XY Possible Leaked Pokémon: Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, and more!

iDrake

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa?

KiKi said:
Since the 6th generation has already been released as a whole,I don't see why GF is holding back on releasing these three Pokemon.

I mean, I understand the reasoning behind it, but we shouldn't have to wait for their respective movies for corocoro to reveal them. :/

Well, they wanted to keep it as a surprise, but that failed, since GF is talented at screwing up at keeping secrets. :rolleyes:

Spartan Sceptile

Just goin for a walk....

I Think an event may unlock a key that opens the 3 Locked Doors on Route 13 leading to 3 Different facilities besides the Powerplant. Hopefully the legendaries have something to do with team flare that could lead onto a dropoff for the next game.

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!

KiKi said:
Since the 6th generation has already been released as a whole,I don't see why GF is holding back on releasing these three Pokemon.

I mean, I understand the reasoning behind it, but we shouldn't have to wait for their respective movies for corocoro to reveal them. :/

As much as I agree it would be cool to see them, this hidden stuff has always been the case. The only difference is that 3DS cartridges are (as of yet) impossible to crack, so for the first time ever we can't see every Pokémon's data immediately upon release.

They do it to prolong each generation. Hopefully all of this talk of a shorter generation/a constant drawn-out generation with multiple releases spanning various regions/this just being the first half of the generation is true, but this isn't really the thread for it. Then again, perhaps one or more of the three hidden legendaries comes from another region (with all the hints and such).

Leaf_Ranger

Knight of Nature and Pokémon

Rusty Sticks said:
Can confirm. Just did this.

Possibly the "event" Pokemon of this generation. Rumors going around that Volcanion is the Lava Dome Pokemon that is discussed in Luminose City, and is possibly an evolution to Heatran.
If you want to do this for yourself:

Start > GTS > Yes > Deposit > Pokemon you want > (scroll to the bottom) What Pokemon? > type in the name

Despite that information, my mind keeps thinking of Volcarona somehow!
I just hope that these legendary got some background story behind, I just hate legendary without some sort of myth or event behind them.

CMP said:
KiKi said:

As much as I agree it would be cool to see them, this hidden stuff has always been the case. The only difference is that 3DS cartridges are (as of yet) impossible to crack, so for the first time ever we can't see every Pokémon's data immediately upon release.

They do it to prolong each generation. Hopefully all of this talk of a shorter generation/a constant drawn-out generation with multiple releases spanning various regions/this just being the first half of the generation is true, but this isn't really the thread for it. Then again, perhaps one or more of the three hidden legendaries comes from another region (with all the hints and such).

Is there any thread around here about that?, because it's the first time I'm reading something like that!

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!

Leaf_Ranger said:
Is there any thread around here about that?, because it's the first time I'm reading something like that!

Not here, I don't think, but there's discussion/videos on many other sites. The constant referencing to a region that "isn't Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, or even Unova," the Strange Souvenir, and the fact that the official guide says there are exclusive berries that you must receive from "other regions." Quite interesting, considering you can't currently do so (even once Pokémon Bank opens...you can't bring items over).

Regardless, I'm assuming the Strange Souvenir has to do with one of these Pokémon (Volcanion, maybe?), and since it comes from somewhere far away...

Rob234111

ArticunoX
RE: Possible New Pokémon: Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa

OMG Could you imagine if Game Freak managed to pack another region into the data of the cartridges and made it only accessible with a patch...

They could put 8 more badges, new Pokemon, new mega evolutions, even further evolutions of gen 6 Pokemon (Heliolisk, I'm looking at you...), Mega stones for the legendary birds (I mean, come on, WHY ARE THEY HERE IF THEY DON'T GET SOME BADASS EVOLUTIONS?), a second new type (wishful thinking at this point, I just want another new eeveelution), new clothes.

Oh God, please let this be a thing... I mean, where do the trains in Couriway Town go? There is a train tunnel that leads East, which on the map shows more mountains, perhaps there could be a new region past those mountains?

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant

Rob234111 said:
OMG Could you imagine if Game Freak managed to pack another region into the data of the cartridges and made it only accessible with a patch...

They could put 8 more badges, new Pokemon, new mega evolutions, even further evolutions of gen 6 Pokemon (Heliolisk, I'm looking at you...), Mega stones for the legendary birds (I mean, come on, WHY ARE THEY HERE IF THEY DON'T GET SOME BADASS EVOLUTIONS?), a second new type (wishful thinking at this point, I just want another new eeveelution), new clothes.

Oh God, please let this be a thing... I mean, where do the trains in Couriway Town go? There is a train tunnel that leads East, which on the map shows more mountains, perhaps there could be a new region past those mountains?

I think Masuda stated that they aren't going to patch it, or they'll only patch glitches.

With all the references to a 'new' region, I would not be surprised if X2/Y2/Z/whatever was set in a new region and we have the option to go to Kalos postgame.

Rob234111

ArticunoX

P.DelSlayer said:
Rob234111 said:

I think Masuda stated that they aren't going to patch it, or they'll only patch glitches.

With all the references to a 'new' region, I would not be surprised if X2/Y2/Z/whatever was set in a new region and we have the option to go to Kalos postgame.

Well, perhaps not a patch, maybe it'll be a secret item like a ticket or something that unlocks another region.

TheIcarus

Aspiring Trainer

KiKi said:
Wow, can't believe a simple thread that I made has had over 10,000 views!

I can't wait until these pokemon are revealed. I wonder what they will look like. Hmmm...

I agree, it will be pretty cool when they are released, in the mean time we have something to look forward to :D

Khalddrogo

Aspiring Trainer

From browsing this thread, I found that some people were arguing with other people's theories. But that is just what they are, theories. This early into the release, we don't know anything. Since the 3DS cartridges are currently uncrackable, we are in the dark about most things. But I'd love to argue that it's a good thing.
Who knows what they plan to do with the alleged second release of the game. (X2, Y2, or Z) Gamefreak taught us with Black 2 and White 2, that they aren't afraid to break the mold. I would love to see some events happening every few months, or a twice a year. Something to breathe life into the games for the casuals/non-competitive battlers.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant

Forgive me if this has been brought up before, but before the release of X/Y there was a list of (Japanese) trademarked names. Some names from the list turned out to be true; all the starter middle evos,

3 names also included but never released as actual Pokemon:
-Diansii
-Borukenion
-Fuupa

these could translate into Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa.

Just a pointer which could prove they exist.

http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/xy-new-pokemon-name-registered-xy.html

RedGamer3

Lord of Time

What if Hoopa is the Pokemon that the statues before the Elite Four are of? It could fit and would be a nice teaser.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

An interesting theory. There are Pokemon statues all over Kalos, so who knows? It would definitely be cool if it were true.

KrisJoeEll

Aspiring Trainer

I'll just leave this here for speculation.

1383230003891.jpg

Galli

Aspiring Trainer

Maybe Diancie is the dog on the left? Maybe Hoopa is the hooded figure?

And maybe Volcanion is the giant statue.

Idk, it just seems like it fits better this way. lol

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!

Galli said:
Maybe Diancie is the dog on the left? Maybe Hoopa is the hooded figure?

And maybe Volcanion is the giant statue.

Idk, it just seems like it fits better this way. lol

I actually agree moreso with the original picture. The large statue looks more like a Fairy than does the canid. And speaking of canid, it would fit with Volcanion; while it could be argued that the words making up the pun (volcano and...canyon?) in the name have nothing to do with canid(s), Honedge can be used as an argument showing that middle puns are sometimes used.

That being said, while an interesting theory, I can't say I buy into it. There have been too many statues used in the series without any actual Pokémon basis.

Sheriff_K

Eevee Breeder

Water/Fire sounds so interesting... *dies*

G-Panthera

Panthera's Fiercest Fighter

CMP brought up a interesting possibility. If Volcanion is indeed a canid-focused Legendary, perhaps he/it is supposed to be Fenrir? A wolf-like Pokémon with a Fire/Water type?

yammark

Aspiring Trainer

I'm totally agree that statue look like Rock/Fairy = Diancie
And the statue with hood fit Psychic/Ghost = Hoopa
But the canid statue , I can't sense the Water type . How it can be Fire/Water ?

p.s. Volcanion = Volcano + Onion , or Volcano + Ocean ... LOL

professorlight

Ice Queen

Volcanion = volcano + canid + onion? orion? canyon? cannon? or just a way to make the name less stupid-sounding and obvious than Volcanid? knowing GF, the most likely is volcano+canid+canyon, so, a fire/rock/ground dog/wolf. A rapper too, dawg! So, it's a fire/rock rapper wolf, sounds awesome.