Pokemon Orano Version, In Serios Need of Spriters!

RE: Pokemon Orano Version

What do you want me to do? If you want another name... I was thinkin' of this line for Dasiylia...the Grass starter.

Dasiylia> Roolios(Root+Helios(Greek word for sun) )>Imvosol (Have no idea! :D )

I'll see if I can do the attacks later.

May I edit a bit..... I was thinking of something different when I created Dasiylia.....

Dasilia------Tulaylia-------Gerbaria
[Daisy] [Tulip] [Very short for Gerber Daisy]

I'll do the movesets.... PLEASE Tell me if you like it.

I don't have PhotoShop so I can do basically do what B. Ray. does.
Can I do that?

-The Guardian of the Sea

Sure you can do that Lugia, but you dont need photoshop to make sprites, you can use paint (thats what I use)

Sure, but what sprites would you want to make, and I already have the name for teh fire starter, it's name is Charoo.

ok, next things next.....movin on.

King Deox- Can I do the Fire starter or not??? I had a good idea.

im gonna name the towns now.... The Second Town will be named Woseya [woo-zeh-uh]City.  That Shrine in the middle, can we call it The Shrine of the Legends....?

LMK,
-Black Rayquaza

PS- When do you want me to start making new pokemon??? I already have many ideas.

Okay, I like the idea of the city, and the name for the shrine is good to, I had an idea for the shrine, inside the shrine is Gary, Misty, Brock, May, and the last person will be Ash (you can only go in there when you have all eight bages and you can do the fire starters moves and I'm keeping the name Charoo.

I'm thinking if you want a new evo for Zubat, it would go Zubat> Golbat> Trade with Dragon Scale> Borbat. I like the name....Borbat...It makes me happy!

I donno bout the names..... and Bug/Fire? How about this....

Charoo-Sightara-Chorishi
Fire/Psychic???

well you see I'm planning charoo to be a fighting/fire type and charoo is suposeded to be like a fire kangaroo

NO, lol Thats all your fault..... you didnt create the game..... you cant just post on the forum and start runnin the show.... We ask KD and hell let us no.... im not even sure your doing the sprite work unless its good. None of us have even saw any of your work.... anyways back to buisness.

can I start makin some new pokemon or not King_Deox?

LMK,
-Black Rayquaza

ok i will take vamblaze and all out of your business...

p.s:vamblaze is now in my sig,i dont mind if you dont like him,he isnt all kangarooish...
tell me if you like him please!!
otherwise i'll take my guys some other place

well vamplaze kind of looks like a bionicle, and how about wee see the charoo you made and mabey we could make youre creation a wild pokemon

oh wickid thats better than a starter,but it should be rare or otherwise the game will be a bit,well something.i'll show you charoo then scorcoon.there is charoo

-rate-

How bout' a water lion for the water and type water/psychic???

-The Guardian of the Sea

Back