Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D1 Vote Count #1
FlavorfulPineApl: 0 | [GekkisaiDaiNi], [Acetrainer_Samwise]
Blakers: 1 | [Jadethepokemontrainer]
Jadethepokemontrainer: 0 | [Dusk Form Lycanroc]
@Luispipe8: 2 | [quakingpunch73], [simsands]
@GekkisaiDaiNi: 2 | [Blakers], [TOTAL_EPICNESS], [Lord Goomy]
Acetrainer_Samwise: 1 | [MegaPod_781], [Anime Psyclone]
TOTAL_EPICNESS: 1 | [GekkisaiDaiNi]
MegaPod_781: 0 | [Anime Psyclone]
@simsands: 2 | [mirdo], [Luispipe8]
Anime Psyclone: 1 | [rainyman123], [scattered mind]
@Lord Goomy: 2 | [Professor_jplap], [Dusk Form Lycanroc], [Acetrainer_Samwise], [Dusk Form Lycanroc]
rainyman123: 1 | [GM DracLord], [Tyler Beta]
Tyler Beta: 1 | [rainyman123], [Dusk Form Lycanroc], [pikachuuuu101]
Dusk Form Lycanroc: 1 | [The Last Shaymin], [Anime Psyclone], [scattered mind]
pikachuuuu101: 1 | [Lord Goomy]
PMJ: 0 | [Yog]

The players whose names are bolded and tagged above have the most votes on them, all four being at L-12.

Also, howdy all! I'm Jabberwock. I'm in the OP as a cohost, though bb's really taking the lead on this one. I'm just here to write flavor and help out with the occasional vote count. :p

On that note, thanks for being patient with the vote count, y'all. I can't promise how regularly these'll come since bb and I are in different timezones and I tend to be pretty busy this time of year with schoolwork, but I'll do my best to keep on top of it if I see y'all requesting one in-thread. ^.^

Yeah, everything’s gonna be used against me.

No, nothing important. Too many leads to too many different places to actually point a decent finger.
Based on your reaction to me you seem to think you’re a frontrunner for the lynch. Someone achieving this status is definitely important, are there any others who share that status with you, assuming I’m guessing right?

i can explain this easily:pressure, And i was making sure that those that i was building a case against (Like Lord Goomy) that i wasn't forgetting about them.
Telling someone you have FoS on them isn’t quite the same thing as pressure. The best way to apply pressure is to ask someone specific questions that will force them to contribute. And how much experience with mafia do you have? You seem to know terms that experienced players use, but your playstyle is kinda reading as a new player.

With this many players and this much time I think we are fine to keep placing pressure votes where needed until something starts snowballing at five or six-ish. But I won't be around to remove mine should that happen, so I will sit on my hands until I get back on tomorrow.

I would most like to hear from the people not yet posted, or at least low-vis. People I don't remember seeing are @triplemo , @TheSceptileMaster , @DashKing , @mordacazir , & @GM DracLord . Let's have some opinions pls. Completely inactive will be modkilled eventually, but hardly here is even worse. Get talkative so we have some kind of trail later on.

Hardly fare to call me inactive at this point in the game, it still early, and unlike most of you guys I do have thing call work and sleep I can't be online all the time. Especially when you guys are just talking "nonesense" I don't even know what should i respond. I rather not keep popping out just for the sake of upping my post count since the last time i did that I ended up being killed.

And full heads up, Friday evening untill Sunday afternoon (GMT+8) i'll not be around to online at all going back to my hometown which has terrible mobile internet connection.

What you want to hear about, do say. I'm bad at analysis hence I can't give much review on the post made for day 1 as there always seems to have no direct logic behind them

##UNVOTE

Looks like I’m going to be myslynched because I have the spooks...:(
You have two votes on you. In a game of fourteen for majority. And there's still plenty of time to convince us that you shouldn't be the lynch for today. But complaining about it won't solve anything for you, and it doesn't help the town, either. If there's really someone else you think should be lynched, I'm sure everyone would be open to considering your opinion.

You have two votes on you. In a game of fourteen for majority. And there's still plenty of time to convince us that you shouldn't be the lynch for today. But complaining about it won't solve anything for you, and it doesn't help the town, either. If there's really someone else you think should be lynched, I'm sure everyone would be open to considering your opinion.
(...dang, he's good.)

I can see why you all would accuse me of being scum. I'm jumpy. So what? I know that's not the most suspicious thing that's happened in this thread.
One of the suspicious ones is Gekki, it seems he's clogging up the thread so he can protect his fellow scum...
Not a good reason, but better than pikachuuuu101.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: GEKKISAIDAINI

(...dang, he's good.)

I can see why you all would accuse me of being scum. I'm jumpy. So what? I know that's not the most suspicious thing that's happened in this thread.
One of the suspicious ones is Gekki, it seems he's clogging up the thread so he can protect his fellow scum...
Not a good reason, but better than pikachuuuu101.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: GEKKISAIDAINI
Can you seriously not accept that I am an active person? How have I even clogged the thread, anyways. All of my posts except some joking during RVS have been contributing and serious.

Can you seriously not accept that I am an active person? How have I even clogged the thread, anyways. All of my posts except some joking during RVS have been contributing and serious.
Yeah, you pretty much are everywhere all the time, and I agree that you've had some serious posts. But I guess it wasn't a great idea to joke around about Doki Doki Literature Club in a game where over half the town is new to the game, and I don't really blame Lord Goomy for recalling that.

With that being said, @Lord Goomy in my opinion The Last Shaymin is certainly very guilty of clogging the thread with posts that mean and contribute absolutely nothing. @The Last Shaymin for someone who's on here as often as you seem to be, I think you could contribute quite a bit if you really wanted to. I could ask you for scumreads, but I'm 99% sure you'll just tell me that you're still neutral. So can you tell me why you're neutral, or if I'm wrong, who is/are your scumread(s)?

##VOTE: DUSK FORM LYCANROC

You were playing very aggressively but once people started to question you, you backed off.

Why the sudden change in behavior?

But I guess it wasn't a great idea to joke around about Doki Doki Literature Club in a game where over half the town is new to the game, and I don't really blame Lord Goomy for recalling that.
He wasn't recalling it, he was scum reading me for it. And why are you responding for him?

Potential buddying here, especially since Goomy is new and Blakers would probably feel the need to protect him.

He wasn't recalling it, he was scum reading me for it. And why are you responding for him?

Potential buddying here, especially since Goomy is new and Blakers would probably feel the need to protect him.
Because I've made it very clear that I feel like he's in danger and needs all the protection he can get. I didn't intend to respond for him, but there's literally only one answer to you asking in what ways you've "clogged the thread". I'm simply pointing out that while that's a point, other players who have played before are much more guilty in that regard than you are, and trying to get those specific people to contribute.

Alright, I’m-a jumping in to summarize my thoughts on what stands out to me after rereading.

Samwise’s behavior seems a bit off to me. Getting a bit defensive over my RVS vote, and pulling back from the Goomy wagon with the “Just testing them” excuse are good examples of this. I’ll keep my vote there for now. The Lycanroc vote also seems weird to me, because DFL has been genuinely trying to read players from what I can tell. And there were other players calling DFL “too aggressive,” including AP (and I think Shaymin? I forget), so that also seems odd to me. Tyler Beta and Shaymin we really need to see more substance from, and of course AP’s disregard of scattered mind’s questions is worrying. Lord Goomy mostly seems like a nervous newbie townie to me, except his random suspicion on that Pikachuuu fellow needs explaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back