Pokemon Pokemon Plotholes Discussion Thread

Nefarious

Nefarious D/P player!
Ever seen a Plothole in any Pokemon game?

Here is the one I've found:

Shaymin transforms with a Galcidea flower.
The land forme has one on it's head, so why doesn't it transform?

Enjoy! =D

RE: Pokemon Plotholes!

Oh, that's easy. Here's another one:

A human in Ruby/Sapphire in a Volcano (battling a legendary) without melting? Right...

In Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, diving without drowning. I wish I could hold my breath forever.

Yeah, they would run over Pokemon. Lol, Pokemon roadkill...

How can a Spearow and a Pidgey hold you up when you use the HM "Fly"?

RaiGuy: ... That is awesome, How can they? Unless the Pokemon is giving them air.. somehow.

Gamefreak: Yeah! Where are they?! XD

RaiGuy: Maybe they have super-strong talon.. thingies.

xD Yeah.

Another Plothole: Why didn't the Legendary Pixies just disappear when Team Galactic were creating the Red Chain?

I used my Horsea for Surf. I'd have a better chance (IRL) swimming with it on my back.

Also, when diving, you're ABOVE the Diving Pokemon. You'd think you'd end up floating off.

It's not really part of the plot of the game, but what I've noticed (said by another member of the forums) is you can breed a Kangaskhan, but it is bred with a baby automatically in it's pouch. Now that's a bit odd. :p

Yeah, that's what I'm starting to think. :D

Another plothole I've noticed during the game is that a Gyarados which is a water and flying types doesn't even have the ability to learn fly which also baffles me- Gyarados is supposed to be one of those Chinese dragon floats soaring through the steets. :)

Lol, yeah.
And to know that Gyarados doesn't learn fly and Pidgey does? Pffft.

I thought Mantine also was a flying type as well, but could not learn fly. Mantine looks like he has wings, and that's also too bad. To think you could have a Gyarados or Mantine with a moveset containing fly in it. That would be really cool. :)

Yeah, and don't you think people might notice if you all the legends are gone and your using them to beat up all there Pokemon in battles.

True...LOL

Oh and Team galactic boss cyrus is always talking about he doesnt give a rip about emotions towards his pokemon and how its pointless and stupid yet he has a crobat, wich you need to raise friendliness to evolve from a golbat..so it doesnt make sense xD

Actually, floating off would be the least of your problems; a few hundred metres below the ocean is enough to make you squished into a tiny little ball. Or not, but the point still stands.

I got another one.

when you breed a snorlax and another snorlax together....a snorlax hatches from the egg....it doesnt make sense that something of that size could hatch out of the little egg it gives you

Back