Pokemon Ice Version

@silazu: There is a re-occurring problem I am encountering when uploading it as an event. The selection box re-sizes to a smaller dimension and can't select the entire image as a whole. Check the attachment to see what I mean.

@patrick329: Thanks patrick.

@Hooker: Check page 198.

I have a much better overworld base, if you want to use it. When I use it, the result actually looks like the kind of overworld sprite you would find in an official game. Jussayin'.

~SS

@Shiny Shinx: Pics?

@patrick329: Thanks for posting the rules, I will edit them when I get a chance.

Since I am almost done mapping the bottom half of the region. I want to know what things you guys would like to see in Sephora Town and Wintibir Town.

There should be an area like the Taiga :)

Links to the images of all of the Elite Four Pokemon, including Marco, are now on Proboards.

@ice arceus, ok. I'm not sure how to get the sprites to work. I tried making them small then bigger; do they need to be animated first?

@shiney shinx, can you post your base please?

@silazu: I was actually thinking that. We will need the sprite to be facing in various directions, foot movement needs to be shown as well. If we do this, then I am thinking this might actually work.

I was going to do the other directions after those worked; I didn't know if they would be too big or not because normally over worlds are 20X25 give or take a couple of pixels. I will do the other directions as well though and do they need to be all together like in the attachment or separate like the one I just did?

silazu said:
I was going to do the other directions after those worked; I didn't know if they would be too big or not because normally over worlds are 20X25 give or take a couple of pixels. I will do the other directions as well though and do they need to be all together like in the attachment or separate like the one I just did?
They need to be all together in one attachment.

@Ice Arceus, Okay I'll put them in one attachment. Also I've decided to make both big (like the ones I just made) and small( around the normal size for an over world) just to see which one would work better for the game.

Due to Route 2 being really big, I had to use a 1/4 view for the screenshot.

All the demo maps are now completely done. :D

All I have to do now is add the trainer events, create/edit house/cave interiors, and test it out a bit. I will also try getting this uploaded to Imageshack so people can see it without clicking the attachment.

@Umbreon/Espeon: That will be revealed soon....

@Hooker: The person who created the region map made some of the routes big. This one of the biggest one out of the whole game. The next ones will be fairly small and won't take as long to complete.

Team Terrafrost will make their first appearance in Route 2. The demo version tells a quick story and their motives. Why are they in Route 2? Well, all will be revealed soon....

@Guilty spark: Of course it will be playable. I want this game to work out and be Pokebeach's first successful game.

----
I will be getting most of/all of the events completed today for the demo.

You guys are cool as ice.:) same with the game. So it's going to have a save function and all that stuff. It probably is going to be successful. I wish you guys luck! :)

Back