• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[PokePhD] XY5 Gaia Volcano/Tidal Storm Boxes, Metagross Packs & More!

Would you buy the newest JPN sleeves if I stocked them?

• Yes; as long as the price is good.

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • No; I don't need any sleeves.

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
RE: [CardHorizon] Shiny Collection Boxes - Old ex's - JPN SR/UR - HTF Promos - 1st WoTC!

Bump.

RE: [CardHorizon] Shiny Collection Boxes - Old ex's - JPN SR/UR - HTF Promos - 1st WoTC!

I am interested in the 4 jap shiny collection packs, I am guessing you have not weighed them? Please tell me if you weighed the packs. Also do you have a trade thread as I prefer trading over buying, but interested none-the-less.

Binx345 said:
I am interested in the 4 Japanese shiny collection packs, I am guessing you have not weighed them? Please tell me if you weighed the packs. Also do you have a trade thread as I prefer trading over buying, but interested none-the-less.

Hey Binx,

I am actually sold out on extra packs!

P.S. I don't weigh them and make sure that I don't purchase weighed ones either but I respect that you asked! :)

What condition is your Base Set 2 Charizard in? Are there any scratches on the foil? Thanks! :)

theducktamer said:
What condition is your Base Set 2 Charizard in? Are there any scratches on the foil? Thanks! :)

My mistake! I thought I took it off the list.

The card is actually long gone. Sorry for any disappointment.

Added some JPN Genesect sleeves! Get 'em while they're hot!

Big update coming soon.

RE: [CardHorizon] 5% OFF CLEARANCE SALE! Complete Sets! Megalo-Cannon Box/Sleeves! SR/UR!

So many complete sets and everything needs to go.

Cards are from my personal collection. :)

RE: [CardHorizon] 5% OFF CLEARANCE SALE! Complete Sets! JPN Shiny Collection! SR/UR!

Bump.

RE: [CardHorizon] 5% OFF CLEARANCE SALE! Complete Sets! JPN Shiny Collection! SR/UR!

Bump.

RE: [CardHorizon] Complete Sets Galore! JPN Shiny Collection + FREE DOMESTIC SHIP!

Need to move these complete sets ASAP.

RE: [CardHorizon] Complete Sets Galore! JPN Shiny Collection + FREE DOMESTIC SHIP!

hi mate interested in your shinny collection for $14.

And when you say everything shipped below shipped for $10 is that all the cards or just one card shipped cheers

Darth

Still have these?

4x EX Sandstorm Pack - $8 ea

darth stack said:
hi mate interested in your shinny collection for $14.

And when you say everything shipped below shipped for $10 is that all the cards or just one card shipped cheers

Darth

Hello,

I meant all the POP cards together (shipping included) is $10.

They are also all pack-fresh MINT.

PokemonTrader said:
Still have these?

4x EX Sandstorm Pack - $8 ea
Hiya,

I literally *just* sold those today.

PokemonTrader said:
Do you have any other packs atm?

Not at the moment, although I am expecting some EX Dragon soon.

I am also selling most the cards I pulled from packs (holos included/various sets).

Let me know when you get the EX Dragon packs :)
I'm trying to start a booster collection.

Prices lowered.. Need everything gone ASAP.

Bump. Make offers!

Updated with complete more sets and PSA goodies.

Also added a nice deal on JPN SR.

Back