Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Added Demo Video Link To The Front Post*

sirrileyaaron said:
well ice, i am here, waiting command. If you still need more names, then fine!
Ralakin city. Pumpkin + radish.
Yeah you can help with the names of the cities. Ralakin City sounds like a nice name so that is one of the cities that will be in the game. Thanks.

Also where is everyone gone?

I have a name for a Gym leader/Main Character/Elite Four/Evil leader. It is Nystrom. He would use Ice and Flying types. Yes I know that all Gym leaders have been named and I am not officially a helper but I thought I'd contribute.

Also I have a name for a town. It is Nabeau town. Native + Beauty. There there is a contest hall like in Platinum but many people still live traditional lives in which they hunt food and use fire for warmth.

Chiraami said:
I have a name for a Gym leader/Main Character/Elite Four/Evil leader. It is Nystrom. He would use Ice and Flying types. Yes I know that all Gym leaders have been named and I am not officially a helper but I thought I'd contribute.
Thanks for the name. It seems like a great name so I will be using it in the game. You can also help out with other names if you want. Right now everyone seems to have left. So you can help out with some of the names.

Ice Arceus said:
Yeah you can help with the names of the cities. Ralakin City sounds like a nice name so that is one of the cities that will be in the game. Thanks.

Also where is everyone gone?
I've been helping for a while... just look at other pages in this thread. Ah well... Don't know where everyone has gone. But charizard88 said in another post that he had far better things to do than make games at the time being as he is busy.

Okay I'm back from vacation! What happened while I was gone. =)

charidude said:
Okay I'm back from vacation! What happened while I was gone. =)
Nothing really. Just that mostly everyone left.

What?! I'd call that big! Don't tell me any of these left:
-superfoof
-Garitter
-Charizard88
-Full Moon

Please don't tell me they left. Was it because no one was accomplishing anything? If so I'm sorry but I had no access to the internet on vacation.

charidude said:
What?! I'd call that big! Don't tell me any of these left:
-superfoof
-Garitter
-Charizard88
-Full Moon

Please don't tell me they left. Was it because no one was accomplishing anything? If so I'm sorry but I had no access to the internet on vacation.
It's OK. I have no clue where any of them went. Some of them probably are helping out other games with their sprites and programming. Usually Full Moon is here helping out, but even he is gone.

ice arceus, charidude and me. that pretty much it. sooo sorry if I missed somebuhdee. This is gonna be hard... im not sure where anyone has gone... i'll investigate.. +secret agent music+
well at least charidude is back.

Hmmm.... well in the previous page, Garritter (misspellllled as usual) said that he was somewhat busy doing something else but he would try and work whenever he could. So it just might be in his or her case that they just dont have the time, which is understandable. S/he will probably come up soon.
Full moon said that he would post pictures on the 13th. its the 18th now. (Well, in Australia...) so that remains a mystery... the only other clue to full moon is that he said that he had been innactive recently which he applologised for in page 34. THis could mean that he might still be innactive for the same reason... his or her last visit was yesterday. ?
ddont laff at mi speling.
Superfoof was on PokéBeach Forums about 2 hours ago. s/he just hasnt been with us one ice in a few days. Im clueless about this. Run out of ideas? Unlikeley, but what else?
Sorry if you got annoyed by me calling you s/he.
Detective potato out...

sirrileyaaron said:
ice arceus, charidude and me. that pretty much it. sooo sorry if I missed somebuhdee. This is gonna be hard... im not sure where anyone has gone... i'll investigate.. +secret agent music+
well at least charidude is back.

Hmmm.... well in the previous page, Garritter (misspellllled as usual) said that he was somewhat busy doing something else but he would try and work whenever he could. So it just might be in his or her case that they just don't have the time, which is understandable. S/he will probably come up soon.
Full moon said that he would post pictures on the 13th. its the 18th now. (Well, in Australia...) so that remains a mystery... the only other clue to full moon is that he said that he had been innactive recently which he applologised for in page 34. THis could mean that he might still be innactive for the same reason... his or her last visit was yesterday. ?
ddont laff at mi speling.
Superfoof was on PokéBeach forums about 2 hours ago. s/he just hasnt been with us one ice in a few days. Im clueless about this. Run out of ideas? Unlikeley, but what else?
Sorry if you got annoyed by me calling you s/he.
Detective potato out...

Good work, you confirmed the fact that I have a busy life -_-. Dont expect much from me anymore. I dont really have time to do any of this stuff. I have school work to be done and Im gonna be a Sophomore so Ill be busy 24/7. So you can drop me as co-leader if you want Ice.

@sirrileyaaron: Well seems like everything is dead now.

@Full Moon: Ok Full Moon thanks for helping out thus far. You have done a great job with so many things and am very greatful for that. Thanks for everything.

Well it seems like everything is dead now. The game was going great we got so many replies each day, but soon it died out. For the remaining people I thank you for sticking with the game this far. I don't blame you if you leave this game any day. I know its quite hard finishing a game when all the great people are starting to leave. I seriously don't know what to do with this. I will try by best to finishing some things up the best I can and probably post it. If we get more people to help out then we might pick up business, but with only two other people with me, it's going to be hard for me to actually finish the game. It might take long, but I hope to finish the game.

for some reason my dad's computer wasn't letting me acces pokebeach forums for the longest time. I managed to whip something up:

stegotyke.jpg

Stegotike
Classification: spine Pokemon
Type: Rock/Grass
height: 2' 9"
weight: 76 lbs
ability: climate control - not effected by weather

Stegotike are very competitive Pokemon and are often seen having races or battles with each other. The spikes along its back are as hard as steel.

it's a fossil pokemon ^^ i'll start on the evolution

also, i'm sorry if my drawings look sloppy. My dad's imac doesn't like my tablet very much, and I don't have very good maneuverability. :< so bare with me.. ^^; My laptop's charger recently stopped working, so I no longer have my own computer to use at the moment. Hopefully I can get a new one soon, though.

stgotops.jpg

Name: Steggotops
classification: plate Pokemon
type: Rock/Grass
height: 8' 5"
weight: 727 lbs
ability: climate control - not affected by weather

Steggotops are very slow moving Pokemon. To make up for their sluggish movements, their skin is as tough as steel.

Sorry, I was away need any sprites?

@Garitter: Wha! That is so cool. We will be using that for the game. I shall add it to the Pokedex entry.

@supefoof: Yeah sprite the Pokemon above you.

Ice Arceus said:
@Garitter: Wha! That is so cool. We will be using that for the game. I shall add it to the Pokedex entry.

=D glad it's good for the game. I'll be making more.

I can help u make it. I am realy good at drawing. So just ask me to help u!!!

Same with Garitter my computer wasn't letting me access the beach at all. =( Anyway, I'm almost done the next part of storyline, and am going to be downloading Game Maker 8 soon.

something I kinda thought of quickly.
ghosties.jpg

name: Ghastern
Classification: soul pokemon
type: ghost
height: 10"
weight: 1 lbs
Ability: shadow tag

The wider Ghastern opens its mouth, the brighter the blue flame inside of it shines. Many of these are often seen floating around at night in cemeteries.

Banditch
Classification: band Pokemon
type: Ghost
height: 3' 2"
weight: 7 lbs
ability: shadow tag

the white ball at the top of its head and the bands around its arms glow brightly in the dark. No one has ever seen a Banditch with its mouth open, and it's a mystery whether it eats or not.

I might redraw the prevo for this Pokemon. It screams 'baseball' whenever I look at it. lol

Ice Arceus said:

wut one

Thanks to my amazing detective skills, everyone has returned! YAY! HOW MANY MORE NAMES SHOULD I MAKE? have i made enough already maybe?

Back