Finished Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! New Rules on Front Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IC:

"Apocalypse..CRUNCH!! Knock out that Ghost!" Gaius yelled..

Bloon was bit HARD KO
Mightyena was hit by ice fang..KO

Suddenly..both teams heard a large explosion coming from a door to the left side of the room..a door that neither team noticed..the door was blown off..and both teams could see an object cloaked in what appeared to be Purple flames..

The scientist finally regained consciousness

"You..fools..ugh..you've been wasting time..fighting each other..That (indicating the object) is your true enemy..it destroyed the lab..killed all my comrades...we were trying to create a pokemon more powerful than any other..a pokemon that, in the right hands, would end fighting..a pokemon that could use instruments to create fertile land..could control the weather..a pokemon who would make both sides lay down their arms." (the man coughs blood) "We combined DNA of every psychic pokemon known to exist..and we created Him. A God among pokemon..we gave him armor..to heighten his powers and eliminate all weakness. But..instead of being our savior..he is a Death Bringer. He lashed out..destroyed this base..killed everyone. No pokecube can contain him..he is..forever wild..you must stop him..or even tire him, even that could force it to leave. We found an ancient Sample of DNA here in the ice..and used it for the initial base pair and image..a scientist called the extrapolated dna Mew..and that..is Mewtwo"

The object raised it's head, seeing the teams for the first time. it moved one of it's fingers..and a beam detached from the ceiling and speared the scientist through the stomach. The man gagged

"Mewtwo...why are you"....gurgle..."evil..you could have brought peace.."

The man died

"Oh god, WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS WATCH THE FIRST POKEMON MOVIE?!" Dan screamed at the dead man. "You," Dan point at the Red Army, "we are going to have to escape alive so I suggest you help. Together we've got to fight off Mewtwo until we can escape. Call for backup, we've GOT to get out of here." Dan ordered. He continued muttering stuff about how when creating Pokemon they should've researched more like actually watching the show.

OoC: lol ok. I assumed they created Pokemon because they knew what they were before and created them because of their power and stuff. I thought it was some kind of pattern in history that was inevitable when Pokemon were created. And I thought it was kinda funny =P

IC:

"I agree..we must escape..but if we defeat him it would be a powerful weapon!"

Mewtwo:

The flames subsided..revealing a purple/pink pokemon clad in armor. it outstretched two of it's fingers and debris fell from the ceiling..blocking off both exits that the teams came from..

Escape that way was now out of the question

"He's invincible you (censored), power-hungry, stupid snob! Now we have to get past him... Fluffy tried to Sing him into Sleep!" Dan's voice was fierce. More death. The war had killed enough people and Red Army wanted power in a life or death situation. He was not letting them win this war.

Mewtwo:

The pokemon ignored the noise. he raised his hand and quickly moved it to the left. Fluffly rose and was slammed against the wall KO

Gaius:

"Go...Denio, Charizard, Axew..Smeargle..Sandile" He gave attack orders.. "Crunch, Slash..Dragon pulse..Hyper Beam Bite!"

the attacks hit Mewtwo 90% left

OoC: Ok I'll change it. I thought using Sing would help...
"Come out out Blaze, Lapras, and Shades! Use Dragon Rage, Body Slam, Sand Tomb!" Dan shouted out.

OOC:

you only have 6 max..3 are already KO'd. You Really shuda let the man talk lol please choose 3 of the above and edit accordingly

Mewtwo took the attacks..84% left

Mewtwo waved his right hand..Charizard flew against the wall..KO

Gaius:

"No..Antichrist!..I must fight on..Everyone else..same attacks!

Smeargle couldn't attack

Mewtwo took the attacks 78% left

Locked for the night. each player can attack once before play resumes

OOC: OMG I MISSED A LOT
ALSO ill be in school and at League till around 6:30 PM EST

IC: Rahul sent out Absol, Larvitar, Charizard and Piplup. All of you attack that horrid creature

Play resumes

OOC:

yeah lol

IC:

The attacks hit mewtwo..70% left

Mewtwo:

it moves it's hand up and down.causing the charizard to ram into ceiling and floor repeatedly...KO

Gaius:

"Keep attacking!!"

All 5 of his pokemon attack 60 % left

OoC:Crap,I missed a lot.:( Here is my team leveled up:
[Image: 391.png]
Lv. 19 "Flare" the Monferno
Fury Swipes
Mach Punch
Ember
Flame Wheel

[Image: 396.png]
Lv. 16 "Astro" the Staravia
Tackle
Double Team
Quick Attack
Wing Attack

[Image: 261.png]
Lv. 20 "Hunter" the Mightyena
Tackle
Howl
Sand Attack
Bite

[Image: 133.png]
Lv. 6 "Jay" the Eevee
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand

[Image: 90.png]
Lv. 8 Shellder
Tackle
Withdraw
Supersonic

[Image: 551.png]
Lv. 10 "Biter" the Sandile
Torment
Sand-Attack
Bite Rage

In Storage:

[Image: 158.png]
Lv. 18 Croconaw
Scratch
Bite
Water Gun
Rage

[Image: 574.png]
Lv. 9 Gothita
Pound
Confusion
Tickle

[Image: 285.png]
Lv. 6 Shroomish
Absorb
Tackle

[Image: 582.png]
Lv. 9 "Shaker" the Vanillite
Icicle Spear
Harden
Astonish

In:"Crap!Flare,use Flame Wheel!Astro,use Wing Attack!Croconaw,use Bite!Hunter,use Bite!Jay,use Tail Whip!Biter,use Bite!"

Mewtwo took the attacks 48% left

Mewtwo once again set itself on fire with purple flames...You could tell he was Really angry

This time both of it's hands moved close to each other..Flare and Hunter were lifted into the air and rammed into each other..KO'ing Both of them.

Gaius:

"Everyone..Keep attacking!!"

four of his pokemon attacked..40% left

"Astro,use Wing Attack!Croconaw,use Bite!Jay,use Tail Whip!Biter,use Bite!Shaker,use Astonish!Shroomish,use Absorb!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back