• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[PokePhD] XY5 Gaia Volcano/Tidal Storm Boxes, Metagross Packs & More!

Would you buy the newest JPN sleeves if I stocked them?

• Yes; as long as the price is good.

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • No; I don't need any sleeves.

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
RE: [CardHorizon] English PSA Graded! JPN SR/UR + Shiny Collection! FREE DOMESTIC SHIP!

Bump.

RE: [CardHorizon] Your Core TCG Supplier! Exclusively JPN as of 05/15/13!

Small update. New additions to come next week.

Updated with Vending Sheets and some cards I never planned to sell.

Hi there - just wondering what you have available for Japanese EX Battle Boost reverse holos. I'm trying to complete a set and will take all the help I can get. :) The RH's I need are:

Snivy
Serperior
Virizion
Charizard
Ninetales
Moltres
Victini
Emboar
Prinplup
Empoleon
Samurott
Kyurem
Zekrom
Natu
Ralts
Kirlia
Gothita
Gothitelle
Solosis
Duosion
Lucario
Gallade
Landorus
Meloetta (fighting type)
Spiritomb
Zorua
Zoroark
Cobalion
Gible
Hydreigon
Swablu
Cinccino
Pokémon Enterprise 98/93 (the one with Oshawott)

I'd love to see what you have available and what type of pricing you have in mind. (Obviously something like a rev Charizard would command a much higher price than the regular cards.) Feel free to take it to PM if that's better for you. Thanks for your time!

Sending you a PM!

Added a bunch of JPN cards.

RE: [CardHorizon] Wild Blaze Blowout Sales! Free Booster Pack with $15 Purchase!

Added Wild Blaze.

Other JPN cards are horribly out-of-date.

RE: [CardHorizon] Wild Blaze Blowout Sales! Free Booster Pack with $15 Purchase!

I understand it's $3 for Shiftry, Goodra and Dusknoir from Wild Blaze. May I ask how much shipping to Australia would be?

Miasma22 said:
I understand it's $3 for Shiftry, Goodra and Dusknoir from Wild Blaze. May I ask how much shipping to Australia would be?

I can ship them to Australia for $2. It doesn't include tracking but I'll happily send out replacements if there are any issues. Shoot me a PM if you'd like 'em. :)

Hey man! how many of the Neo 3 packs do you have available?

salmoncannon said:
Hey man! how many of the Neo 3 packs do you have available?

I wish I still had them! I had 16 left and well.. Decided to open them after 3 purchases fell through on eBay for the packs. Do you need any singles? I can give you a great deal on singles or a very near complete set (without Shinings, but basically everything I pulled plus some).

Ahh damn, was looking to add them to my pack collection. Could be interested in a set though, how much were you looking to get?

7. You may only close your thread if nobody has posted on it for two weeks. After two weeks without any new posts, it is considered a dead topic and nobody else is allowed to post on it. Reviving a dead thread (other than your own), will result in a warning. If you would like to close it after the two weeks, simply PM a Trading Corner moderator. You can only request a new trade thread if your original thread is closed. We will not close your trade thread if it has not been at least two weeks since your last post on it.

SoulWind PM me to reopen.

Re-opened by owner's request.

RE: [CardHorizon] Tons of JPN Rarities and PSA Graded Cards -- Contact for Deals

Updated with JPN sets.

RE: [CardHorizon] BOXES IN-HAND! Rising Fist XY3 $40 Shipped & 2-3 Day Delivery!

Updated with Rising Fist XY3.

RE: [CardHorizon] Phantom Gate XY4 Expedited PRE-ORDERS! $40/Box OR LESS!

XY4 pre-orders (a bit overdue, but here nevertheless).

Any chance you can do the prices you listed for XY4 through eBay?

Patriots Fan said:
Any chance you can do the prices you listed for XY4 through eBay?

Sadly, I cannot. It is the absence of fees that allow me to offer the prices I do on PB. :)

Back