Pokemon Pokemon Plotholes Discussion Thread

This isnt really a plothole but dugtrio and diglett doent seem to have anything under them like legs, they are always in the ground.
Are they beans or something?

Yeah, I think they do though because in Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue Diglett comments about his feet after you rescue him from Skarmory.

^ What great plotholes. How about arceus not being able to learn dig. He can learn surf, and a bunch of other weird moves, but his sharp, shiny legs can't even dig a hole?

the Spacegoat can jab you with poison jab, but not focus punch?
Wouldn't he just gather focus and hit you in the same way he uses poison jab?

xanaseviper said:
This isnt really a plothole but dugtrio and diglett doent seem to have anything under them like legs, they are always in the ground.
Are they beans or something?

Muddy68 said:
Yeah, I think they do though because in Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue Diglett comments about his feet after you rescue him from Skarmory.

I thought they were like worms.

I am not sure if this has been discussed already, but Ruby didn't make much sense to me. The Legendary Pokemon that created all of the Land.... is sleeping in a cave underwater. -_-' Glad Emerald made more sense.

^Very true
My question is: Why aren't Vulpix white when you hatch them from an egg? Not even the shiny is white. I remember that in one of its pokedex entries, it said Vulpix was white when it was first born.

Even worse, why is Kangaskhan born with a baby when it is hatched?? You would think they'd have made a baby Kangaskhan as its own Pokemon by now.... SOOO obvious! :O

Seth1789110 said:
^^ I always imagined as it just hitting you at a diagonal angle, incredibly fast, creating a slash. Thats just me lol. Magnemite/Ton/Zone/Geodude levitating on the ground, w/ no levitate ability...stupid stupid...

;]

lol

Here's an amusing comic that brings up many plotholes.
*coughillegalactivitiescough*

http://silentreaper.deviantart.com/art/AtM-Illegal-Pokemoning-54224083
Not made by me.

How can non gender pokemon breed? I mean all a ditto does is transforms into the pokemon or is there a secret only the day care owners know?

omahanime said:
Muddy68 said:
I thought they were like worms.

I think they're actually meant to be similar to moles.

fortegoddx said:
How can non gender pokemon breed? I mean all a ditto does is transforms into the pokemon or is there a secret only the day care owners know?

Yes, that IS just odd...
I wonder how the Pokémon people missed THAT.

In the Staraptor episode, Staravia is holding onto a ring with its small beak when it evolves. The beak grows much larger. Shouldn't it choke and die? Please don't tell me "It's a kid's show" for an excuse.

Dialkia198 said:
In the Staraptor episode, Staravia is holding onto a ring with its small beak when it evolves. The beak grows much larger. Shouldn't it choke and die? Please don't tell me "It's a kid's show" for an excuse.

Because this is pokemon, you have read this post and it shows just how odd pokemon is.

I didnt say it was a kid's show :p

Plus it's a kid's anime. As a general rule, anime people don't die. Also, if you keep killing your recurring nemesis you'll run out of nemisi to use. Whatever the plural is, anyway.

"Snorlax evaded the attack!"

Yeah, that sounds likely.

Back