Pokemon Ranger RPG *First mission! Map on front post!*

Am i doing a good job? (Vote when the game starts)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbraESP

baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon
Hello and welcome to The Pokemon Ranger RPG! In this RPG you and other fellow Rangers will get 1 partner Pokemon,do missions together, foil the evil Team Sinister's plans,and much more!Now for the plot!

The Plot!
In the Topaz Region,the evil Team Sinister is stealing Pokemon everywhere! An organization called The Pokemon Rangers want to stop this madness! You have signed up to become a Pokemon Ranger. While you and others are signing up, two members of Team Sinister come in with a Drowzee and Butterfree. They use Hypnosis and Sleep powder on everyone. They take you to the place where they keep their Pokemon. They throw each of you in one separate cell,and lock the door. A mysterious teen comes out of nowhere. Play the game to find out what happens next!

THE RULES,AND HEADS UPS!
Thanks for your patience! Now read! >:D
1.No God Modding
2.I'll raise the levels of your Pokemon
3.I'll play as NPCs
4.You may capture Pokemon with my approval
5.Sometimes you will battle,but this is an RPG version,so don't keep saying that this isn't Pokemon Ranger!
6.Where it says did you read the rules,wright your favorite video game. Not series,game.
7.I will also play
8.You have to PM the from to me. I will not accept your application if you post here.
9. If you want to post something that's not RPing, wright OoC(Out of Character) and when you are posting in-game,write In. If your Character is saying something, then please use ".
10.All Pokebeach rules apply.
11.If you have any questions,then you may PM them to me,or post them here.

Battling, Evolution, Catching Pokemon and Leveling Up
When battling, you and your opponent describe what's happening, while a third person does damage. You can battle for fun, in Tournaments, and you can even battle teachers. As for leveling up your ups in level during lessons, during battles with teachers, in events, or just increases over time. I will also decide when your Pokemon will level up. PM me when you think your Pokemon should level up.

Evolution Rules:
Pokemon like Turtwig can evolve at the appropriate level.
Pokemon like Skitty, who needs a stone to evolve, may evolve starting at level 25.
Pokemon like Horsea, who evolve into their first evolution,and then need a stone to evolve again,may not evolve like that. Post here if that confuses you.
Pokemon like Pichu, who needs to be happy, can evolve starting at level 22.
Pokemon like Sneasel, who needs to hold an item, can evolve starting at level 30.
Pokemon like Machoke, who need to be traded, can evolve starting at level 30.
Porygon, who needs to be traded twice, can evolve once starting at level 26 then again starting at level 35.
Eevee is special Pokemon. It'll evolve into:
-Flareon/Jolteon/Vapreon starting at level 25
-Umbreon/Espeon starting at level 27
-Glaceon/Leafeon starting at level 30
Feebas is also special. Take good care of your Feebas, and I'll tell you when it evolves.
-Karrablast/Shelmet evolve at level 20.
FORM:
Username:
Character Name:
Your Partner Pokemon(Has to be basic Pokemon Ex: Snivy,Magmar,Gible):
Shiny or non?:
History(2 lines min):
Will you be active?:
Did you read the rules?:

PLAYERS:
Umbreon/Espeon
Username: Umbreon/Espeon
Character Name: Dark
Your Partner Pokemon: Garchomp(I'm the head ranger)
Shiny or non?: Non
History(2 lines min): Dark was an orphan living on the streets watching all the terrible things in the world. He taught himself how to fight,disappear in the darkness,and be quiet in the shadows. Dark saw a wounded Gible getting beat up by 2 gang members.
Dark beat them up until they went away. Gible and Dark instantly formed a friendship. Dark nursed Gible back to health. One day Dark saw a female Gible walking in the alleys. Suddenly 3 men appeared out of nowhere. They beat up the Gible,and kidnapped it. Dark and Gible ran to the men.Then all of the sudden something his Dark and Gible on the head. When they woke,the men and the Gible were gone. Dark swore that he would stop people kidnapping Pokemon. Dark made Pokemon Rangers,and put a stop to most Pokemon kidnapping,but it wasn't enough. More and more Pokemon kept being kidnapped from their owners. Dark put up posters to let people know about the Pokemon Rangers. (This is where you come in)
Appearance: Dark wears dark clothes,a t-shirt hoody,jeans and sneakers.
Will you be active?: It's mah RPG!
Snivylover555
Username: Snivylover555
Character Name: Rileigh
Your Partner Pokemon(Has to be baby Pokemon Ex: Snivy,Magmar,Gible): Snivy,and Emolga
Shiny or non?: Shiny
Description(2 lines min): Very intelligent, witty, cool, pretty, and friendly. Loves making new friends. Always is nice and kind. Gets into fights easily.
Appearance: Wears a green shirt, sandals, a jean skirt, carries a purse, and wears make up.
Will you be active?: Of course! My BFF made it and so I am going to be active.
Did you read the rules? The Legendary Starfy

adan15
Character Name: adan
Your Partner Pokemon(Has to be basic Pokemon Ex: Snivy,Magmar,Gible): zorua
Shiny or non?: shiny
History(2 lines min): When i was younger i got attacked by a mysterious pokemon that i had no idea what it was so ever since then my goal was to become a pokemon ranger so I could travel a lot and some day meet that pokemon and find out why it attacked me then a few days later i met a shiny zorua that was getting attacked by many pokemon so i rescued it then it befriended me and decided to stay with me then my goal got bigger i wanted to become a pokemon ranger so i could meet that pokemon and save many pokemon in trouble.
Appearance:
Will you be active?: i will try my best to be active

catutie
Username: catutie
Character Name: catutie
Your Partner Pokemon(Has to be basic Pokemon Ex: Snivy,Magmar,Gible): axew
Shiny or non?: shiny
History(2 lines min): catutie grew up on a pokemon farm and learned to raise pokemon and take care of them. when he became 15 he recieved a pokemon of his own but it was an egg. he cared for the egg but it never seemed to hatch. after a full year one morning he awoke to an axew staring at him in the eyes. it freaked him out but then he saw all the egg shells on the ground and knew that it was his egg. he started to train the axew and when he turned 16 he joined as a pokemon ranger
Appearance: he has dark brown hair and green eyes. he is a little short but he never lets that stop him.
Will you be active?: of course :p

Culex77
Username: Culex77
Character Name: Tyler
Your Partner Pokemon: Pansage,and Bagon
History(2 lines min): A fun guy that loves Pokemon and shows a lot of it through his favorite Pokemon Pansage which he got when he was 12.
Appearance: Red hair, glasses, blue eyes, shorts and an Orange T-shirt
Will you be active?: I've been active in a lot of RPG's before this so yeah

Rock Wrecker
Username: Rock Wrecker
Character Name: Dan
Your Partner Pokemon(Has to be basic Pokemon Ex: Snivy,Magmar,Gible): Trapinch
History(2 lines min): Dan always led a normal life, waiting for a chance to become a Ranger. Since he was little he dreamed of getting a Shiny Flygon. At the age of 8, he got very lucky and saw a Shiny Trapinch while passing some dunes. Since he wasn't a trainer yet, he grabbed one of his mother's Pokeballs and threw it at the Pokemon, and he successfully caught this extremely rare Pokemon.
Appearance: About 5 feet tall and about average weight. He has brown hair and brown eyes, and he wears glasses.
Will you be active?: I'll try.

Legenhunter32
Username: legendhunter32
Character Name: Black
Your Partner Pokemon: Eevee
Shiny or non?:Shiny
History(2 lines min): One day when Dark was 12 and was riding his bike around his neighborhood an Eevee started following him. The Eevee looked weak and torn apart through Bite marks. He then let the Eevee into his house where he begged his parents to keep the Eevee, now the Eevee is back to full health but sometimes remembers terible moments from it's childhood which send it into a rage.
Appearance:Average size for his age, has brown hair, has a couple scars from when he was helping Eevee become a house Pokemon.
Will you be active?:Yep.

Chillarmy
Username: Chillarmy
Character Name: Zippy
Your Partner Pokemon: Sneasel
Shiny or non?: Non
History: Zippy has had a shady past. Shoplifting, Vandalism, almost every minor crime in the books. He has been sent to become a Pokemon Ranger to "reform", although the authorities have their doubts. They cautions fellow rangers to keep their distance.
Appearance: A short, wiry kid with a constant glare. He wears a grey, ripped hoody, jeans, and a backwards baseball cap.
Will you be active?: I will try my best, even though I'm in 3 other Rpg's :\

Robot3300
Username: Robot3300
Character Name: Ben
Your Partner Pokemon: Archen
Shiny or non?: Nope
History(2 lines min): Ever since a small age, Ben had never had any friends. It wasn't of appearance, he was pretty good looking. he wore regular clothes too. It was probably his personality. Ben was just a loner on everything, he didn't like having friends or partners. One day, a bully came to his school. Ben just got bullied so much, that he ran away from school to an old abandon mine at the edge of town. He lived in there for about 7 hours, and then the mine caved in. He ran around, looking for an exit, but saw an odd shape sticking out of the wall with a pickaxe at the side. Ben picked up the heavy pickaxe and eventually hit the shape out of the wall. It was a fossil! Ben picked it up. When he held it, it started to glow. A baby Archen stood right where the fossil was. It had already started a friendship with Ben. Firefighters eventually came, and little Ben being trapped in the old mine suddenly became the story of the decade. But Ben suddenly had friend. Archen. A few years later, Ben ran away from home and joined the Pokemon Rangers. Like it was his destiny...
Appearance: Short but slightly long messy brown hair, wears a light grey t-shirt with a red hoodie over it, dark grey pants
Will you be active?: Yes, I will try

Magikarpz
Username: Magikarpzr
Character Name: Black
Your Partner Pokemon: Larvesta
Shiny or non?: Not
History: Black lived in the big city when he was younger. There were not a lot of Pokemon, so when his family moved to the countryside, he was frightened by the many Pokemon that lived near their house. On Black's tenth birthday, his parents gave him a Pokedex. They wanted him to go on his own Pokemon adventure and become a Pokemon champion like his older brother, White. He was not very excited about going on his own adventure with Pokemon, but he didn't have the heart to tell his parents no. He went to Professor Juniper and got an Oshawott, his starter Pokemon. He caught many other Pokemon, and his greatest catch was a Volcarona. After many years, he finally became eligible to beat the Champion of Unova, his brother, White. He won after a very tiring battle, and White congratulated him with a tear in his eye. A little while later, Black was approached by someone who wanted a challenge. He accepted, but quickly lost. Black asked him where he was from, and he said the Topaz Region. He wanted to train there, but the mystery man said he had to leave all of his Pokemon here in Unova, except for one, a very basic Pokemon. He chose a Larvesta, the newly hatched offspring of his Volcarona. He saw the poster for Pokemon Rangers on his flight from Mistralton City, and decided that he would start his journey there.
Appearance: Not very tall. Clear, innocent eyes. Thin, light brown hair. Has a small scar underneath his left eye. Wears a sky blue T-Shirt with yellow cargo shorts.
Will you be active?: Yeahx3
Guilty Spark
Username:guilty spark
Character name:Josh
Your partner pokemon:larvitar
Shiny or non:shiny
History:Josh was a kid who always liked to go to the forest and play with pokemon. One day after playing with a baby larvitar that he knew had an abnormal color he went home and found that the the larvitar had followed him home. Larvitar decided to live with him. From there they were a team.
Appearance:Josh is a thin but somewhat muscular kid. He has long black hair and is 5'1". He usually wears long short sleeve t-shirts and long Jean shorts. He has a tan skin color.
Will you be active:I will try to be.

PokePoke323
Your Partner Pokemon(Has to be basic Pokemon Ex: Snivy,Magmar,Gible): Taillow
Shiny or non?: Shiny but is so dirty cannot tell
History(2 lines min): Jeriko has a very sad past. Both of his parents had died when Jeriko was only 2 and 1/2. Ten years ago, when this happened, before someone threw his parents into a fire, his father had given him a Pokeball to start his journey. At age 10, a small and very weak Taillow was on the edge of dieing, so Jeriko had saved it and they are the best of pals, untill his Taillow had been swiped by an evil and shady looking guy with a S on his shirt, a guy from team Sinister.
Appearance:Blue eyes, dark black and mop-like hair, always wears plain black t-shirts and shorts, blue running shoes and a hat
Will you be active?:Yup.
The map and Pokemon Rangers headquarters.
1st floor

Banners and avatars
2dt6kus.jpg

Code:
[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=98580][IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2dt6kus.jpg[/IMG][/url]
THANKS FOR PLAYING!

RE: Pokemon Ranger RPG Looking for 11 more experienced Role Players!

Just gonna be a Grammar Nazi for a sec.

In the Topaz Region,an evil team called,Team Sinister,is stealing Pokemon everywhere!
That is not right. You should say, "In the Topaz Region an evil team, (you could put called here, but not needed)Team Sinister is stealing Pokemon everywhere!" There are other ways to say that, but the way you did it has too much commas. :O

wright your favorite video game
write We're not playing Ace Attourney.

Non-Grammer Naziness

Your Partner Pokemon(Has to be baby Pokemon Ex: Snivy,Magmar,Gible):
You mean basic. Those examples are basic pokemon. Baby pokemon are Magby, Elekid, Mime Jr, Munchlax, and the like.

And gonna join, just wanted to Nazi you first.

RE: Pokemon Ranger RPG{[ Looking for 11 more experienced Role Players!

Fixed it. Again thanks for joining!

-_- hypnotic stole my idea of working on a ranch

WHAT EVER I DID IT ANYWAY :p

^NOOOOO wait...does it pay well?

Yes. You get a penny per week. Trololololo

So yeah, Ranger. Good stuff.

My vote in the Poll is a joke, BTW.

RE: Pokemon Ranger RPG{[ Looking for 7 more experienced Role Players!

Thanks so much for joining guys! Added catutie,HypnoticLuxray,Culex77,and Rock Wrecker!

RE: Pokemon Ranger RPG{4 more spots left! Banner Update!

*BUMP*
Only four more spots left,so you better send in your application if you want to play!

RE: Pokemon Ranger RPG{3 more spots left! Banner Update!

Maybe we should have some people advertise this. You know spread the word about this.

Haha, I'm going to try to be "the bad kid"... but I'll probably fail up. Looking forward to this!!

Culex77 said:
Maybe we should have some people advertise this. You know spread the word about this.

just keep it on page 1...it will get advertised

Chillarmy said:
Haha, I'm going to try to be "the bad kid"... but I'll probably fail up. Looking forward to this!!
mlouden03 want-a-be. :p

Haha ikr? But he isn't in this RPG, and we just gotta have a "bad kid"

What do you guys think? Should we start with 10 people,and just let people join when they want?

Yeah that sounds like a good idea.

All right. A lot of people who I sent the PM to said yes. The others didn't respond yet. Someone else also joined. I'm posting his info now.

So are we stating then?

RE: Pokemon Ranger RPG *Game start! Accepting 2 more people!*

Yes. Here we go! From now on please use OoC and In:
In:The teen looks both ways to make sure no one is coming. He runs up to all of the cages, asking a hulking figure in the shadows to use Slash. The Slash rips open each lock. You,the Pokemon,and everyone else run up to the teen.
"Hello all. My name is Dark. And this is Garchomp."
"Gar!"
"I noticed that you all signed up to be a Pokemon Ranger. Suprised? Well I was hiding in the shadows,far enough not to get affected by Sleep Powder and hypnosis. You may all come with me if you like. even the Pokemon."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back