Finished Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! New Rules on Front Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WA:

WA opens the door..revealing a large room with intact computers..and a man on the floor pinned by fallen debris

Upon seeing them..

"He-hello? who are you? did you come to rescue me..? did my signal get through?"

Before WA has a chance to respond...

RA:

Gaius opens the door..revealing the same room. and the World Avengers on the other side.

"Who are you?" Gaius demanded "State your identities at once or die!" His hand reached for his pokecube..

"Oh (censored), it's the Red Army! Looks like they brought Mr. Snob and a Vampire here too." Dan shouted out taking out his Drifloon. "Bloon attack them with Hex while I tend to this man with Fluffy!" Dan shouted out hoping he wasn't about to die. He also hoped the other man wasn't going to die either. Frantically, he told Fluffy to use Sing so that it wouldn't hurt the man as much. Dan carefully started to take the debris off the man.

Dan takes out his Mightyena too. "Two can play at that game Vampire dude. Belle come out and Bite the other Mightyena!" Dan commanded. He continues to take debris off the man, wondering how long it would take for his death.

Dusk:
"Vampire dude? Is that what I'm known for?
No matter. Let's Play! Mightyena, use Sucker Punch(on Mightyena)!"

Ooc: Dude I used Hex on Deino and Bite on Mightyena. Bloon was only attacked once. Also I didn't think the dude had anything important to say...
WA
"Mightyena Bite again!"

Ninja'd?

OOC: I did miss your bite..but you tried to hex US before denio was out. :p

Ice takes both bites..50% left

Danny takes the crunch:
40% left
Also you're very wrong..but I'll let this continue til one is ko'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back