Finished Pokemon Mysery Dungeon: Primal Rampage *2 spots left* We have started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeze laughs to herself as she had completely predicted this and had hoped for it to happen. As the weavile leaped over her head, she did a backflip at the same time, positioning her trajectory so that she would land even closer to it then before or even catch the weavile in midair with the blades. She then lunged foward as she landed to try and catch the leaping weavile right in the center of her small death whirlwind.

IC: Zephyr flew backwards then up pulling stone edge right out of the ground under the weavile.

OOC: We are within my clans land.

Rukari leaped into the air and fired off an Aura Sphere into the tree where the Weavile had landed, in an attempt to finish it off, but to no avail. The Weavile appears to be badly damaged, but Rukari can't be sure.

OOC: YAY CHILLARMY YOUR BACK! Also, you should help attack the three Weavile's we're facing.

OOC: In an effort to speed this up before its possible deletiob, I'm going to try to continue it faster.

IC: The Weavile is caught off guard and although its reflexes are impressive, the blades still slash at its head. The red feathers on its head are cut of completely and it runs away as fast as it can. The leader Weavile leapt off the platform of stones toward Zephyr, ready to make the killing blow when it noticed its allies had either died or deserted. Hopefully outnumbered, it scowled and fled.

With that out of the way, the guild proceeded up Mount Horn. The trip was uneventful-too uneventful. There was no sign of any Pokemon, be it a member of Zephyr's clan, a wild one, or even a Primal Pokemon. As the travelers neared the summit, they saw a lone Lucario at the summit, surrounded by a blue aura. As they neared it, Barry recognized it. "Master Asia, my mentor!" he exclaimed. (Blah237 should get this) "Why are you here?"

In response, Master Asia said simply, "Come closer." Barry approached cautiosly. When he was around 10 feet away, Master Asia fired an Aura Sphere at lightning speeds. Barry's fist shot out, shattering the orb of power. "What was that for?" Barry demanded.

Master Asia grinned as the blue aura folded around his body, then was absorbed. Suddenly, a massive black aura shot out, snaking into the sky and large enough to be seen from the base of the mountain. "I-it can't be..." Barry said. "Are you a Primal Pokemon?"

Master Asia laughed maliciously and responded. 'No, I have joined this cause under my own power!" He said. "Now, let us duel, 1-on-1, to see who is just!" He declared. Then he looked down the mountain at the rest of the guild. "But these would not let that happen, would they. Keep them distracted!" He shouted. In response, several Primal Pokemon shot out of caves in the mountainside. They stared down the guild members. A Chandelure faced Freeze, a Houndoom faced Glade, a Shiftry faced Silver, a Charizard faced Rukario, and a Metagross faced Zephyr. Each of them recognised their opponents as a hated enemy from the past, turned Primal to seek revenge. "Let the battle commence!" Master Asia declared.

"Try to fight them in groups. It will be faster and more efficient." With that zephyr took a horn out of his bag and blew it. "If any of my clan is still here they will come"

OOC: LOLOLOL Master Asia. I assume he won't have the Master Gundam helping him in this battle though. Also, please don't end this after one round of posts. I have a really epic ending planned at least for my character.

IC: Freeze shakes here head at the rest of the group. "This is my battle, stay out of it," she seemed to be saying. Freeze glares at the Chandelure, or Lure as it so obviously was. Her utter disbelief that he was still alive turned to hatred as she remembered the fate of here clan so many years ago. Telepathically, as her clan members learned to do among one another, she screeched at him: "This will end the way it did before, Lure!" She howled and created a hailstorm with the force of what she had done the first time she found out what Lure had done. She then laughed evilly, pulled out her scope that once belonged to Lure, and launched a confuse ray at him through the scope.

OOC: Read the description of Freeze on the first page to understand what I am talking about.

OoC: can i make the name or will you?
"You!!!" Silver used Shadow Ball, without his usual Calm Mind.
OoC: Also, when will we get to get a hold of TM's?

OOC: Feel free to call the enemies whatever you would like, they are supposed to have fought you in the past as a non-Primal Pokemon so you would know their name.

IC: Zephyr blows the horn, but nothing ahppens. The wind blows by the plains and nothing stirs. The Primal Metagross closes its fist, which becomes coated in ice. It charges Zephyr, using the 4x effective Ice Punch. Freeze was successful in creating a hailstorm, but Lure had some tricks up his sleeve this time. he sent a Fame Burst straight downward, sending a large amount of fire up at him, evaporating all the ice around him and making his fire's huge. The heat surrounding him distorted the Confuse Ray, causing it to be not quite as effective. Before Silver could launch a Shadow Ball, the Shiftry charged him and used Fake Out. Silver was stuned and the Shiftry used the opportunity to fire a Seed Bomb at it.

Silver shaked himself out of a flinch and dodged the Seed Bomb as well as he possibly could. He then used another Shadow Ball.
OoC: Why is it that we keep fighting dark types???

OOC: Everyone is fighting a Pokemon with a type advantage this round. Yeah, sorry about all the dark types, its just dark types come off as the most evils so they make good villains.

"Well this will be interesting". Zephyr then flew up into the air to dodge the ice punch. "You will not escape me this time Alax"

Edit: OOC: Hello is anyone going to post. we only have a day left and this is not a good stopping point.

OOC:... well that's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back