Pokemon Orano Version, In Serios Need of Spriters!

I get them here:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=109428

And the The teams name I thinkin' on it being Team Celiblade (they try to catch celibi)
And as you may have noticed that the last badge is the same last one in the Kanto region, thats because I was thinking that Team Rocket would return, would you guys agree.

BTW:I'm making a forest that will link 3rd town to the 5th town
Here's the 5th Town:
5thTown.png

It looks like charmander!it looks cute it looks adorable!
but i suggest to remove that fire mane that's all.

BTW:KD could you send me a tutorial to make fakemons?thanks a lot :)

I'll ask:
can you make a evolution for Charoo?(if Charoo is the name)?
If you can make it somewhat like a Kangaskhan with some Fire Mane and a Fire Tail probably :)

Okay, BKing could you still trie to make it, and EEX could you make a sprite, Its okay though I'll send you the tutorial (I'll send it to you to BJ) and BJ you're doing awesome, but take a brake I want to do one right now, I think Orano's goin' well.

EDIT:heres a new place!

GhostGymCity.png

Gym leader:Haze
Type:Ghost

we have competition who makes best charoo(i do sugi style and sprite form)

#edit:i already done sprite.
p.s:i think i can make fully evolved form though...

oh and i have some names
charoo-boomaroo-roastaroo
charoo:already done.boomaroo:boom and roo.roastaroo:roast,but not 100% on this one

Hey, I also came across supplies to make citys.....can I help? I also suggest we use parts of other games.....LMK

Ok, thanks, but that was my first sprite and...well...I only know how to do the basic pokemon's sprites.:(

i used a pic of a fake pokemon for the base a edited it a lot
not done i still have t change the size and if anyone know how please tell me but here

222222.jpg

I don't work on this game, but I have a suggestion: why don't you do some rare pokemon in the game with unusual types, like fire/water or grass/electric

Heres a knew one...

Gryfara3.png

GRYFARA!

He's a legendary gryphen pokemon, I was thinkin' about doing things like legendary myth pokemon or something.

Back