Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Added Demo Video Link To The Front Post*

well, since the region is really cold in some parts, I made a legendary Pokemon that romes the region.. much like trhe three birds, or the dogs.. or Latios and Latias.
epilanche.png

Name: Epilanch
classification: Snow Spirit Pokemon
Type: Ice/Grass
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 230 lbs
Ability - wonder guard

Said to have been a live for centuries, it protects its environment using a strange power. It can cause avalanches with a single stomp from its foot.

Hey guys, sorry I havent been active lately. I havent had time to get on much. I like to see that the video. It shows slight progress. As for the first town, if you could, make it a tiny bit smaller. Ice, please tell me what you use to make this game, and if possible send the file to me. I would like to help out with making the game. Again, sorry for the innactivity. :(

This is the matching Pokemon to go along with Epilanch.

Chimanic.png

Name: Chimanic
classification: Fire Spirit Pokemon
Type: Fire/Grass
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 240 lbs
ability: Magic Guard - protected from any damage aside from direct hits

Chimanic are always found near hot areas such as volcanoes and deserts. It is said that it can merge their body with its surroundings and hide.

Both Epilanch and Chimanic are Chimera Pokemon.

one should have different colored fur they look too simular imo

superfoof said:
one should have different colored fur they look too simular imo

D: they are supposed to look like that..

Note:
Latias Latios - Different Colors
3 Birds - Different Colors
3 Dogs - Different Colors
3 Minerals - Different Colors
Dialga Palkia - Different Colors

So overall not supposed to look same in color.

what do you need help with the most?

what do you need help with t

Charizard88 said:
Note:
Latias Latios - Different Colors
3 Birds - Different Colors
3 Dogs - Different Colors
3 Minerals - Different Colors
Dialga Palkia - Different Colors

So overall not supposed to look same in color.

Well, they ( my chimera fakemon) are kind of different colors and different looking aside from the fur color

Sorry that I haven't been active for a while. I was really busy with some things that were really important and I couldn't actually ignore. I am right now getting to the Pokedex entries and also the programming. Also Garitter try making the colors different.

Also artists try making different types of Pokemon. We'll need a broad range of types throughout the game. Also you guys should be seeing some of the Pokedex entries soon hopefully in a couple of days all finished. You guys can give me some ideas for the description of some Pokemon.

EDIT: I will also get to updating the front post whenever I have time. I will also add the storyline to the front post as well.

Ice Arceus said:
Sorry that I haven't been active for a while. I was really busy with some things that were really important and I couldn't actually ignore. I am right now getting to the Pokedex entries and also the programming. Also Garitter try making the colors different.

Also artists try making different types of Pokemon. We'll need a broad range of types throughout the game. Also you guys should be seeing some of the Pokedex entries soon hopefully in a couple of days all finished. You guys can give me some ideas for the description of some Pokemon.

EDIT: I will also get to updating the front post whenever I have time. I will also add the storyline to the front post as well.

I can work on that :3

^^ I changed it.

chimanicedit.png

Oh. A friend of mine suggested this.. It's an idea for a gym leader. A fire-type gym leader named Drake.. by his name, people would be expecting him to use dragon types. she asked me to tell you this

Garitter said:
Oh. A friend of mine suggested this.. It's an idea for a gym leader. A fire-type gym leader named Drake.. by his name, people would be expecting him to use dragon types. she asked me to tell you this

We already have all the Gym leaders names. They are on here somewhere. :/

Full Moon said:
We already have all the Gym leaders names. They are on here somewhere. :/
Alright. lol She just wanted me to tell you. =P

I have an idea drawn out for the guy character of the game, but Im not sure if it will work. He looks like a stoner. But Ill post pictures sometime tomorrow.

suitelifefan32 said:
Can I help out by naming pokemon.
You can name some of the Pokemon that don't have names or any Pokemon that are going to be drawn in the future you can name them. Though anyone can name the Pokemon. Then Full Moon and I will approve them if they are OK for the game.

sorry about not drawing anything new. I've been busy with other things. <3 but i'll start thinking of new ideas

Garitter said:
sorry about not drawing anything new. I've been busy with other things. <3 but i'll start thinking of new ideas
It's fine. I have been quite busy as well. I still have to get to some of the descriptions of the Pokemon before I can post it here. Also where is everyone else gone?

most of the fakemon sprites aren't even fakemon, they're fusions.
fusions don't really look that great in games...

well ice, i am here, waiting command. If you still need more names, then fine!
Ralakin city. Pumpkin + radish.

Back