Finished Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! New Rules on Front Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boddy

Was once Boddy903
Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow

2dm795z.png

In the year 2011, the world grew into a state of large unrest. In Australia, natural disasters such as earthquakes and tsunamis ravaged the land, and left half of the continent underwater. Now, families struggle to stay alive, still not knowing what the cause is, awaiting rescue. In Asia, the dominance of North Korea has united with that of Russia, and together, they have managed to take over a large stronghold of Asia: China. Now, the leader of Russia, Czar Nicholas, and Kim Jong Il are working twoards dominating the Earth, and are one of the key dominant powers of the globe. In the Middle East, tension between Sunni and Shi'ite Muslims increases, as a mysterious man appears, claiming to be the Hidden Imam. This mysterious man has been reported to be present at various influential areas. Now in their weakened state, it is a prime target for Russia and North Korea. In Europe, the countries live in fear as evereyday, invasions are lead by rogue terrorists branching from Russia and North Korea. The Leaning Tower of Pisa has been destroyed. In order to keep unification, various Euroean countries have formed the BOESC, Board of European Stable Countries. However, various rumors have been spreading that the Minister of the Board, Eve Renaudel, is a spy for North Korea. In the United States, poverty has reached an all-time high. Drug trafficking from Mexico has reached into Canada and the U.S., and police forces have been unable to keep this under control. Harsh and radical changes and proposals have created an air of distrust in the state, and many people are becoming wary of their own government. Now, a large rebel force called the Enforcers fight to take complete dominant control over North America, from the Government. In Africa, turmoils in Egypt spread out throughout the rest of its countries. Every day, the struggle for dominance remains prevalent. For the last three months, there have been 107 rulers, each lasting no longer than 12 hours. Despite efforts for a peaceful transition towards democracy, harsh dictators create heavy laws that are hard to live with. Now, the population has hit rock bottom. If these large wars and slaughters do not end soon, the population of Africa will cease to exist. The only continents free of violence include South America and Antarctica.

Because South America has been labeled as a "Safe Zone," many families across the world try to find their way there. But sadly, many are killed along the way. The key opposition to the Soviet/Korean alliance is a highly skilled army located in South America, the World Avengers.

On December, 21, 2011, the Soviet/Korean alliance sent a world-wide radio announcement. They announced that they would be called "The Red Army" as propaganda from WWII. They also announced that in one year's time, they would nuclear bomb Antarctica. Not only would this flood the Earth, but the massive shift in weight would send the Earth on a collision course with the Sun.

In a panic, the World Avengers struggled to find a way to defeat the Red Army. They began work on bio-engineering strong creatures that could crush their defenses. Finally, after many trials and tribulations, they finally succeeded in creating their creatures, Pokemon!

So sure that their plan would work, they sent many Pokemon out into the world, each into a habatiat that would suit their needs. However, their plan backfired. The Red Army created a cube that could contain the Pokemon in indefinite space, known as PokeCubes. They now use Pokemon to commit nefarious crimes. Still not wanting to give up, the World Avengers recruited a large army to counter their actions. You are a part of one of these armies. This, is your story.

BASIC GAMEPLAY, RULES, AND GUIDELINES

Right off the bat, you have to choose which side you'd like to play for: The World Avengers, or The Red Army. The RPG will begin with you entering Orientation, where you receive your Starter. Once you choose your Starter, you will be given missions henceforth. Below is a sample mission:

MISSION INTEL

Info: Various Red Army soldiers have been spotted in Cairo. Find out what they're doing, and report back to HQ.

Rewards: Charcoal, Mystic Water, Sharp Beak, Magnet, 50 $

Catchable Pokemon: Shinx, Charmander, Chimchar, Girafarig, Finneon

Warnings: Citizens here are in a large unrest. Be cautious around civilians. Also, a dangerous Pokemon has been reported, so watch out.

Info: Each Mission Report will give you a description of what your Objectives are. Always read this carefully.

Rewards: Each Mission will give you Rewards. Choose your Missions wisely for different Rewards. These Rewards include Money, Battle Items, Healing Items, Hold Items, and Synthesis Items.

Catchable Pokemon: Each time you go on a Mission, there will be the opportunity to capture Pokemon, and improve your Team. Read this part of the Mission Report, and if you are looking for a certain Pokemon, it may be a good idea to pick one where a Pokemon you want is.

Warnings: Some Missions contain Warnings. These Warnings give you extra information of the Setting of your Mission. Often times you will be given advice on how to perform your Mission commendably, so make sure to read this over.

Anybody may join a Mission at any time they are free, and there may be more than one person present at a Mission. Make sure to diversify your Missions, so that you get different Rewards, and can find Catchable Pokemon. But always rembember that once you start a mission you cannot retire from it, and you have to see it to the end.

Synthesis: Besides getting Battle Items and other Miscellaneous Items for you to improve your Pokemon, you will be rewarded often times with Synthesis Items. Because the Pokemon in the world are synthesized in a lab, they are made using Organic Materials. Look for "Essence" Rewards in Mission Reports. "Essences" are the Materials used in Synthesis. At HQ, there will be a list of the Pokemon you can create with combinations of Synthesis Items. This is an alternative way for you to expand your Team. Below is an example of a Pokemon Synthesis:

Charmander: 2 Flame Essences, 1 Lizard Essence, 1 Novice Essence

From the above information, you can see that you can synthesize a Charmander from 2 Flame Essences, a Lizard Essence, and a Novice Essence.

Ranks: Because you are part of an Army, you are given the ability to move on up in Merit. You will each start off as a Private of your respective Army. In order to move on up to the next Promotion, you will need to fulfill certain requirements. For example, in order to move up to Private II, you need to have at least gone on 2 Missions, and have at least 3 Pokemon on your Team. So, it is a great idea to diversify your gameplay as you progress.

Leveling Up After you complete a successful mission, you will be granted with 5 level ups. You can distribute these level ups in any way you wish. Level Ups can also be obtained through certain methods... but you'll find that out soon enough. Pokemon evolve normally.

HQ: The base of operations for the World Avengers is located in Brasilia, Brazil. The base of operations for the Red Army is located underground in the fictional city of Nikolai, Russia. It is the hub of basic operations. Here, you will select Missions, buy items, do Synthesis, and live. Please note that there will also be a few NPC's living with you as well, and they are vital to the story.

That's basically how the game will run down. You can use Money to buy PokeCubes (Poke Balls), Potions, and other useful Items, even Synthesis Items!

Basic Rules:

1. ABSOLUTELY NO GOMODDING
2. All Pokebeach Rules and Games and More Section rules apply.
3. If you have something to ask me, that does not need to be discussed through OoC, please send me a PM with your question. This limits Spam, and focuses more on the RPG
4. Please no flaming, swearing, bullying, or making others feel bad. You wouldn't want anyone doing it to you, so just don't.
5. Don't cheat. Although I will be keeping track of all your Earnings, don't go off the deep end.
6. If you have read all of the Rules, when you apply, put "I like Pie" in after your Application
7. Have fun, and don't whine.
8. The current Pause system is no more. Now, the current Pause system will be set up like this. When either me or Joeypals!! are no longer online, the game will be paused until either one of us comes back to unpause it. There are over 15 of you, and we are in dire need of a Pause system.
9. From now on, whenever you complete a Mission, every player must post, in bold: Mission Complete! If not, the Mission will not be counted. I can not stress this enough. When you capture a Pokemon, also bold it, so that it makes searching through posts easier.
10. If you have any questions about the RPG, do not post them in the thread, PM them to me. This limits confusion, and spam.
11. Missions will be changed. Once you complete a Mission, you must wait at least one hour before joining another. When you join a Mission, please bold the sentence saying you're doing so. Example:

Boddy903 joins blah blah blah Mission! Revenge of the Blah!

12. Players are only allowed to post ONCE during a Pause. After that, they must wait for the game to be unpaused. Anyone who posts twice after a Pause will be given a private warning. Do it again, you'll be given a public warning. The third time this occurs, you will be threatened by the almighty DMASTER SMASH!!!!!0_0 modkill.

Below is the Application! PM to mlouden03

Username:
Name:
Country of Origin:
Backstory (At least 5 Lines):
Side You Want to Play on:
Why Have You Joined This Side?:

The World Avengers:

Chiraami/Tobias Deviss

Tobias is a 16 year old Male from England.

Tobias Deviss lived fairly peacefully, until everything started. He went to school, and was an average teenager in most respects. However, when the Red Army issued their statement on their plan to destroy the world, he was determines to do something and decided to fight them. His mother and sister travelled to Argentina, but his father was killed by terrorists, and there were only two tickets to get out of London.

Team:

498.png

Lv. 5 Tepig
Tackle
Tail Whip

Bag:
5 PokeCubes
5 Rare Candies
50 Dollars
1 Potion

Private I

batui4/Vincent van Hossen IV

Vicent van Hossen IV is a 30 year old Male from Russia.

Vincent grew up in the dark alleyways of Russia as a young and curious boy, always accidentally getting into trouble and being told off because he would steal things. Never had he once stepped out of the safety of the alley's shadows, though many have entered.
Years continued to pass and many more people and guards entered the land, only to be killed and robbed. He matured a lot and took up Geomancary completely rather than just as a hobby, when he heard about the Red Army taking control. He saw them kill his friends and family because they wouldn't help them, so he fled to Brazil where he joined the World Avengers to put a stop to the Red Army's plan.

Team:

495.png

Lv. 10 Snivy
Tackle
Leer
Vine Whip
Wrap

228.png

Lv. 7 Houndour
Leer
Ember
Howl
Smog

Bag:
6 PokeCubes
100 Dollars
5 Rare Candies
1 Potion
1 Novice Essence
1 Flame Essence
1 Root Essence
1 Drop Essence

Private I

Decmaster/Dec

Dec is a 14 year old male from Australia.

Dec had always lived a peaceful life in his house with his parents. However, early in January 2011, a bombing of his town destroyed his house and killed his family. He climbed out of the rubble and ran away, not even knowing where he was going. He eventually came to a burnt forest, which had been burned due to fires caused by the bombing. He wandered around until he found a small creek. He washed his face in the cool water, and a Horsea popped out of the water. A Tympole, Wooper, Azurill, and a Finneon were quick to follow. Ever since, Dec loved Pokemon, especially water type. (This was after Pokemon had been released into the wild) Later, finding a wanted poster recruiting People for the World Avengers, he quickly signed up, seeing the footnote about being able to train Pokemon.

Team:

495.png

Lv. 13 Snivy
Tackle
Growth
Vine Whip
Wrap

116.png

Lv. 12 Horsea
Bubble
Smokescreen
Leer
Water Gun

255.png

Lv. 8 Torchic
Scratch
Growl
Focus Energy

610.png

Lv. 7 Axew
Scratch
Leer
Assurance

Bag:
2 PokeCubes
140 Dollars
1 Potion
1 Novice Essence
1 Flame Essence
1 Root Essence
1 Drop Essence
1 Plume Fossil
1 Soil Essence
1 Stone Essence

Private I

Umbreon/Espeon/Jason

Jason is a 11 year old male from the United States

While traveling to South America, his family got killed while he escaped. He traveled south until he found the World Avengers HQ.He stayed, and learned how to be a soldier. Everyone was very nice to him,and he wanted to return the favor, by joining the army.He got accepted, and made quick friends with the people, and Pokemon.

Team:

391.png

Lv. 14 "Flare" the Chimchar
Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt

396.png

Lv. 9 "Astro" the Starly
Tackle
Growl
Quick Attack
Wing Attack

261.png

Lv. 5 "Hunter" the Poochyena
Tackle
Howl

133.png

Lv. 6 "Jay" the Eevee
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand

90.png

Lv. 8 Shellder
Tackle
Withdraw
Supersonic

551.png

Lv. 10 "Biter" the Sandile
Torment
Sand-Attack
Bite Rage

In Storage:

158.png

Lv. 8 Totodile
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun
Rage

574.png

Lv. 9 Gothita
Pound
Confusion
Tickle

285.png

Lv. 6 Shroomish
Absorb
Tackle

582.png

Lv. 9 "Shaker" the Vanillite
Icicle Spear
Harden
Astonish

Bag:
1 PokeCubes
120 Dollars
1 Potion
13 Rare Candies
1 Novice Essence
1 Flame Essence
1 Root Essence
1 Drop Essence
1 Dome Fossil
1 Venom Essence
2 Norm Essences
1 Pest Essence

Private II

shampoo-thief/Raul

Raul is a 23 year old Male from Peru

Born in Peru, he enlisted in the WA army at age 18. Being stationed in Peru, he was trained in mountain, desert, and rainforest combat as a foot soldier. He grew up in Lima with his mother and little sister, his father was killed by reds in an oversea mission, as his dad was the head of a WA troop. This fueled his strong hatred for Reds and one of the driving forces behind him joining the army. He wears a white undershirt and a black denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up just above his elbows.

Team:
158.png

Lv. 17 Totodile
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun
Rage

228.png

Lv. 13 Houndour
Leer
Ember
Howl
Smog

173.png

Lv. 7 Cleffa
Pound
Charm
Encore
Sing

Bag:
5 PokeCubes
0 Rare Candies
90 Dollars
1 Potion
1 Novice Essence
1 Flame Essence
1 Root Essence
1 Drop Essence
1 Armor Essence
1 Opaque Essence

Private II

HypnoticLuxray/Daniel Carr

Daniel Carr is a 12 year old Male from Ireland.

Being only twelve, Danny could barely face the problems of life of this point in time. His mother and him went for a voyage to South America so they could find freedom using only a rowboat. Sadly his mother got shot quickly in the voyage by a member of the Red Army. Angry, he threw his paddle at the man and hijacked his motorboat. He made it to South Africa all by his own, only getting a small scar on his left knee to remind him of the disaster. He hopes to get high ranks in the army to avenge his mother.

Team:

1.png

Lv. 11 "Boone" the Bulbasaur
Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed
Vine Whip

74.png

Lv. 10 "Gem" the Geodude
Tackle
Defense Curl
Mud Sport
Rock Polish

390.png

Lv. 10 "Slicer" the Chimchar
Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt

403.png

Lv. 11 "Hypnotic" the Shinx
Tackle
Leer
Charge

Bag:
2 PokeCubes
190 Dollars
1 Potion
5 Rare Candies
1 Novice Essence
1 Flame Essence
1 Root Essence
1 Drop Essence
1 Soil Essence
1 Stone Essence

Private II

Culex77/Tidus

Tidus is a 15 year old Male from the United States

A few days ago I heard about the Red Army's plan to blow up Antartica. So I decided if anyone was going to stop them. It would be me. I knew saving the world wasn't going to be easy but someone's got to and with these Pokemon by my side I would be ready for anything. So I got on a boat to Brazil which made it there safely with very little trouble. After a three day hike I made to the base located in Brasilia and presented myself to one of the men there. Now it's almost time for orentation and I'm nervous but I'll do my best in every mission possible. Tidus has blond hair and blue eyes. His jeans are torn from the hike he took to get to the base.

Team:

501.png

Lv. 10 "Typhoon" the Oshawott
Tackle
Tail Whip
Water Gun

276.png

Lv. 10 "Ventus" the Taillow
Peck
Growl
Focus Energy
Quick Attack

506.png

Lv. 10 "Lil' Pup" the Lillipup
Leer
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Bite

459.png

Lv. 10 Snover
Powder Snow
Leer
Razor Leaf
Icy Wind

Bag:
2 PokeCubes
1 Rare Candies
110 Dollars
1 Potion
1 Novice Essence
1 Flame Essence
1 Root Essence
1 Drop Essence

Private II

Joeypals!!/Chase

Chase is a 15 year old Male from the United States.

Chase was sitting around in his house one day when he had heard about the Red Army. His buddy, Ben (Darkvoid??), had been taken by the Red Army. He was about to get up to do something, but his doors were locked. Outraged, he attack his sister, hospitalizing her. Feeling remorseful, Chase wants to get revenge on the Red Army. It's his time to shine...

Team:

501.png

Lv. 15 "Striker" the Oshawott
Tackle
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Water Sport

506.png

Lv. 10 "Patches" the Lillipup
Leer
Tackle
Odor Sleuth

267.png

Lv. 10 "Beauty" the Beautifly
Tackle
Absorb
Poison Sting
Harden

366.png

Lv. 5 "Ariel" the Clamperl
Clamp
Water Gun
Whirlpool
Clamp
Iron Defense

446.png

Lv. 10 "Chewy" the Munchlax
Amnesia
Defense Curl
Tackle
Odor Sleuth

Bag:
1 PokeCubes
1 Rare Candies
240 Dollars
1 Potion
1 Novice Essence
1 Flame Essence
1 Root Essence
1 Drop Essence
1 Soil Essence
1 Stone Essence
1 Pest Essence
1 Norm Essence

Private II

Ludicolo909/Tom

Tom is a 13 year old Male from Poland.

While traveling to America there was a plane crash, but I had luckily brought a mini parachute and I survived it. However, I had no money so I was homeless, but one day the World Avengers came up to me and asked if I wanted to join their "gang." So I accpeted, and made quick friends with the people, and Pokemon.

Team:

158.png

Lv. 5 "Toty" the Totodile
Scratch
Leer

163.png

Lv. 3 Hoothoot
Tackle
Growl
Foresight

Bag:
4 PokeCubes
5 Rare Candies
50 Dollars
1 Potion

Private I

PressStart/Seb

Seb is a 15 year old Male from the United States.

Seb has always wanted to be a hero, but he dosent really like work. The Red Army took everything from him at a young age though and so he vowed that he will do his best to destroy The Red Army. Before the war, Seb had five friends who were inserperable but when the war started, they were taken from him. Only his best friend Grey remained and joined the World Avengers with Seb. He is dirty blonde, about 5"5, with hair that is slightly parted to the left and is slightly spiky in the front, he wears a orange-black jacket over his grayish-black shirt, and a metal shoulder pad on his left shoulder.

Team:

499.png

Lv. 17 Pignite
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth

597.png

Lv. 11 Ferroseed
Tackle
Harden
Rollout
Curse

627.png

Lv. 10 Rufflet
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
Wing Attack

557.png

Lv. 9 Dwebble
Fury Cutter
Rock Blast
Withdraw

Bag:
4 PokeCubes
11 Rare Candies
170 Dollars
1 Potion
1 Novice Essence
1 Flame Essence
1 Root Essence
1 Drop Essence
1 Armor Essence
1 Opaque Essence
1 Soil Essence
1 Stone Essence
1 Venom Essence
1 Norm Essence

Private II

Rock Wrecker/Dan

Dan is a 13 year old Male from the United States

Life was normal for about 11 years except for the fact that many bad things were happening around the world. I didn't think anything would ever happen in the US, because nothing ever did. Then poverty struck. My mom got laid, and my dad starting getting paid minimum wage just like most in the states though his job had paid a very good amount before. We had enough money to escape to Ecuador, where my mom had lived for a few years while she was a teenager. We gathered our whole family, that wasn't too extended since it was pretty small and escaped. By the time we made it to a plane, half my family was dead and I think I went into shock. Somehow I managed to make it to Ecuador with my aunt and older brother, but that was it. I knew that I would avenge the North Koreans who chose bomb that day, even if it was the last thing I did. Seb has brown hair and brown eyes, with glasses.

Team:

4.png

Lv. 8 Charmander
Scratch
Growl
Ember

261.png

Lv. 8 Poochyena
Tackle
Howl

111.png

Lv. 3 Rhyhorn
Horn Attack
Tail Whip

Bag:
5 PokeCubes
7 Rare Candies
70 Dollars
1 Potion
1 Flame Essence
1 Novice Essence
1 Root Essence
1 Drop Essence

Private I

safariblade/Noah Durrant

Noah Durrant is a 17 year old Male from the United States

Noah grew up with a normal life in the US. While growing up, he noticed the threat of the Red Army slowly rise, but it wan't until he was 16 when it truly affected him. Many of his friends were inspired and went to war before him. They soon fell to the Red Army. Noah's goal is to avenge his friends with any tools the army gives him.

Team:

158.png

Lv. 5 Totodile
Scratch
Leer

Bag:
5 PokeCubes
5 Rare Candies
50 Dollars
1 Novice Essence
1 Flame Essence
1 Root Essence
1 Drop Essence

Boddy903/Robert Daniels

Robert Daniels is a 16 year old Male from Belgium.

Robert Daniels didn't know very much about his life before he turned 5, and he was adopted by a family from the United States. However, what he did know, is that he grew up in an orphanage somewhere in Belgium. His parents are very silent about his past, and Robert Daniels had learned to live with it. Once the Arc Rebellion took place in August 2011, Robert and his parents knew it was time for a change. They made the dangerous trek towards South America. However, on the way, they were stopped by a drug cartel in Ciudad Juarez. His parents were shot, and Robert barely made it out by pretending to be dead. Now alone, Robert knew he had to push forwards. Tired and beaten, he arrived at World Avengers HQ, where he heard about the Pokemon Project. Eager for a friend, he enlisted. Due to the trauma he has faced, he is very shy and uncomfortable around those he doesn't know. He is a young boy with blond spiky hair combed to the side (like Roxas from KH). His blue eyes have a deep stare. On his blue and red jacket he displays the emblem of the World Avengers.

Team:

393.png

Lv. 10 Piplup
Pound
Growl
Bubble

519.png

Lv. 5 Pidove
Gust
Growl

Bag:
???

Private I

Boddy903/Legina Stone

Legina Stone is an 11 year old Female from the United States.

She grew up peacefully with her parents in Oklahoma. Her father was always an Army guy. Before the war broke out, he was a Lieutenant in the United States Military. However, once the war ended, his status turned to dust. Their way of life was shattered, and once it had, Legina was faced with the reality of the world, hard. They did anything they could to make it to South America, but all Legina had to show for it was a lack of a mother. Sad, but determined, she stuck with her father. But she noticed a change within her father. More and more, he hardened. It came to a boiling point one day, when her father yelled at her for not being a boy. He forced her to change her appearance to be more boy-like. He cut her hair dangerously short, and forbade her from wearing makeup or dresses. The result of this wicked transformation left Legina sad and alone. She averted looks, and knew that no boy or girl could tell what she was going through. She wears a tank top and capris that reach her knees. She is particularly fond of the Dragon type...

Team:

4.png

Lv. 10 Charmander
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen

Bag:
???

Private I

Boddy903/Forrest

Forrrest is a 22 year old Male from (Country not Specified)

Not much is known about this man, other than the fact that he suddenly turned up at World Avengers orientation. He wears all green clothing, and shaggy green eyes that reflect his bright green eyes. He strangely seems to blend into the shadows...

Team:

387.png

Lv. 5 Turtwig
Tackle
Withdraw

Bag:
???

Private I

Boddy903/Stephon Luz

Stephon Luz is a 13 year old boy from Nicaragua.

Stephon Luz was a street-wandering orphan. He had no cares, and by the time he had turned 9, he was infamous around his neighborhood for being, "El Ratero Negro." He would blend in the shadows, and steal from people. He was a natural pick-pocket, and the children of the village all admired his brains and wits. However, one day, he dived a bit too far in the deep end. A bigger boy of about 12 beat him up for stealing from his home. Stephon stood no chance against this brawny older kid. He was left in an alley to rot. He had bad bruises everywhere on his body, and he found it hard to even limp. However, he looked to the building and front of him, and saw a church. He tried to crawl in, and what he saw could only be described as utter beauty. The statues and figurines of Jesus and the Virgin Guadalupe touched him in a way he never thought possible. From then on, he struggled to stay in the right, but he found it hard to do when the village kids now despised him. His greatest fall occured the day a large bomb hit Nicaragua in an attempt to eradicate all points of entry to South America. Everyone in the village was killed, save for him. He was grateful for a chance at a second life, but he also felt guilty for having this chance, when so many more people deserved it more. Broken and confused, he made his final voyage to Brazilia. He has curly dark brown hair, and even darker brown eyes. He has a small nose that contrasts with his large mouth, and he makes an effort to dress politely with sweater vests.

Team:

498.png

Lv. 5 Tepig
Tackle
Tail Whip

Bag:
???

Private I

The Red Army:

Darkvoid57/Victor

Victor is a 17 year old Male from Russia.

Victor grew up in a small town in Russia, ever since he was a little boy. His town was taken over by the Communist Forces of Russia. But the town wanted to become a stronger part of Russia, and agreed. His dad was appointed a high position in gov.'t, and so he was always influenced by Communism, and beleiveing in the greater good. Russia's greater good, that is. Victor is son to a man with a high position in the Russian gov.'t. Being influenced by the Political Powers of Russia, Victor decided he wanted to join The Red Army, and be on the winning side of nuclear destruction. With that, he told his father that he wanted to join. With a pat on the back, and PokeBlock in hand, Victor became a fighter. He has brown, shaggy hair which is gelled back, with only a single strand that sits upon his shades.

Team:

258.png

Lv. 8 Mudkip
Tackle
Growl
Mud-Slap

506.png

Lv. 8 "Logan" the Lillipup
Leer
Tackle
Odor Sleuth

403.png

Lv. 4 "Sparky" the Shinx
Tackle

215.png

Lv. 8 "Shadow" the Sneasel {it's a boy}
Scratch
Leer
Taunt

Bag:
2 PokeCubes
1 Rare Candy
70 Dollars
1 Potion

Private II

mlouden03/Gaius Baltar

Gaius Baltar is a 21 year old Male from Russia.

Gaius grew up in Russia and came from a long line of military agents dating back to the times of Lenin. His father, now a 2 Star General in the Red Army, sent him to a secret military academy at the age of 10, where he was trained 18 hours a day in military strategy, martial arts, and weapons usage. Gaius quickly rose to the top of his class, even surpassing his own instructor's expectations. In order to graduate from the academy, Gaius was forced to kill his favorite mentor and friend Alexi in hand to hand combat, where only the victor would leave the room alive. Instead of feeling any remorse or guilt about having to murder his friend, he felt only purpose, in fulfilling his father's wishes to serve mother Russia and help the nation gain power. Gaius's greatest ambition in life is to surpass his Father and step out from his shadow, making his name known and feared throughout the World, regardless of what he must do to achieve that goal..or who he may have to kill. His all black uniform and militaristic crew cut shows that he has no time for frivolity.

Team:

6.png

Lv. 36 "Antichrist" the Charizard
Flame Burst
Dragon Rage
Smokescreen
Wing Attack

74.png

Lv. 6 Geodude
Tackle
Defense Curl
Mud Sport

64.png

Lv. 16 "Uri" the Kadabra
Teleport
Confusion

179.png

Lv. 6 Mareep
Tackle
Growl

551.png

Lv. 8 "Famine" the Sandile
Leer
Rage
Bite
Sand-Attack

390.png

Lv. 7 Chimchar
Scratch
Leer
Ember

In Storage:

610.png

Lv. 6 "Death" the Axew
Scratch
Leer

446.png

Lv. 7 "Famine" the Munchlax
Defense Curl
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Metronome

235.png

Lv. 5 Smeargle
Sketch

Bag:
3 PokeCubes
0 Rare Candies
120 Dollars
1 Potion
1 Novice Essence
1 Flame Essence
1 Root Essence
1 Drop Essence
1 Stone Essence
1 Soil Essence

Private II

thefleeee/Rahul

Rahul is a 15 year old Male from Canada.

As a child, Rahul was faced with harsh discrimination because of his Soviet ancestry and people feared him. One day, the Canadians brought his entire family out for witchcraft and gunned them down, he had escaped and migrated to the Soviet Union. He now seeks justice with the ones who he knows will not hurt him.

Team:

5.png

Lv. 16 Charmeleon
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Dragon Rage

396.png

Lv. 3 Starly
Tackle
Growl

403.png

Lv. 3 Shinx
Tackle

393.png

Lv. 8 Piplup
Pound
Growl
Bubble

554.png

Lv. 4 Darumaka
Tackle
Rollout

599.png

Lv. 6 Klink
Vicegrip
Charge

In Storage:

187.png

Lv. 5 Hoppip
Splash
Synthesis

246.png

Lv. 8 Larvitar
Bite
Leer
Sandstorm

359.png

Lv. 9 Absol
Scratch
Feint
Leer
Taunt

Bag:
0 PokeCubes
19 Rare Candies
240 Dollars
1 Potion
1 Novice Essence
1 Flame Essence
1 Root Essence
1 Drop Essence
1 Soil Essence
1 Stone Essence
1 Pest Essence
1 Norm Essence

Private II

47bennyg/Carbon

Carbon is a 17 year old Male from the United States

A genius and political idealist, Carbon used his family's moderate wealth to journey to Russia to join the side of the world he thought would give a better future. Still blinded by the communist propoganda, Carbon supports the Red Army faithfully. He likes the challenge of the short-handed side, and is eager to join the fray.

Team:

390.png

Lv. 10 Chimchar
Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt

Bag:
6 PokeCubes
100 Dollars
1 Potion
10 Rare Candies
1 Novice Essence
1 Flame Essence
1 Root Essence
1 Drop Essence

Private I

Lukey/Lucas DeMarchenté

Lucas DeMarchente is a 19 year old Male from England.

Born to a renegade trainer couple called Florance DeMarchenté and Mark DeMarchenté, who terrorised the west with the deadly battling skill, I, Lucas DeMarchenté shall follow in thier footsteps. I shall never surrender to the forces of good. I, am not a quitter. My will, shall be done with no regrets. Lucas has a blond fringe covering the left side of his face. His clothes are pristene but not expensive and he could easily be mistaken for a surfer rather than a Red Army recruit.

Team:

1.png

Lv. 7 "Bulba" the Bulbasaur
Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed

495.png

Lv. 7 "Paul" the Snivy
Tackle
Leer
Vine Whip

96.png

Lv. 7 "Somnus" the Drowzee
Pound
Hypnosis
Disable

574.png

Lv. 7 "Koukla" the Gothita
Pound
Tickle
Confusion

Bag:
3 PokeCubes
6 Rare Candy
70 Dollars
1 Potion
1 Novice Essence
1 Flame Essence
1 Root Essence
1 Drop Essence

Private II

Shadow Arceus/Nikolaos Ovaski

Nikolaos Ovaski is a 23 year old Male from Russia.

Grew up overseas in a boarding school in England while his brother and sister stayed back at home with his rich parents. His parents were killed when the war started so he was forced to go back and take care of his siblings since his parents' wealth was seized by the government to pay for the war. The only job opportunity available was to join the Army. At least it paid well and that the Red Army seemed victorious. Nikolaos's physical appearance can be described as having medium length jet black hair, cobalt eyes, a height of over six feet, and long legs.

Team:

155.png

Lv. 5 Cyndaquil
Tackle
Leer

396.png

Lv. 5 Starly
Tackle
Growl
Quick Attack

Bag:
4 PokeCubes
10 Rare Candies
100 Dollars
1 Potion
1 Novice Essence
1 Flame Essence
1 Drop Essence
1 Root Essence

Private I

Boddy903/Ilya Padluk

Ilya is a 16 year old Male from Russia.

Ilya is a proud Nationalist for Russia. As a child, he counted the days when he'd be old enough to join the Russian elite. Then, once he had turned 16, he heard about the Pokemon Project at Nicholai, so he rushed on the first train out of his dump village. He is an outwardly aggressive person, and finds it difficult to show compassion or trust. A self-centered boy, he dreams of the days when can sit side by side with Lord Czar Nicholas. He grew up in an orphanage until the age of 2, when he was adopted by his loving Russian family. He wears a small hat that looks like Bison's from Street Fighter. Although all of his hair is concealed, a strand of blond is displayed neatly over his forhead. He has deep blue eyes, and an even deeper stare. He proudly shows the sign of the Red Army on his jacket.

Team:

387.png

Lv. 10 Turtwig
Tackle
Withdraw
Absorb

Bag:
5 PokeCubes
50 Dollars
1 Potion

Private I

Boddy903/Mei Long

Mei Long is a 27 year old Female from China.

She grew up being discriminated. By the time she could walk and talk, she was forced to menial labor and household chores, while the men of the house sat on the couch to watch television. When she turned 5, she would yearn for the chance to go to school, as her brothers did every morning, but the strict Confucian system forbade it. She was tired of not getting the opportunities that men did. She would often dream of becoming a powerful woman, advocating womens' rights for a happy life. But always, her dreams would end with her father saying that she's not good enough. Finally, all the rage inside her erupted when her parents were forcing her to marry a 55 year old man, at the age of 11. Unable to take it anymore, she ran away from home, and ended up in Russia. There, she entered an orphanage, where things werent' much better, but at least a step up. When she turned 18, she left the orphanage, and decided that entering the Army would be the best way to go about proving to her father that women could do powerful things. However, due to many legal constraints, she finally joined the Army 5 years later, with the dream of becoming the Chinese Hilary Clinton. She has jet black hair, Chinese eyes, and a light complexion. She wears a wife-beater, and baggy pants. Her hair is tied in a ponytail with a crimson hair-tie.

Team:

7.png

Lv. 10 Squirtle
Tackle
Tail Whip
Bubble
Withdraw

Bag:
5 PokeCubes
50 Dollars
1 Potion

Private I

Boddy903/Niel and Korina Mortslov

Niel Mortslov is a 23 year old Male from Urkraine. Korina Mortslov is a 21 year old Female from Ukraine.

These two lovebirds had been in love their whole lives. They grew up in the same village, and would often times enjoy each others company. They finally started "going steady" at the age of 15, and they tied the knot immediately at 18. Thinking that nothing could stop them, they ultimately decided on moving to the United States in the city of Green Bay, Wisconsin. However, their stay was short-lived. Once the war against the Korean-Russian alliance began, their very way of life was threatened. They would be barraged with hate mail, insults, and rocks. One day, the pain was so intense, that they had no choice but to leave. They went to the only people who would take them in; The Russan Army. There, they planned to get back at the indifferent people who cast them away, merely for their foreign status. The two work as partners, and enjoy double battles. Niel has short and shaggy brown hair, and a small beard. He is tall and lanky, with a thin torso and arms. Korina has light brown hair that almost looks red. Her hair is tied in a ponytail, and she walks nonchalantly to her seat. She is average height for a woman.

Team:

152.png

Lv. 5 Chikorita
Tackle
Growl

155.png

Lv. 5 Cyndaquil
Tackle
Leer

Bag:
???

Private II

PokeShop​

1 PokeCube: 20 Dollars
1 Potion: 10 Dollars
1 Flame Essence: 30 Dollars
1 Drop Essence: 30 Dollars
1 Root Essence: 30 Dollars
1 Novice Essence: 50 Dollars

Military Ranks!​

Private First Class:
This rank is available once you Synthesize your first Pokemon.

Specialist:
This rank is available once you complete all Missions in Mexico/East Asia

Corporal:
This rank is available once you have gone on 10 Missions, and have Synthesized at least 2 Pokemon.

Sergeant:
This rank is available once you complete all Missions in the United States/West Asia and Canada

Staff Sergeant:
This rank is available once you encounter the Hidden Imam for the first time.

Sergeant First Class:
This rank is available once you complete 15 Missions, and have at least one Pokemon over Level 30

Master Sergeant:
This rank is available once you Synthesize your first Shiny Pokemon.

First Sergeant:
This rank is available once you complete all Missions in Africa/The United States.

Sergeant Major:
This rank is available once you complete all Missions in Europe/Mexico

Command Sergeant Major:
This rank is available once you encounter the Hidden Imam the second time.

Sergeant Major of the Army:
This rank is available once you have a Pokemon over Level 40

Chief Warrant Officer:
This rank is available once you figure out the causes of natural turmoil in Australia.

First Lietenant:
This rank is available once you make your return visit to the United States/China.

Captain:
This rank is available once you have at infiltrated the base of the other Team.

Colonel:
This rank is available once you complete all Missions in East Asia/South America.

Major General:
This rank is available once you encounter the Hidden Imam a third time.

General of the Army:
This rank is available before you take the Last Stand in Antarctica.

Current Missions

The World Avengers

Mission Intel

Name: Recon in Mexico City!

Info: Investigate the city of Mexico City, and report on any strange findings.

Catchable Pokemon: Lillipup, Poochyena, Skorupi, Meowth, Pidove, Rufflet, Rattata, Pidgey, Purrloin, Shinx, Dwebble, Maractus, Sandile

Level Range: 5-10
Rewards: 1 Armor Essence, 1 Opaque Essence, 1 PokeCube

MISSION INTEL

Name: Chance and the Grass Lotto!

Info: Help Chance set up a booth near Guadalajara.

Catchable Pokemon: Patrat, Wurmple, Caterpie, Rufflet, Weedle, Sewaddle, Pidove, Vullaby, Shinx, Skorupi, Sandshrew, Diglett, Spearow

Warning: Once you complete this Mission, a new Mission will become applicable, allowing you to partake in the Grass Lotto.

Rewards: 1 Soil Essence, 1 Stone Essence, 50 Dollars

MISSION INTEL

Name: Sweets Are Sweeter When Sweetest!

Info: Mysterious activity has been reported in the downtown district of Guadalajara. Investigate at once!

Catchable Pokemon: Smeargle, Audino, Happiny, Meowth, Zigzagoon, Poochyena, Vanillite, Munchlax, Rattata, Lillipup, Pidove, Patrat

Rewards: 1 Frost Essence, 1 Muscle Essence, 50 Dollars

MISSION INTEL

Name: Pollution Solution! Investigation of the Troublesome Muk!

Info: A foul stench is bubbling from the sewage of Mexico City. Investigate, and put an end to the putrid odor!

Catchable Pokemon: Rattata, Spinarak, Grimer, Koffing, Zigzagoon, Sandile, Totodile, Gulpin, Purrloin, Meowth, Skorupi

Warning: A Fossil Maniac has been spotted peddling Fossils. Figure out why, and make sure to grab one on the way out.

Rewards: 1 Venom Essence, 1 Norm Essence, 1 PokeCube

MISSION INTEL

Name: The Foresaken Desert! Pokemon Search!

Info: Play in the desert, look for Pokemon, and spin Chance's wheel!

Catchable Pokemon: Skorupi, Sandshrew, Yamask, Sandile, Darumaka, Maractus, Baltoy, Diglett, Rufflet, Braviary, Onix, Cacnea

Rewards: 1 Pest Essence, 1 Norm Essence, 50 Dollars

Warnings: Chance has a booth set up!

The Red Army

MISSION INTEL

Name: Recon in Mumbai!

Info: There is a woman in Mumbai named Martha. She is believed to be very powerful. Find out as much information as you can.

Catchable Pokemon: Magnemite, Patrat, Pidove, Starly, Hoothoot, Taillow, Machop, Meowth, Purrloin, Jigglypuff, Audino

Rewards: 1 Armor Essence, 1 Opaque Essence, 1 PokeCube

MISSION INTEL

Name: Lottso and the Grass Lotto!

Info: Help Lottso find a patch of grass in New Delhi where he can set up a booth.

Catchable Pokemon: Magnemite, Electrike, Taillow, Oddish, Pidove, Pidgey, Klink, Patrat, Lillipup, Zigzagoon, Rattata, Starly, Bidoof

Warning: By completing this Mission, you gain access to another Mission allowing you to partake in the Grass Lotto.

Rewards: Soil Essence, Stone Essence, 50 Dollars

MISSION INTEL

Name: The Golden Apple! An Educational Experience!

Info: Mysterious activity has been reported at a schoolhouse on the outskirts of Hong Kong. Find out what it is.

Catchable Pokemon: Abra, Machop, Sunkern, Oddish, Patrat, Lillipup, Zigzagoon, Pidove, Hoothoot, Spinda, Surskit, Mudkip

Rewards: 1 Frost Essence, 1 Muscle Essence, 50 Dollars

MISSION INTEL

Name: A Problem on the Inside!

Info: A rebellion is brewing in Moscow. Dispel this threat at once!

Catchable Pokemon: Rattata, Bidoof, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Patrat, Lillipup, Seel, Shellder, Zubat, Pidgey

Warning: A Fossil Maniac has been spotted in an alley. Take some Fossils from him. You each can take one.

Rewards: 1 Venom Essence, 1 Norm Essence, 1 PokeCube

MISSION INTEL

Name: The Skyline of New Delhi! Pokemon Search!

Info: Look for Pokemon in the city of New Delhi near Lottso's Grass Lotto. You can also partake in his rousing game!

Catchable Pokemon: Magnemite, Klink, Hoppip, Oddish, Voltorb, Wooper, Ekans, Pichu, Ledyba, Spinarak, Mankey, Machop

Warnings: Lottso has a booth set up for the Grass Lotto!

Rewards: 1 Pest Essence, 1 Norm Essence, 50 Dollars

Synthesis List​

#403 Shinx - 2 Amp Essences--2 hours time

#163 Hoothoot - 1 Aviator Essence, 1 Norm Essence--2 hours time

#214 Heracross - 1 Novice Essence, 1 Pest Essence, 1 Muscle Essence--6 hours time

#328 Trapinch - 1 Soil Essence, 1 Draconic Essence--4 hours time

#48 Venonat - 1 Pest Essence, 1 Venom Essence--3 hours time

UmbraESP

baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon
RE: RPG: Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! Sign Up Today!

Wow this looks fun!
Username:Umbreon/Espeon
Name:Jason
Gender Boy Age (10-30):11
Country of Origin:America
Backstory (At least 5 Lines):While traveling to South America,his family got killed,while he escaped.He traveled until he found World Avengers.He stayed,and learned how to be a soldier.Everyone was very nice to him,and wanted to return the favor,and join the army.He got accepted,and made quick friends with the people,and Pokemon.
Side You Want to Play on:World Avengers
Why Have You Joined This Side?:I like being on the good side.
[Image: 15afir.png] I like pie

Inconceivable

Formerly Chiraami

Nice looking game. Hey, Umbreon/Espeon, I think that sign ups are to be sent via PM. Just a pointer.

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

Part 1:
World Avengers

In a large military base located in the heart of Brasilia, a large group of young adults are gathered in a large commons area. Benches are set out everywhere, and a path had been formed in the center, separating the benches into two sections.

The people are facing forwards towards a large platform. On the platform is a podium, and 5 large tables, with sheets over them. People quietly file in.

In a bench far out in the back, sits a young boy with spiky hair comed to the side. He is blond, and blue eyes as deep as his stare. He sits quietly by himself, with the logo of the World Avengers properly adorned on the side of his jacket.

In a bench directly in front, sits a young girl of about 11. She is quiet, and is wearing a white tank top. Her capris reach to her thin knees. She has short light brown hair, and quiet brown eyes. Strangely, she has the complexion of a boy, enough to make you take a second glance.

In a bench in the center, sits a nervous young boy of about 13. He has curly dark brown hair, and dark, dark brown eyes. He has a small nose that contrasts to his large mouth. He is dressed politely, with a sweater vest. His jeans are properly adjusted, and his sneakers shine with a pale resilience.

Standing off to the side, is a man of about 22. He is donning green clothing, and seems to flow with the slightest touch of wind. His hair is shaggy green, and his eyes are a strange bright green. He seems to blend into the shadows of the room.

The intercom goes off, "Please take your seat, orientation is about to commence!"

The Red Army

An underground military base is stationed underneath the ground of Nikolai, Russia, a city named after vicious dictator Czar Nicholas.

A room is set up with about 10 chairs, and in front of these chairs, is a makeshift podium, and to the left and right of these podiums are five tables, each containing 3 cubes.

The room is painted a dark and sinister combination of black, white, and grey. As people take their seats, the undergound heat seems to amplify.

A young boy takes a seat. He wears a small hat that looks like Bison's from Street Fighter. Although all of his hair is concealed, a strand of blond is displayed neatly over his forhead. He has deep blue eyes, and an even deeper stare. He proudly shows the sign of the Red Army on his jacket.

Quietly, a young couple come staggering into the room. The man is about 24, and the woman is about 22. The man has short and shaggy brown hair, and a small beard. He is tall and lanky, with a thin torso and arms. The woman has light brown hair that almost looks red. Her hair is tied in a ponytail, and she walks nonchalantly to her seat. She is average height for a woman.

Another woman quickly files in. She has jet black hair, and is about 27. She has Chinese eyes, and a light complexion. She wears a wife-beater, and baggy pants. Her hair is tied in a ponytail with a crimson hair-tie.

The intercom goes off, "The orientation will begin shortly."

OoC: Use this time for getting yourself settled in to the setting.

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03
RE: RPG: Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! Sign Up Today! Orientation is Beginning Shortly!

A young man strides into the room, his all black uniform blending in with the dark surroundings. His official looking crew cut lets others know he is serious about his role in the Red Army, and leaves no room for frivolity. He glances around the room, sizing up those he sees. “How pitiful” He thinks “I could defeat all of them in combat without breaking a sweat. How can these worms serve the Red Army?” Gaius already knew about pokemon, as his father was already a top trainer in the Red Army. He takes a seat at the front of the room, and wonders what kind of pokemon he will receive.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member
RE: RPG: Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! Sign Up Today! Orientation is Beginning Shortly!

The door to the room bursts open. In walks a crew of 4 men, wearing suits, in a cross formation, as if they're bodyguards. The seperate, stand in a line, to reveal what they were guarding. A boy, around 16, stood in the middle. His brown, shaggy hair, gelled back, and only a single strand sits upon his shades. He walks to the front of the room, and takes a seat, and pulls out a pair of headphones, and puts them in his ears.

swain

Code geass <3

The man blending in with the shadows stands by and watching all the people going by waiting for a little while before starting to move on into the main room where he looks around at the other people and think to himself.Hm lot more people then last time looks kinda of weird anyone of them could be a spy I better keep my eyes open and my friends close but my rivals closer.Before going back to the wall and just leaning against it waiting for the meeting to start.

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03

OOC: dark Void how close are you to me? (I'm also in the front row)
OOC: How do you italicize? (never had to before) lol

Gaius turned around, looking behind him towards the noise, he assesses the guards and starts to formulate who this new person is.."Guards...bodyguards..?..intriguing" He followed the new comer with his eyes until he sits in the same row.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

OOC: Fail, i meant to say he sat down next to you, on your right to be exact.

*The young boy (me), starts to quietly hum to the music from his headphones*

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

The Red Army

A man in a long white labcoat swiftly walks up to the podium. He stands towards the people, and takes out a small microphone.

"Hello, recruits. Welcome to the Orientation of your life-long stay here at the Red Army Base. As you know, the tables behind me contain a Pokemon that you will be using to kickstart your mission. You have to catch the rest on your own. What did you think this was, a flea market? You came here to work, not to get everything free. Now, I assume you all know our mission, and that is to take over the world to please Czar Nicholas. Thanks to the idiot World Avengers, they gave us the edge we needed to increase our chances of success. I am Professor Maple, by the way. I am the Chief Engineer in the Labs here, where we synthesize our own Pokemon."

Professor Maple turned around, and took the sheets off each of the tables. On each table, stood three cubes of the colors black and red. On one side, was a button. In front of each cube is a picture of the Pokemon inside, and a Name.

"Now, I'm going to call you up one by one, and you will introduce yourselves, and take a Pokemon." Professor Maple took out a sheet of paper, and called the name, "Victor."

OoC: You can choose from Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott.

Shampoo Thief

噢托伦

Raul walked through the commons and walked to the row of benches about 3/4s from the front. He sat down in a careless manner, and wiped some sweat from his forehead. He looked around for a familiar face, but didn't see any from his training group in Peru. He was wearing a white undershirt and a black denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up just above his elbows. He waited quietly for the orientation to begin.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

*Victor gets up from his chair, pulls the headphones out of his ear, and walks up to the podium*

"Hello. My name is Victor. That is all"

(And in the fashion of the game, here is what I said, IN RUSSIAN : Privet, minna emma Victor. Vot eff soaw.)

*Victor walks up to the table with PokeBlocks, and takes the one that contains Mudkip, pockets it, and walks off the stage and sits back down, exactly where he was before*

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

The Red Army

Professor Maple calls off the next name, "Gaius Baltar!"

Ooc: (I'm the boy with Spiky-Hair; I already called it before this started)
Ic:Danny sat quietly in his seat, anxious of what was going to come. Well it's about time isn't it. Finally I can start my quest to avenge my mother. All those Red Soldiers will regret what they have done. Hey, that girl is kind of cute. "I like ye' complexion," he almost let slip out. Arghh, what am I thinking. Eyes on the prize, eyes on the prize.

Ooc: I really, really like the copy and paste feature. Oh Boddy, you might want to write people's applications on the front post.

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

OoC: I'm gonna do that once Introduction is over.

47bennyg

Hmmmm

Quietly, so as not to disturb those already seated, the late-as-usual Carbon glides into the back left corner of the room and remains standing. Being an American in Russia still scares him.

Culex77

Do I even need to explain who this is?

A young boy enters the room looking around for a bit. He looks to be 15 with blond hair and blue eyes. His jeans were torn from the hike he took to get to the base. Oh boy this is great! I can't believe that I'm actually going to fight the Red Army. My father would be proud of me. The boy thinks to himself. He seems quite excited about this whole thing. Although he's actually very nervous about it as well. He sits down and waits for the meeting to start.

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03

OOC: I can't really speak russian XD lol

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

OOC: Mloduen, you don't have to, i just do. :D

IN:

*Victor takes the headphones and puts then back in his ear, while throwing the PokeBlock up in the air and catching it*

Status
Not open for further replies.