Pokemon Orano Version, In Serios Need of Spriters!

King Deoxazard

Go...! Wait what is that?! A LegoBall?!
So far I only have one town (the starting town) but I'll have more.
HT42.png

And some new pokemon.

RE: Pokemon Orano Version

Looks like a pretty nice starting town.
You have to make a it bigger becuase you have to see the whole thing even with the trees and ocean.

You guys can help, but I need to see your work, and you need to tell me what you are good at, and Andyman when you go onto the beach it's a different rout, does that mean I still nead to show the Ocean?

Well if possible, I would like to be the idea/ creator person because im not entirely "A Tech Guy." I will make the names and ideas for the pokemon, as well as town names, people in the game, movesets for the pokemon.

Lemme know If I can do that,
-Black Rayquaza

awesome, can I be like Co-Creator or something??? I want a title.... BTW- You want me to make the name for the first town and have the three starters done?

Yeah, you can be co-creater #1 (just incase I have another person who does stuff) and yes you can make the name for the starting town, and I'd like you to make the the grass starter, I already have the water starter, I might let you do the fire starter.
And look at teh new town (the second town).
TNC2.png

Ill do the starting town and grass starter now.

Starting Town Name: Sunlight Town? I like it.

Grass Starter: Dasiylia
Daisy Pokemon
Move Set

-Tackle
-Growl
6-Absorb
8- Leech Seed
13- Growth
15-Giga Drain
19-Mean Look
26-Razor leaf
34-Synthesis
38- Petal Dance
42-Magical Leaf
50- Solarbeam

I'll add evalutions later. Tell Me if you like it!

OOOOOOOOOO! I like it! I found a wierd way to keep track of who's helping, check it out,
Tr.png

Let me know what you think of the trainer.

Hey I got a new feture, you know in the anime May has contest points when she battles in contests, well look.
Newcontest2.png

Awesome!!! What pokemon are we keeping in the game from the old games? If we are keeping any, can I make a list of pokemon I wanna keep in this game.

Lemme Know,
-Black Rayquaza

Sure, we can keep pokemon, so far I want to keep Chimecho (and its pre-evolution), Larvitar (and its evolutions), and Feebas (and Milotic).
Okay I think I have the new trainer,
Tthing2.png

Trainers not bad..... Heres the pokemon I personally wanna keep

-Dratini [and its evos]
-Beldum [and evos]
-Syther [and evo]
-Eevee [and evos]
-All Starters would be awesome! They would be like yellow version.

Okay we can keep those pokes, and I was thinking the same thing about the yellow version thing, you see if we ever make this into a real game I have a cheat, go to bed 50 times before you get your pokemon (It'll let you) and on the 51 time the screen will go black, then it'll say "(trainers name here) dozed of and did'nt wake up until 5:00 p.m." Then you go to the proffeser and he gives you Pikachu. Then all the other starters (including the ones from Jhoto Kanto Hoen and Shino) will be give/abandend by a rival or the proffesor

I dont like the idea of getting Pikachu......sorry. I would rather them pick any basic pokemon [non-legend] and then get all the other starting pokemon from the other games.

Kind Deoxazard... I want to thank you for helping me with the quite unsuccessful Beginning of the Beginning of the Blagablagberry story and want to help you too! I can't do pictures, but I can give you ideas! The town looks great, and I want you keep these Pokemon lines...
1.) Zubat>Golbat>Crobat
2.) Riolu>Lucario
3.) Trapinch>Vibrava>Flygon
4.) Larvitar>Pupitar>Tyranitar
That's all for now, but I'll be back! BTW, can I be CO-Creator #2? I'll help B-Ray with the names of the Starters and the names of the towns. Tell me if you'll let me help! :D

Sure Dude you can help, and if anyonw wants to be a person to help me with the sprites your welcome to join.

Back