Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you still list them for him? Because still doesnt seem to know :/
And in that way of analyzing stupidity, I probably shouldn't be playing a game where you have to dissect people's posts.
Yes, this is AtE.
No, it was not intentional. Everything I have done and said was not prepared whatsoever. It just came onto the keyboard.
In a similar matter, I read things literally.

Yes please, I'd like to know (for I still think the first time.)
You are jumpy and defensive, you appeal to emotion alot, and change your votes all the time. Plus a lot of fluff and not much real contribution, but that is typical of new players so I'll let it slide a little bit.

Lycanroc has backed off when pressured
Kinda messed up on this post first time using a spoiler
Now Acetrainer_Samwise:
[/SPOILER well looking over posts of his to quote i have changed my mind about him

(When pressured about why he thought I was scum)

Has avoided and given half answers to question. Very suspicious behavior....

(Still waiting for the answer to my question) @Dusk Form Lycanroc

He also had many different threats against other players (I made a post about this earlier)
Which he never followed through on.

He has also just kind of went into defense mode and stopped pressuring people except for Lord Goomy who is quite obviously a new Townie that doesn't want to be the first out.

Anyway my main point is, when pressured He stopped and started playing defense and going after one person.

Coincidence
....I think not

Would anyone like to jump off my wagon and jump on Dusk's with 4 votes on him?
##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: Lord Goomy

Stop trying to get attention off of you like that. Lycanroc is scummy but you aren't giving any incentive to vote him here and you are just ignoring points on you at this point, except when you responded to the jumpy point with a WIFOM-y defense.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: Lord Goomy

Stop trying to get attention off of you like that. Lycanroc is scummy but you aren't giving any incentive to vote him here and you are just ignoring points on you at this point, except when you responded to the jumpy point with a WIFOM-y defense.

Why not vote for Lycanroc if he seems scummy, if you're town you would want to get the scummy one out. Suspicious...

@pikachuuuu101 what are your thoughts on Lord Goomy?
For some reason I put the posts under my repplys, oops

Putting blame on gekki for talking a lot, the entire point of this game.
Simply because you talk too much.
Needing to know what everyone thinks about him.
What did I miss?
What about me? Everyone else thinks I’m scum, so what’s your opinion on me?
Gets annoyed(ish) that he has to watch out as to what he posts in chat
Also not giveing any ideas as to why he has no information/ leads on one person.
Yeah, everything’s gonna be used against me.

No, nothing important. Too many leads to too many different places to actually point a decent finger.
Whineing to not get eliminated when he has like 3 votes on himself.
I plead forgiveness! Never mercy on my poor innocent soul!
correcting a post in another, and that is fluff
...that's HAVE mercy, not NEVER mercy.
Makeing random excuses as to why he and Blakers are not related
Also saying that he can help save the town, and just saying he always acts scummy, even IF hes not scum
...I didn't even know a person named Blakers even existed before today.

Alright, here's my final and only defense:
Look. I'm jumpy. Yeah, so what? And as @mordacazir said, I'm also very shouty (in real life too.) Besides being jumpy, what did I do wrong? Please tell me so I can never do it again so we can help save the town.
My defense says that these characteristics that you think are scummy are just part of what I do. So don't call them scum, will ya?
Admitting he posts fluff is okay, but it still doesent change the fact that its fluff
Scum also dont want to be linched, and caps seems pretty desperate not to...
Yep, that's me; you can call me Lord Fluff!

Too late to edit the post, I mean.

Oh gee, thanks. Also, I'm not scum, but I am playing it safe because I have the unique desire NOT TO BE LYNCHED!
There's the yelling voice again. Accuse me if you wish. *...sigh...*

Can someone please tell me why everyone thinks I'm scum?

Would anyone like to jump off my wagon and jump on Dusk's with 4 votes on him?
I would say goomy is 7/10 scum, he is a newbie like me so i'm willing to give him a little slack, but his posts seem like he cant be eliminated, and is very afraid of getting lynched even with only 3~ votes on him.

Oh and ##UNVOTE
##VOTE:LORD GOOMY

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: Blakers

Just because Goomy has enough pressure on him already and I want to hear some more from Blakers, especially a response to my earlier post on him.

Based on Goomy abundant of post, I felt like he is newbie scum that are trying his best to seem active. So for now my vote is with him ##VOTE: Lord Goomy

I hope the others who didn't post anything so far pop up soon. Since all of us should atleast post once every 24 hours as a show of commitment to the game unless you have valid excuse

Because I've made it very clear that I feel like he's in danger and needs all the protection he can get. I didn't intend to respond for him, but there's literally only one answer to you asking in what ways you've "clogged the thread". I'm simply pointing out that while that's a point, other players who have played before are much more guilty in that regard than you are, and trying to get those specific people to contribute.

This is screaming scum buddying in my face, which is why I’m keeping my vote on @Lord Goomy

##VOTE: LordGoomy

At this point, I think he is the most scummy. Ignoring various questions asked and having an odd reaction to having be voted on makes him suspicious. I've seen newer scum players, and he seems to me like the type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back