Pokemon Ranger RPG *First mission! Map on front post!*

Am i doing a good job? (Vote when the game starts)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Ranger RPG *Tournament is starting!*

legendhunter32 said:
So I know all those moves?

OOC: >_> your pokemon is lvl 15...figure it out :p

IC: catutie was watching the battles and became bored. "Hey axew, mienfoo, lets go train in one of the rooms." catutie says as he gets up silently and leaves the room.

he arrives in the normal room.

OOC: anyone wanna join me? :p

OoC: All your Pokemon are now lv. 20. You can use TMs,but not that powerful ones. BTW I'll be on vacation,land won't be back till next week. Maybe someone else can do damage. Bye! ;)

OOC:*BUMP!*
All right just sit back and read my post of what we're going to do.
In:
*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!*
Alarms that seemed like they came out of every corner.
"Oh no!"
The lights dimmed and finally shut off. Yells and glass breaking could be heard from the lobby. All of you rush to the action.

Black being a n00b ranger looked at the others for help.

"Great what could it be this time?" Tyler mumbled while rushing to the scene.

catutie bursts out of the Normal room. "WHAT IS GOING ON." He yells in the darkness. It's still dark so he runs into a wall immediately.

Rileigh was in her room sketching when the lights went out. "Com'on Snivy and Emolga lets go." She doesn't know where she is going and trips on a pencil. "Ooof. I'm okay but lets go carefully." She grabs Emolga who gave a little bit of light. Snivy followed as they ran to see what happened.

You go to the lobby and see nothing. Total darkness,but you can hear the things that are going on. People are breaking through the windows. Then finally,you can see. The lights went back on. The alarms kept blaring. Standing in front of the entrance,is a big buff guy with an Infernape.
"Guys,get down! Don't let him see you. That's the leader of Team Sinister, Darth Vader I call him Mister Sinister. No one knows his real name. You can call him MS if you like. Every time he sees a Pokemon that is not part of Team Sinister,he orders his Inefernape to knock out the trainer,and take away the Pokemon."

"Well I'm no scardey cat. Besides Emolga and Snivy arre safe with me. If he really wants my Pokemon, he'll have tto fight me!"

"As much as I'd hate to lose my Pokemon I'm gonna have to agree. Although considering he's the leader and all it might not be a good idea at this point to fight him."

"No way. I'm not letting ANY of you to fight him. Even if you work as a team. It's time for our first mission. These little tiny machines will tell you what you need to do. Try to work together on this one."

Mission 1
Welcome to your first mission. Whatever danger is happening,it must be bad. Okay,so you know where that lady

catutie jumps on top of his Axew and Mienfoo. The Mienfoo starts punching him in the stomach. "HEY....cut it out I'm saving your life right now." He whispers loudly.

"I'm not letting ANY of you fight him. Not now at least. Your Pokemon aren't strong enough yet. Okay,I think you guys are ready for your first mission. These devices will tell you what you need to do." Dark hands one to each of you. You press the only button,and a holographic person appears.
"Hello,my name is Q-9. I'm here to help any new recruits. Okay, say danger,if something bad is going on,or say nothing if nothing's going on."
You all say danger.
"Oh no! Okay,I'm sure Dark gave you a map of the headquarters.(Look on front post) Do you know where Ms. Heal works? Well,if you do, good. Those six slots where she puts your Pokemon's pokeballs,put your finger in all of the slots,and a secret button will appear next to the healing terminal. Press it,and you will fall down into the hidden passage.You can then,walk down the passage to outside."

catutie grabbed his pokemon in both arms and then ran to Ms. Heal (Mrs?). He put his fingers in the slots and pushed the button.

catutie said:
catutie grabbed his pokemon in both arms and then ran to Ms. Heal (Mrs?). He put his fingers in the slots and pushed the button.
OoC:Whatever,call her Mrs. if you like,I don't care. :p

All of you,and Dark,immediately fall into a hole,and land on a bunch of mattresses. You hear shouting above your head that the new recruits(You) and Dark aren't here.
MS (Mister Sinister. A.K.A. leader of Team Sinister.) :
"Argh! That little... Come on,they shouldn't be far from here."
MS takes all his henchman out of headquarters. A helicopter fly's down,and picks everyone up. It then fly's away.
Dark:
"Man that was close. Hopefully no one was hurt. "
You all climb up the ladder,and see the place trashed. Furniture knocked over, and glass all over the floor. You look at your bedrooms. The bedrooms are completely cluttered.
"All great. :mad: The bedrooms are ruined!No problem,I'll just have my slaves clean it. Anyway,you guys did good. Not sure if that counts as your first mission, but what the heck. You guys get some sleep,and tomorrow,I'll have some missions for you guys to take."
OoC: GAME FREEZE! Wait at least until tomorrow to post in game.

Ooc: Srry guys, my stupid computer is freezing and pausing and shutting down, and I can't be on from 1-4...

"Well yesterday was intresting to say the least." He threw both of his Pokeballs. "So how did you two sleep?" "Pansage Pan!" "Bagon!" "Glad to heaar it. Now how about we head to the Water room for a bit. I just feel like going their." The two Pokemon nodded and they headed for the Water room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back