Pokemon Ranger RPG *First mission! Map on front post!*

Am i doing a good job? (Vote when the game starts)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
catutie woke up and had both his poke in his arms. "WOAH....where am I?" He said as he looked around..."Oh right...well better head out." He said to himself. He arrived in the lobby.

After all of you left,cleaning robots came and fixed everything in 5 minutes. When you all went to the lobby,there were 4 pieces of paper that looked important. They were your missions.
OoC:Will post missions soon.

"Do we pick up a paper now? Or will you assign them to us?" Black said as he stared at the pieces of paper.

catutie stared at the papers trying to choose which one he wanted

OOC: ♪The RPG is dying, better revive...vive....vive it♪

Tyler stoped for a second before he went through the door to the water room. "You know on second thought let's head to the lobby. We can come back here later." Pansage and Bagon nodded and they started walking to the lobby.

OoC:Forgot to post the missions on Friday!:( I was gone most of the night on Friday,and was gone the whole day on Saturday with my dad! Ugg,here are the missions. You can choose one of them.
In:"Here are your missions everybody! Now,you all get one Pokeball,one Potion,and 20$ which you can use to spend at our store.(The twenty bucks) Now good luck to all of you! Please tell me which mission you will be doing.

Mission 1
Mission 1
Some Team Sinister members have been thought to be seen in Castelia City. We need you to go there,and figure out what the are doing.
Side mission. (Optional,but if you complete this,you get an extra reward.)
A crazed man has been making lots of noise at night. Figure out why he is doing this,and report back to headquarters.

Reward:1 Pokeball,A Potion,and 20$.
Side quest reward: An evolution stone of your choice.

Pokemon that can be captured: Starly,Pidove,Pidgey,Tailow,Wingull,Pansage,Panpour,Pansear,Munna,Gulpin,Bellsprout.

Mission 2
Mission 2​
Tourists and natives have seen shady looking people around Undella Bay. Go there,catch the shady people,and figure out what they are doing.

Reward:An evolution stone of your choice,A Potion,and 20$.

Pokemon that can be captured: Squirtle,Poliwag,Tentacool,Slowpoke,Seel,Krabby,Horsea,Kabuto,Totodile,Mudkp,Lotad,Wingull,Carvanha,Spheal,Piplup,Buizel,Tympole.

Mission 3
While walking along the streets of Luna City(Topaz version of Jubilife City),citizens have heard noise below their feet. In the sewers. Go and find out what the noise is,and report back to headquarters.

Reward: 1 Pokeball,and an evolution stone.

Pokemon that can be captured: Ekans,Nidoran♀,Nidoran♂,Zubat,Grimer,Gastly ,Koffing,Gulpin,Budew,Stunky,Skorupi,Croagunk,Venipede,Trubbish

"Oh oh! I will loooove to do Mission Two!!!!" Rileigh exclaimed.

Jeriko looked over the missons, and he chose the second one. "It looks easy enough, the pokemon there are cool, and I'm pretty sure I won't get hurt." he explained his reasoning.

"Well since everyone is doing mission two I guess we'll go for it as well." Pansage looked over mission two and noticed there were a lot of water types that could be useful for their team. "Pansage Pan!" "Yeah there are some good water types at Undella Bay. What do you think Bahamut?" "Bagon!" "Okay it's settled Mission 2 here we come!"

"Ooo, I hope I catch a Lotad! Or maybe a Seel! Or a..." His voice trailed off as he got really exited.

OOC: Sorry...was busy

IC: "Hmmm 1 sounds fun but 2 has great pokemon. Oh um...UHHHHH MISSION 1" catutie said as his voice got louder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back