Pokemon Ranger RPG *First mission! Map on front post!*

Am i doing a good job? (Vote when the game starts)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Ranger RPG *Game start! Accepting 2 more people!*

"Well hi Dark. I'm Rileigh. And I really want to become a good Pokemon Ranger!" she exclaimed.

"Hi there! I'm sure you will!"
OoC: I'm going to the beach now,so all of you can meet and greet eachother.

"Hi. I"m Gray. So you're Rileigh. And you're Dark."

"Hey I'm Tyler."

OOC:You don't have your partner Pokemon yet.
In:"Hello! Okay everyone,there are Pokeballs on the bench over there. Grab them all,and return the POkemon to their Pokeballs."
Dark grabs a Pokeball one at a time. He returns the Pokemon to their correct Pokeballs.
OoC: You still don't get your partner yet.

Zippy stands to one side, peering at the others with accusing, beady eyes. He then reluctantly picked up a Pokeball, and returned a Ratatta.

OoC: Sorry about that. Thought we had them at this point. I gonna edit that now. Anyway moving on with the plot.
In: Tyler grabed one of the Pokeballs and returned a Taillow. Then he approched Dark and asked "So what exactly are we suposed to do with these Pokemon once their in one of the Pokeballs?"

"Well we couldn't leave them here could we? We're going to give the Pokemon back to their owners,and the keep the wild Pokemon for all the new recruits."
"Yeah,think again!"
Dark looks over and sees a Team Sinister guard.
"Hmm,I think this could be a good test for you guys. Okay,pick a Pokemon everybody!"
The guard brings out a Herdier.

Tyler looked through the Pokeballs and until he found one he liked. "Alright then go!" A Pansage popped out of the ball. "Sweet! Okay then Pansage let's go get 'em!"
OoC: Guess we should get ready... FOR BOSS TIME!

Zippy shuffled through the Pokeballs until he found a pokemon he found adequate. Out came Raticate.

Ben didn't know exactly what was happening, but he reacted anyways. He grabbed a Poke Ball and looked around for a Pokemon suited to him. A Archen! His Archen! Ben quickly sent it out, getting it ready for battle.

OoC:

Yeah, fixed.

Gray shifted through the pile of Pokeballs until he found one suited just for him. "Go!" Vest. Larvesta. "Great! Let's go Larvesta."

OoC: Fixed.

OoC:You were supposed to get your partner Pokemon. :p

OOC: ok time to play catch up...sorry i was gone yesterday and am only on for a little today. so we just pick some random pokemon and not our partners?

OoC:Scramble through the Pokemon and find your partner Pokemon. If it was a Pokemon from your childhood,then just pretend it got kidnapped.

catutie rummaged through the pokeballs trying to find the right one. then he pulled one out. "GO AXEW" he said as he threw the pokeball into the air.

Then Zippy saw one Pokeball out to the side. Make a point of kicking the Raticate as he walked past, he picked it up. Out jumped a Sneasel, which stared at him with hating eyes. Zippy's mouth twitched into a half grin, as he turned to face the others.

Where is the application form I was supposed to fill out.

OOC:On the first page. Please read the rules if you want to play.

RE: Pokemon Ranger RPG *Game start! Accepting 1 more people!*

Josh looked at the first pokeball he found and knew what was inside. GO LARVITAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back