Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Added Demo Video Link To The Front Post*

@Garitter: Ok that Pokemon is in. It seems like a nice Pokemon. So that Pokemon is in the game.

@superfoof: Sprite the two Pokemon that Garitter has recently made. The dinosaur-like one and the ghost type thing.

@charidude: Glad to have you back. Also finish the storyline up so I could post everything on the front post.

@arcanine227: You can help out with drawing since the co-leader of the team has dropped out, so we are actually missing a person on the drawing.

@sirrileyaaron: Yeah help out with the names of the towns. We need a few more. I will also update the front post with some town names for the game.

the demo makes the game look really etchy, try smoothing things out by adding colors that fit around them, idk...

orabean city(or ra bee an)
peberri town
strarbesh town

It don't matter if they aren't good enough... we are getting some good work now. The game is going along speedily. good work everyone!

@Petrex: I know. It's a demo version, that was added a while back. I will work on other videos on the game later when we get some things done.

@sirrileyarron: Like the names so far. Keep it up. Also make two names for two caves. We ready have a name for one of the caves.

Chikrit and Paratrice

paratrice.jpg

Chikrit
Classification: Exotic Pokemon
Type: Flying/Normal
height: 2' 7"
weight: 20 lbs
ability: Guts/Keen eye

Chikrit are very timid and hide themselves in trees and bushes. The horn on its head is used to crack open hard nuts and fruits, its beak is still too soft.

Paratrice
Classification: Exotic Pokemon
Type: Flying/Normal
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 40 lbs
Ability: Intimidate

The horn on Paratrice's head grows rock hard when it evolves from Chikrit. They flash the bright blue design on their wings and fan out their tail to scare away enemies.

they are both based on the birds of paradise

@Garitter: Wow those Pokemon are great. We will be using them for the game. Though the shape and the sharpness of the picture isn't that great.

Ice Arceus said:
@Garitter: Wow those Pokemon are great. We will be using them for the game. Though the shape and the sharpness of the picture isn't that great.

^_^; yeah. I' sorry about that.. i I had my own laptop back they would look nicer

sirrileyaaron said:
tiold cave (tie old)
janew cave
:p
I like the first cave name better than the second one. It just doesn't match the game.

Judging from the demo video, I would suggest filling the whole place with trees, the places you can't access that is. The movement could get an improvement too. Are you using grid the 16 by 16 grid movement?

@Zierant: Since that was added a long time back and also created by Charizard88. I am now doing the programming. Since I lost most of the staff members. It will take a while for me to actually work things out.

Sorry I've been inactive. Really really sorry. But for a name, is this a good one for maybe a mountain of some sort?
Mt. Crone (Crevice and Frozone) (Frozone is a superhero from the incredibles that has to do with ice. I still think the name is good. The origin is bad though.)

Ice Arceus said:
@Zierant: Since that was added a long time back and also created by Charizard88. I am now doing the programming. Since I lost most of the staff members. It will take a while for me to actually work things out.

That's good to hear.
:]

Good luck on the game ;O

i am back after a long while to continue to sprite!!! thank you, thank you, hold the applause!

(that is right, i am vain and i'm proud of it!)

here is the sprite of ghastern
api42o.png

toille12345 said:
i am back after a long while to continue to sprite!!! thank you, thank you, hold the applause!

(that is right, i am vain and i'm proud of it!)

here is the sprite of ghastern
api42o.png

aww. it's so cute :)

Sorry I've been so inactive. Here's another part.

After Officer Jenny says that she leaves she turns around remembering you two are sill up here.
Officer Jenny-“Oh right, we’re stuck up here, the ice froze the elevator and the stairs are too slippery for anyone to use.”
Just then a (strong psychic pokemon that can teleport) and Endora appear on the rooftop.
Endora-“You’re lucky I happened to be here when this snowstorm hit Officer Jenny, or you’d be stuck up here.”
Rival-“But that’s just it, it wasn’t a snowstorm.”
Endora-“What? Didn’t you see the blizzard all around us?”
Rival-“We can talk more on the ground.”
Endora-“(psychic pokemon’s name.), Teleport!”
They all get teleported down to the base level.

Endora-“Ah, so a man named Silver was behind it. I’m glad (Player) stopped him. Maybe I’ll see you if you ever get to (4th town).”
Endora leaves.
Rival-“I’m off to go challenge Brad the gym leader. You should go too (Player)!”

Normal type Gym:
1st trainer:
1 pokemon lv 11

2nd trainer
2 pokemon lv 10

Gym Leader Brad:
Brad- “Ah, so you’re the one who stopped the blizzard. Let me see how strong you are!”

1 pokemon lv 10
1 pokemon lv 12
1 pokemon lv 16

When you win:
Brad- “You truly are strong. I can see why you stopped that blizzard. Here, take the (normal badge), it’s proof of your strength and victory in the (normal gym). Also it allows pokemon under (level) to obey you, even if it’s from a trade.
You hear a phone ringing.
Brad- “My phone!”
Brad- “Hello? Oh hi there!... WHHHHAAAAATTT!!!! Really? Something similar happened here. I’ll send someone right over!”
Brad hangs up.
Brad- “This is bad… A sinister snowstorm has started to envelop (3rd town). Fronz, the gym leader there told me that they have no idea what is causing this. I was thinking maybe you could go and help out over there. But first you’ll need to go through (2nd town.) I’m pretty sure that’s where Tide is… perhaps (he/she) can help you as well. Anyway, go investigate, and hurry too!”

After that you leave the gym. You turn and start to head toward (second town).
Before you can leave you’re stopped by the assistant.
Assistant- “(Player)! I’m glad I caught up to you. In all this snow it took forever to get here. Prof. (blank) wanted to know if you’ve found anything.
You tell him what happened.
Assistant- “So they made this blizzard?”
The assistant turns around.
Assistant – <murmurs> “This takes things to a whole new level…”
Assistant-“Oh what (Player)! No it’s nothing, just me and my creative imagination… Anyway, I’ll be going!”
Assistant turns and leaves.

(Rival) comes into screen.
Rival- “Hey (Player)! What was that about?”
Rival- “Oh just checking up on you, okay. So I heard you beat Brad, that’s awesome! According to my handbook the next gym leader should be…. Tide. She specializes in water type! I’m going to get a grass pokemon! That should work!”
Rival runs off.

You can then head on to the next route.

Ok I will have to get to everyone soon. Also I will have to update a lot on the front post whenever I have time. As charidude has said a couple post ago about the name of the mountain (Mt. Crone) it shall be added to the game.

I would like to appoint charidude co-leader for the game. He will be in charge whenever I don't get to other people's post or if I am not online.

Yay! Thank you. Also, I know we have our links on the front page but we need a big update. We should find all of Gariiter's pokemon we're using, all the sprites from superfoof, and my storylines. Also, I need to get a pokedex, so I can make up what pokemon people will have. Rather than just saying levels.

That being said, I'll brainstorm some cool ideas for Pokemon and post them all whenever I get done drawing them. like always~ =P lol

Back