Finished Pokemon Mysery Dungeon: Primal Rampage *2 spots left* We have started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Mysery Dungeon: Primal Rampage *4 spots left* We have started!

SlashinZangoose-The Charmander's tail absorbs the burn and becomes a little bigger. (I think you forgot fire types can't be burnt.) "I'm never gonna fogive you Primal Pokemon!" The Chamander squealed as it used Ember again. It seems to be a kid.

Everyone else-Kaalia's misses the Camerupt's eye by a mere centimeter, creating a scar on his face. Glade's stabbing pierces the Camerupt's hide and injures him considerably. He collapses onto the ground, moaning pitifully. Then the bushes on either side of the path rustle as two more Camerupt emerge. "You horrible Primal Pokemon, I won't let you get away with what you did to John!" one yells as it creates a sandstorm, making it hard to see and difficult to breath. "Hey! Wait! We aren't Pri-" Barry yells before the sand gets into his mouth, and he bends over coughing. The other fires a Flame Burst at Glade, which explodes on contact, sending two smaller flames outward, one at Barry and one at Kaalia.

Alan uses Reflect on Barry and Kaalia, while sending a Focus Blast at the Camerupts.

OOC: I thought Synchronize still burnt it... oh well.
IN: Silver picked the Charmander up so it could get a good look at Silver. "Do I look like a Primal Pokemon to you?" Silver asked.

Kaalia nodded her thanks to Alan, although she doubted he would see it through the sandstorm. She gripped her staff tightly, and muttered a few words under her breath. Her eyes closed, and then she could see. But rather than normally, she saw heat. She struggled over to the nearest one, against the sand, and her vision returned to normal. She found that she was standing beside Barry.

"Barry!" She yelled, the sandstorm knocking her back a few feet. She stumbled back forward. "I don't think they're primal Pokemon! We have to stop attacking!"

SlashinZangoose- You hear a load roar and suddenly it gets a big darker, as if a cloud floated across the sun. The Charmander looks up as a Charizard descends, hovering just above the trees around ten feet away. The Charmander takes advantage of the disctraction and hops out of your arms and runs while the Chariazard roars, "What do you think you're doing to my baby!?" The Charizard uses Dragon Rage, sending purple fire at Silver.

nabby101- "I agree!" Barry shouts over the sandstorm. "But how do we get them to stop attacking us? They're pretty ticked off since we hurt their friend!" As if in response, one of the Camerupt shoots a Flamethrower and barely misses Barry.

Silver frowned ~I should've went with everyone else~ He thought. Silver got hit by Dragon Rage, getting more damage than expected. Silver used Psyco Cut, aiming at the wing

Glade, gets up slowly, he again uses future sight, and begins to hide for cover, he quickly uses the down Camerupt, and tells him all about the misunderstanding, he quickly gathered to his feet, and charged towards some Pokemon in the forest.

"I have an idea!" Alan says to Barry. "I can distract them with a Psychic illusion, then we run!"

SlashinZangoose- The Psycho Cut makes a direct hit and the Charizard plummets down and crashes at your feet. However, she slowly gets up and roars, "How dare you! I'll never forgive you for what you've done!" The Charizard's mouth is suddenly filled with crimson fire as she prepares a Fire Blast. (Feel free to rp getting out of the way of it. That will hurt if it hits.)

MrGatr- As you create the second Future Sight, the first one hits the Camerupt who created the sandstorm, distracting him long enough for you to get into the woods unnoticed. "Where is he?" You hear the Camerupt roar. It turns out that other than your guildmates the Camerupt are the only Pokemon in the area, so you take cover behind a tree a little ways away from the battle.

AllInAPackage- "That's a good idea." Barry says. "These Camerupt seem to be really on edge based on how quick they were to attack Glade. Much as I hate to stress them more, if you make them think there is a hostile stranger in the woods behind them, they might be distracted long enough to let us get away."

"Okay, I'll try it." Alan focuses his Psychic powers at a tree behind the Camerupt, and creates a large, blurry, shadowy figure.

Glade, just looks, silently at the fight from a distance, using future sight, to keep the camerupts dead

OOC: well... Silver wasnt going to let her hit the ground, but ok.
IN: Silver used Shadow Ball, attempting to knock the angered Charizard over.

SlashinZangoose- The Charizard is knocked back and fires the Fire Blast into the sky instead. The attack bursts into a star shaped burst of fire in the sky and small embers fall down into the forest. However, none hit you. The Charizard then charges forward and prepares to use Metal Claw.

Everyone Else- When the Camerupt sense the figure behind the, they turn around. As they do, Glade's Future Sight attack hits them. Convinced that the shadowy figure is attacking them the Camerupt decide to leave Barry and the others alone for a little while and chase the figure. After a few seconds, the sandstorm dies down. "Now's our chance to get out of here! Let's go back to the clearing since this doesn't seem to be the right way." Barry says. He then looks around. "Wait-where is Glade?"

"Hiding, I expect," Kaalia said grimly. She pulled out her bow again. "Keep walking, I've got your back. We'll regroup and come back to find him."

"Let's see... if we keep going, we could lose Glade. If we wait for him, the Camerupt might come back..."

"... and then your illusion would be for nothing. Now come on, I have no intention of fighting battles against potential allies," she snapped.

"I have to agree with Kaalia." Barry said. "We'll head back to the clearing and hopefully he'll figure out where we've gone and rondevous with us there. If he doesn't join us we can just wait until we're sure the Camerupt aren't in the area then come back for him."

"Okay." Alan said meekly. "Let's go back to the clearing, then try one of the other paths."

Silver sighed. He used Psychic and stopped the Charizard dead in her tracks. "Calm down, alright?" Silver ordered.

SlashinZangoose- The Charizard was stopped by the psychic power by struggled against it. "Calm down? You attacked my son and me!" She said angrily.

Everyone else- "Alright, let's go." Barry said. he quickly hurried towards the clearing where Silver and the Chariard were fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back