Pokemon Orano Version, In Serios Need of Spriters!

Here...If you want it bigger or more clear I can do that, too.

Attachments

• Dasiyla.PNG
    Dasiyla.PNG
    648 bytes · Views: 33
King Deoxazard said:
Thanks LV, do you wanna help with it entiarly, we really need a spriter.
Well...I can't scratch sprites...I only edit/fuse them.
But I'll help out where I can.

Sorry, maybe I can't help. It depends on which pokemon. Maybe, I could try the water or fire starter.

Well I've done the water starter, but I can't seem to get the fire starter, I want it to look like a kangaroo pokemon, maybe with the colors of charmander, and like the ears of a kangaroo, could you trie to do that IPM?

errr,i don't work here but,if you like,use this image for fire starter:

th_charoo.jpg

Okay, BJ you can help, and CF and IPM I'll PM you guys a tutorial, and BJ just in case I'll send you some Tile stuffs.

Can you PM me the tutorials and stuff too? I am learning how to seriously fake stuff. Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I didn't realize all the updates.

-The Guardian of the Sea

HI!! I made a couple Pokemon that I was hoping you would put in the game. Here they are.

Wassrhound
[attachment=1997]
Wasser is the german word for water and hound is obvious

Wassrtier
[attachment=1998]
Again, water then tier is the german word for beast

sorry kd i couldnt pm you.thanks for guide.i am actually making my on fakemon game,but i have only done 26pokemon.Some are original pokemon,and lots of the fakes are just edits...

Your welcome you guys, and thanks SS, but could you make them less blury, otherwise there great :D!

Hey KD
Is this nice?
If not i could repeat but tell me what theme

3thTown.png

First Gym:Grass Type
First Gym Leader:Rose

I have made the 4th Town now here it is:

4thTown.png

Will become the 5th Gym to defeat cause Team (dont know yet just make the name of the team)

Please RATE

Back