Pokemon Pokemon Plotholes Discussion Thread

I always found it weird that you couldn't fly from the roof of the department stores. Same with the Sphere Pillar, even when it's on top of a mountain!

How about this:

What parent in their right mind would ship their ten year old kid off on an exploration of a world that is filled with people like Team Rocket?

How is it that you can fight flying pokemon by walking in their shadow?

Also, where are the people who have been licked by haunter, driven crazy by mismagius, or been shipwrecked by angry water pokemon?

^If you were referring to Team Plasma kicking Munna in Black and White, it's because Munna had a held item they wanted, they weren't trying to make it evolve.

Why does every Pokemon egg, no matter what the species is inside the egg, look identical?

PikachewTofu said:
^If you were referring to Team Plasma kicking Munna in Black and White, it's because Munna had a held item they wanted, they weren't trying to make it evolve.

Actually I was referring to the episode of the TV series were james kicked his magikarp and it was like RAWR and evolved into gyrados.

How can there be three gym leaders over one gym?

gengarx666 said:
Heres one.Where do your mom sleep?In the games she doesn't have a bedroom.

And wheres your dad?

I'm just assuming that you don't have a dad, but in R/S/E your dad is one of the Gym Leaders.

xgo absol said:
How can there be three gym leaders over one gym?

Sup.
episode71.jpg

Back