Finished Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! New Rules on Front Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mewtwo was hit by 4 attacks..32% left

Mewtwo:

It raised both it's hand..Croconaw and Sandile flew into opposite walls. KO'd

Out:
I go to sleep, go to school, and then this happens.

In:
Dusk: "I suppose I should help. Go! Clamperl, Swampert, Mightyena, Magneton!
Magneton use Thunderbolt!
Mightyena, Crunch!
Swampert, Mud Ball!
Clamperl, Water Pulse!
All on Mewtwo!"

Gaius:

"Attack attack!! it seems to be weakening!"

Gaius's 3 pokemon attacked

The attacks hit....16% left

Mewtwo:

It sensed it's power was starting to weaken..it knew it had to win...and soon.

It formed an energy ball with it's hands..and shot it right in the middle of Gaius's pokemon..

Sandile..Axew..and Smeargle were hit and they were thrown against the wall..All KO'd.

all 4 attacks hit mewtwo..8% left

Mewtwo knew it couldn't keep battling for much longer..it waved it's hands and

Magneton Mightyena Swampert were all thrown against the ceiling and pinned...KO

"Lapras use Body Slam again, Blaze use Dragon Rage again, and Shades use Sand Tomb once more!" Dan shouted out. "I think we have almost defeated this terrible monster!" Dan shouted. Although he was shouting out, he was cowering behind Lapras for cover scared of what Mewtwo might do.

Danny had been unconcious due to the high amount of blood. Whaen he awoke, he saw the purple creature attacking. He had no idea what was going on, so he fell on top of it, the Mewtwo.

OOC:

sorry for not being on

IC:

Mewtwo stumbles. The battle is starting to take it's toll on the pokemon. He uses his psychic power to remove the armor..and looks up into the sky. He rises off the ground..and before anyone can move he shoots up straight in the sky and soon out of view.

Gaius:

"Pity I couldn't capture the beast..it would have won the war!!" Gaius exclaims "This is all your fault!!..if you fools hadn't gotten involved we would have been able to capture it!!!" He yells at the World Avengers..

He runs over and picks up Danny by the collar..about to strike him.

However..his watch suddenly beeps..he looks down at it.

"Red Army..we only have 2 minutes to make it back to the extraction point! Fall Back or be left behind!" He screamed..dropping Danny and making his way to the door. Before he left the room..he noticed intact samples of psychic pokemon DNA and knew they could be synthesized back at the base. He swiped one labeled Beldum and ran towards the extraction point.

Each of you RA AND WA may choose one psychic Basic pokemon of your choice for synthesis back at the base..

Danny's watch Also beeped..they only had 3 minutes to make it back to their Alakazam or they would be left behind

IC:

Rahul was happy that the weird Mewtwo was gone, but then he heard Gaius scream. Then he saw Gaius double take and grab some DNA and he decided to do the same. Rahul snatched up a Ralts DNA and hurried behind Gaius

What are those retards doing? Editing the crime scene to their will?! How dare they leave me out! After trying to kill me they could at least be nice.
Danny ran over and grabbed some Mew Drowzee DNA. Angry at Gaius, he grabbed one of the broken computers and threw it at him. :smashcomp

OOC:

just wondering..now that you guys know what the mission was what did you think of the way I set it up? were you suprised? did you like it? anything you would change?

IC:

Gaius kept on running towards the entrance point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back