Finished Pokemon Mysery Dungeon: Primal Rampage *2 spots left* We have started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Mysery Dungeon: Primal Rampage *3 spots left* We have started!

Barry ran over to Glade. "The Alakazam are coming tonight! We can't afford to sleep! We have to capture the Primal Pokemon soon!" Barry turned to the others. "I think we should vote whether to go north or west."

"I vote for neither," Silver said. "We should go due east."

I agree with Silver. Though first we should all make sure we have a plan and are prepared.

Glade gave a stare at Silver, and then using his tracking ability saw some large Primape tracks, he quickly followed them without a word.

Kaalia frowned. "I thought we came from the East. I vote West."

Glade, suddenly saw the Primape asleep in the trees, he got a look at the big fellow, and noticed the Primal features, he threw a net that he had with him up into the trees. he dragged the Primape back to camp.

OOC: @MrGatr - I suggest you stop leaving everyone like that - this is a group RPG and you aren't interacting with anyone else at all. Also, I expect it won't be that easy to catch a primal Pokemon.

OOC; MrGatr, I regret having to do this, but this is your first warning. To be able to find and capture primal pokemon without any trouble without them even putting up a fight is considered godmodding. As of now, you are back in the camp discussing where to go.

IC:"The Camerupt are in the east, If we go back that way, we may have to face them again, and we probably won't be able to escape a second time. I'm going to vote north."

OOC:

North:1
West:1
East:2

You may change your vote if you wish. After I get one more vote we'll probably go the way the majority points to.

Your right. We probably should go north.

OOC: Now

North:3
East:0
West:1

We should go up.

Blade looked at what people were reasoning. "I'll go with whoever wins," he growled.

"Alright, let's go north then." The group treks on for quite a while along a path. The entire time, they feel as if they are being watched. Suddenly, Barry yells, "Watch out!" he quickly leaps back as a three beams of fire appear in front of him. A massive fire ball then strikes, destroying all trees in the area. In front of the group, 3 Houndoor and a Houndoom appear. They are oddly colored in orange and purple and there claws are longer and sharper than usual. Their eyes are glowing red as they growl menacingly. There is no doubt in anyone's mind-these are Primal Pokemon. "What luck! 4 of them!" Barry shouts. "We should capture all 4 of them and complete the mission!"

Boss Battle 1: Primal Houndour x3 & Primal Houndoom x1. Begin!

Kaalia calmly pulled out her bow and took aim at the nearest Houndour. She let the arrow go and it flew towards the eye of the Houndour. She was the best shot in the region - she would not miss.

"Heh," Blade coldly laughed. He then slid his claws back and forth on the ground quickly. His claws were now glowing, and much longer. He used Claw Sharpen.

Zephyr quickly got stone edge ready and sent a wave of stone at the Houndour.

OOC: I never said that it was a primal Pokemon... And Glade doesn't talk unless he has too, remember.

IN: Glade watched silently, from the bushes, he decided to take it easy, he had a stressful dream, and he is still trying to find out the Primal species that was killing his trainer.

OOC: You said it had 'Primal features'. That implies that it was a primal Pokemon.

OOC: Ya, I guess I should have said something about it before capturing it. Sorry guys.

Blade jumped at one Houndour, tackling it and using repeated Slashes, which were boosted by Claw Sharpen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back