Pokemon Ice Version

@Guilty spark: Thanks.

@solo60694: Yes I have. You do know that credit is going to be given. There are many fake games being created and it is perfectly fine to make a fake game like this.

If its not for sale and doesn't earn money in any way, I'm pretty sure we can do this :D

I will post at least one elite four sprite today or tomorrow, and look into picture size for the box sprites.

Terrafrostmalesprites.png

Here is the normal sized overworld sprites i'm working on the big ones still. Also route 2 looks awesome.

@guiltyspark, Ice Arceus, patrick, etc:

I've looked into the copyright issues before, when I was planning my game. As long as all credit is given and there is no profit whatsoever, you are allowed to make fake Pokemon games. However, if someone (not necassarily someone making the game, it could be anyone) plays the game and converts it to a DS file, then tries to sell it, Nintendo and it's associates reserve the right to shut down the project and the game.

Also, I'd try not to use any brand names in the game.

@silazu: I will test them out.

@nabby101: That is why I am associating rules with the demo.

@Guilty Spark, The people who signed up about a week or two ago get to play the demo first. Then the rest of the community can try it out after they do. I believe the demo is only to route 2 though.

@silazu: They finally work now. Though, I tried the smaller sprites and they turned out to be quite small. Another problem that I encountered is that the sprites need to be positioned correctly to work. The bottom few weren't positioned quite well.

@Guilty spark: Sign-ups are currently filled. Sorry.
The community will be able to play it after the testers do.

Yeah, they are filled up already there was only about 6 spots open and it was first come first serve

@Ice Arcues ok, I'm working on the bigger sprites. They will hopefully be done tomorrow, I just need to do the side sprites for them. Also I will try to position them better.

If you're interested, expect dome sprites near 9 this morning, on Pokebeach time.

Here's the first: Typhound, Water-Dark. It is in Izumi's team.
th_Typhound.png

This is Sealcus.
th_Sealcus.png

@patrick329, your sprites are quite good, but perhaps you could add some shading to them and get rid of the black outline. So they would look more like pokemon sprites.
Spr_4d_160.png
like this. other then that your sprites look fantastic.

Okay. Thanks :) I do add some shading, but it's very minor, and which lines are you talking about? I notice that there are many dark outlines on Feraligatr, except for the belly stripe and jawline.

Here we go:
th_Sealcus-1.png

The styles are starting to looks similar now, which is good.

I am still editing/adding more events into the game (potions, pokeballs, antidotes, and more), but am waiting for a couple sprites to be completed before I can do anything with the demo.

What sprites do you need? You can PM me if you don't want people to know.

Also, here's Dolfinette:
th_Dolfinette.png

Tell me if it is to hard to see.

@patrick329: Oh it's just the trainer sprites to be completed so I can add them into the game as events. I am having some trouble actually figuring out Dolfinette. The colors are a bit too strong, but overall it looks nice.

Okay. It's drawing is actually quite bright though

It is actually spinning. The tail's in front, like a type of flip.

Back