Finished Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! New Rules on Front Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC:

Thanks. Did any of you have a feeling it was mewtwo beforehand? I left some clues..especially mewtwo's base stats were the #'s Danny/WA found lol.

I'm going to be gone til 4 or so eastern today..and then I'm probably going to give your characters some time off to recover. You can battle each other, and such, but it will be a few days before the new missions. I had hoped to have the mewtwo mission last longer but everyone was so active :p lol

IC:

Gaius, Rahul and Dusk made it to the extraction point with only seconds to spare..

"ALAKAZAM..get us out now!!" Gaius ordered. They were engulfed in white light and appeared back at their base

OOC:

Back, league ran a bit late. anyway..WA you still need to escape. I'm giving you guys 12 Real time hours to get on and escape or you'll have to find another way home :p lol

IC:

Gaius quickly ran to Denatra's office and gave her all of the available information about the mission.

"I need to tell this to the other Generals..you may go to your living quarters or explore the base at your leisure til your next mission. Because of the high-stress of the last mission And back to back missions..your team is getting a week's respite. However, that doesn't give you permission to slack off. Train hard with your teammates, you'll have a fresh list of missions in no time"

Gaius:

"But ma'am I don't need rest. I want to go out on more missions for the cause..!"

Denatra:

"7 days..that's an order..Dismissed!"

Gaius headed toward the door, then turned around

"One more thing General..I need to tell you about Dusk, my newest teammate"

"Go On.." Denatra replied

"Well..I think he's crazed..and I don't mean normal bloodlust..or crazed with zeal for killing World Avengers..the guy's just..insane."

"Explain, what makes you think that?" She questioned

"On his first mission he seemed to have a mental break when he witnessed blood. Being around blood seems to make him lose control. We encountered a door with some blood smears..and Dusk kept ramming himself INTO the door. I had to stab him through the hand to get him to regain some sense of control...and after I stabbed him he licked his wound..as if enjoying the taste of his own blood. Personally I'd recommend he have a forced appointment with Dr. Casa...he needs Some kind of treatment"

Denatra looked suprised..

"This is very troubling news..I thought we at least screened our applicants better than This. I'll set up an appointment for some time during your team's respite..we'll try and get to the bottom of his psyche."

"Thank you General"

Gaius left her office and went to his room..passing out on the bed

OOC:

Should be on for a while today :)

OOC:

sorry back

Everyone gets 5 rare candies..pm me with your list again and then I'll compile that list when everyone sends in

IC:

Gaius woke up from his few hours of rest and walked into the common area and looked to see who was around

Dusk, who was previously on the roof, told Gaius to follow him into the *insert area you want to battle here*.

ooc:

SORRY crashed on the couch XD lol
RA:

Br0ken Ice ask fleece to battle or if you want battle an npc like Denatra. (if you want to let me know and I'll pm her team that she'd be using)

WA:

OOC:

are you three the only active WA?
IF so:

The world avengers all reached the Alakazam with seconds to spare...and were teleported back to base.

Decide what you guys will do. My recommendation is first debriefing command about the mission

ALL 5 added to Absol
Team:

[Image: 5.png]
Lv. 36 Charizard
Dragon Claw
Shadow Claw
Fire Blast
Flamethrower

[Image: 396.png]
Lv. 3 Starly
Tackle
Growl