Pokemon Orano Version, In Serios Need of Spriters!

Sorry I haven't posted in a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG while, but I think I've got a name for Torkoal's evo.
1.)Embell(Ember and shell)
2.)Torkous (Torkoal and Oblivious)
3.)Torflare (Torkoal and Flare

I like Burkoal.

EDIT:Here's what the trainers look like when you choose which gender you are.

TrainerChoice.png

Blazing_Monkey said:
Sorry for not posting to, I'm currently working on Burkoal.:D

What do you mean? I made it already, or are you improving the sprite?

Dudeman1993 said:
Sorry for the mean criticism, but the girl is HORRIBLE. She has pink hair which is unrealistic.

But dosen't Nurse Joy have pink hair? And she could have dide it or somthing.

Listen, I can help with sprites.

I Must complain that that evo looks too much like a normal heracross. No 'fece

What evo? KD, about the girl, she needs a better shirt and hair that's like black or blonde or something different.

Dudeman1993 said:
What evo? KD, about the girl, she needs a better shirt and hair that's like black or blonde or something different.

I don't work on the game, but i happened to read the thread. I think the problem (if you wanna call it that) with the girl, is that she's too plain, and she isn't match well. Since she had pink hair (which I like) have her play off of that. Like black and pink shirt and shoes, and solid black pants. Or keeping with white, pink and white. Sorry if I bothered you, just thought I'd give my opinion.

The game's looking kick ass, but where are the sprites? like but the kangaroo, and stuff I really want to see them

Can I join your team? I have a idea: There will be an Old Pokémon Cave and an Type Cast Bifurcation.
Old Pokémon Cave: Find Chimecho, Trapinch, Dratini, and rarely, Bagon and Larvitar.
Type Cast Bifurcation: 6 Routes, same entrance, same exit.
* A Forest with Grass and Bug
* A Volcano with Poison and Fire
* A River with Water and Ice
* A Power Plant with Electric and Steel
* A Cave with Ground and Rock
* A Patch of Grass with Normal and Psychic

What do you think?

Back