Finished Pokemon Mysery Dungeon: Primal Rampage *2 spots left* We have started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Mysery Dungeon: Primal Rampage *4 spots left* We have started!

Silver facepalmed himself. "I did NOT attack your son." Silver said. "And what would you do for a klondike bar if a 7 ft tall dragon started attacking you?"

The Charizard glared. "Fine. But I'll be watching you. I don't trust you." With that it broke free from the psychic and turned and walked away, the Charmander running after it.

Kaalia walked into the clearing just as the Charizard was leaving. "Silver, let's go, before more Pokemon attack us. And this time," she gave Barry a meaningful glance. "Let's go the right way."

Silver nodded. He was skeptical about the way they were going... Come to think of it, he didnt know which way to go, so why not take a chance? He followed Kaalia.

"Wait!" Barry called. "We have to wait for Glade! He won't be able to find us if we go off in a random direction!"

``No!`` Kaalia yelled forcefully. ``You underestimate him. He is a Psychic type, all we need to do is leave a vague sign, and he will follow it.``

OOC:Um, Glade is a Gallade. Might wanna edit that?

OOC: Oh snap, my bad, I was thinking of Silver.

OOC:Yeah, he put that it was an Alakazam before.

OOC: ah... so should we be off then?

RE: Pokemon Mysery Dungeon: Primal Rampage *3 spots left* We have started!

Suddenly, the earth rumbled, and a Sandslash emerged. He looked at the company of Pokemon, and stood, trying to decide wherether they were friend or foe.

Zephyr, who hasn't done much up to this point decided to questioned the Sandslash. He did not look like a primal Pokemon so he asked "Just who are you?".

Blade turned, and glared at the Garchomp. "My name is Blade. I have come for revenge. The primal pokemon have destroyed my burrow. I must go and destroy them." Blade then turned, and strode away, leaving the group behind. However, he turned back, looking the Garchomp up and down. "Are you a primal pokemon?" Sandslash strode back to the Garchomp, and held his claws out, ready for attack in the blink of an eye.

OOC: On the second page!?

IC: Barry stepped between the two. "We aren't Primal Pokemon. We are part of an exploration guild and we're trying to capture the Primal Pokemon around here. We aren't enemies."

Correct. We are here to investigate the appearance of the primal Pokemon and would appreciate help.

Glade walked into camp, he gave a quick glance at the Sandlash, remembering what it was like to be the noobie in the guild. He went to sleep, and had a strange dream, it was the replay of the time when Primal Pokemon attacked his family, and when he heard his baby sister crying. He shook awake, and had to breath. He was not in a good mood, he heard what had happened later that day, when he was walking through a camp full of Galades, and even Gardevoir's.

Blade looked at the company as they slept. How could they sleep when Primal pokemon were sending the entire region into chaos? He heard much disturbance from the Gallade's tent, and watched suspiciously.

Zephyr decided to stay awake and keep watch just in-case a primal Pokemon came while they were sleeping.

Glade saw the shadow of Blade, he quickly took, a small knife, and through it straight at him, the blade just barely missed, and he went back to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back