baha, I remember when everyone was complaining about there not being enough Pokemon. . .
Then we find this out, and they all stop whining.
Classic GF. :3

professorlight

Ice Queen

Shinjiru Taiyou said:

At least have the common sense to say "my friend works at nintendo and told me...", man... if you just blurt it all out it looks even more outlandish.
And thanks for the spoilers, by the way. Some people still haven't finished the game.

But guys, why all the hoopa about this? (yes, I went there. I'm not sorry, and yes, I am a terrible person) after all, we always knew GF made event pokemon, and with those names, we haven't much to speculate on. The only one that gives something of a hint is volcanion, and even then, a heatran evo is unlikely; legendaries don't evolve, that's why they are legendaries.

[private]Removed this and warned for it:
"Yes, and the next game will print money, make you sandwiches and give you bl*****bs."
~Frezgle
[/private]

Ohman177

Aspiring Trainer

The way I see it:
Volcanion will have something to do with the tiki souvineer.
Volcano Pokemon+Tiki+Unknown region as stated by NPC= Undescovered Island.
Diancie is the fairy/pixie of this gen. He is prob based off the rumored messenger squirrel. His type matches with the leaked info about the squirrel and his catch rate matches that of the other fairies/pixies.
Hoopa is 100% wild card. It could be the wolf, but I doubt it.

Shinjiru Taiyou

Aspiring Trainer

Who cares about spoilers...seriously you can be only a) surprised b) let down c) hype!!! ect. no matter, if you read about something in internet, or meet things in game, they're only reactions on something, so 'spoilers' are really stupid thing

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

And what if in the end Volcanion is a FIFTH Musketeer(CobalION/TerrakION/VirizION) and Keldeo's old rival and it has to battle Keldeo, so you fly to the Moor of Icirrus to meet with the 4 Musketeers and they let you battle Keldeo if you have Volcanion in your party? And that way we have the Fire/Fighting of this Generation!!! :p LOL, just joking, but if something like that eventually turns out to be true then I'll die due to how long and hard I'll laugh... XDDD But putting jokes aside, I believe there's a hidden mountain island to get Volcanion, and Diance will hopefully be found on the south-west gap of Central Kalos...

iDrake

Aspiring Trainer

MuhFugginMoose said:
Baha, I remember when everyone was complaining about there not being enough Pokemon. . .
Then we find this out, and they all stop whining.
Classic GF. :3

Well, it's not like nobody didn't expect event legendaries tbh. And three more aren't world changing, but at least it's a beginning.

I doubt Diancie being the squirrel from Norse mythology. I mean, if it is related to the three main legis and story, why make it an event pokémon and not part of the story? Dunno, doesn't feel right imo.

And what Mr. Shinjiru said sounds quite interesting and tbh too good to be true, but who knows, maybe we'll have something similiar to it. But talking about it, is your theory fan-fiction or more likely to be reconfirmed by official statements?

King Xerneas

Icy Goth

iDrake said:
I doubt Diancie being the squirrel from Norse mythology. I mean, if it is related to the three main legis and story, why make it an event pokémon and not part of the story? Dunno, doesn't feel right imo.

*cough* Arceus *cough*

Whitefire

Don't Hold It Against Us

professorlight said:
A heatran evo is unlikely; legendaries don't evolve, that's why they are legendaries.
Manaphy/Phione.

Heatran could be able to breed, and make these things, but they cant turn into heatrans. Thus 'prevo' but not really. Idk, the coding for it is there... >_>

Poison Master

Aspiring Trainer

Three more legends, and still none of them are Poison? Screw you, GameFreak.

professorlight

Ice Queen

Shinjiru Taiyou said:
Who cares about spoilers...seriously you can be only a) surprised b) let down c) hype!!! ect. no matter, if you read about something in internet, or meet things in game, they're only reactions on something, so 'spoilers' are really stupid thing

Reactions aren't the same as spoilers; you said lysandre will use zygarde's true form, thus implying that he is the final bad guy. That's no reaction, that's a fact. And ruins someone's perception of a story. So spoilers are not really stupid thing.

Whitefire said:
professorlight said:
A heatran evo is unlikely; legendaries don't evolve, that's why they are legendaries.
Manaphy/Phione.

Heatran could be able to breed, and make these things, but they cant turn into heatrans. Thus 'prevo' but not really. Idk, the coding for it is there... >_>

Phione does not evolve into manaphy, phione is manaphy's offspring.
Rowan himself theorized in DPP that legendarys did not evolve because they were completly developed creatures. In my book, that sets up a standard.

iDrake

Aspiring Trainer

TheRoyalXerneas said:
iDrake said:

*cough* Arceus *cough*

Oh well :D

But then again, Arceus is in general something like the creator of everything. You can introduce a being like that any generation, since he created every legendary, and thus every lore, in this world.

Whitefire

Don't Hold It Against Us

professorlight said:
Phione does not evolve into manaphy, phione is manaphy's offspring.
That's what I said :|

And /Heatran/ is complete, as is Volcrarona and other final mons because they are final mons. You can't have a kid because you're an adult.... what?

Though due to /typing/, its not really likely. fire/water <- fire/steel ? Moving on.

KiKi

Team Harmony

Since the 6th generation has already been released as a whole,I don't see why GF is holding back on releasing these three Pokemon.

I mean, I understand the reasoning behind it, but we shouldn't have to wait for their respective movies for corocoro to reveal them. :/