Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not taking it serious at all i was just pointing out the fact that vote was OMGUS. and yes i did notice that you said it yourself i just thought that i should point it out, since if your like me some people tend to skip over big posts like that.
Please don’t skip over big posts like that, they are by far the most important if you want to catch up with the thread. Also prepare for bigger posts later in the game.
His being so panicky in the following post:
Isnt that kinda Goomy’s thing, being all shouty and stuff. I know I’m defending him here but to me he just seems like newbie scum.
Kinda messed up on this post first time using a spoiler
Now Acetrainer_Samwise:
[/SPOILER well looking over posts of his to quote i have changed my mind about him
Check your reads first before you post em. Also it would be better if we dont’t have to ask for reasoning and you just provide it in th original post. This prevents the thread from clogging and helps you make 1 coherent post.
Simply because you talk too much.
I can kinda understand him here, people who talk too much often take control of the thread, and we all know how dangerous that is. (Though BB, NP or camo can’t do that now)
I'm always hyperactive, ask any of the veterans or read past games if you must.
Can confirm
See now that's plenty enough post content for me to back off. ##UNVOTE: PMJ. In my innocence to this meta I assumed RVS would last the entirety of Day 1 and not just until people settled down some.

Agreed on pushing a NoLynch any time early is a godawful idea. And wasting time arguing the pros or cons is equally fruitless.

Also fair warning I am based in Ireland, so I won't be round too much for the next 20 hours or so. But a four-day weekend after that and I'll be pretty damn present then.

I would most like to hear from the people not yet posted, or at least low-vis. People I don't remember seeing are @triplemo , @TheSceptileMaster , @DashKing , @mordacazir , & @GM DracLord . Let's have some opinions pls. Completely inactive will be modkilled eventually, but hardly here is even worse. Get talkative so we have some kind of trail later on.
Sorry, was very busy with school. Have a lot of exam week. (Or however you guys call a week with 2 tests each day).
No, nothing important. Too many leads to too many different places to actually point a decent finger.
Which is kinda important :/ Why do you think that is unimportant?
##Unvote
##Vote: Dusk Form Lycanroc
Reasoning?
Looks like I’m going to be myslynched because I have the spooks...:(
AtE. Also fluff. Dont post these kinds posts please, if you want to live, defend yourself or make a better case on someone else.
##VOTE: DUSK FORM LYCANROC

You were playing very aggressively but once people started to question you, you backed off.

Why the sudden change in behavior?
Can you quote where the sudden behavior changes?

Although you folk seemed to have already picked it, the posts below of @Lord Goomy were edited. Please remember that editing posts is not allowed under any circumstances, as to keep the game fair for everyone. Nothing will be done this time around because mistakes happen, but please remember to read all the rules carefully, and consider this to be the first and final warning for everyone!

Post #100 was:
At this point, are we just guessing? We can't interrogate anyone? WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE DOING?!?!
Whatever. It would appear that @GekkisaiDaiNi is making a lot of noise.
Even if he isn't scum, it'd be a lot more quiet if we could get him of the thread.

And was edited to:
At this point, are we just guessing? We can't interrogate anyone? WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE DOING?!?!
Whatever. It would appear that @GekkisaiDaiNi is making a lot of noise.
Even if he isn't scum, it'd be a lot more quiet if we could get him of the thread.

And that's a ##VOTE GEKKISAIDAINI

Post #103 was:
Oh gee, thanks.

...but I can't help see that after all
WE ARE ALL JUST THROWING VOTES EVERYWHERE WILLY-NILLY!

And was edited to:
Oh gee, thanks.

...but I can't help see that after allWE ARE ALL JUST THROWING VOTES EVERYWHERE WILLY-NILLY!

I see, that makes sense.

He wasn't recalling it, he was scum reading me for it. And why are you responding for him?

Potential buddying here, especially since Goomy is new and Blakers would probably feel the need to protect him.
...I didn't even know a person named Blakers even existed before today.

Alright, here's my final and only defense:
Look. I'm jumpy. Yeah, so what? And as @mordacazir said, I'm also very shouty (in real life too.) Besides being jumpy, what did I do wrong? Please tell me so I can never do it again so we can help save the town.
My defense says that these characteristics that you think are scummy are just part of what I do. So don't call them scum, will ya?

Which is kinda important :/ Why do you think that is unimportant?
I was going with the term "very very important" like someone stands out as an obvious scumbag. I probably should've provided a list of the scummy seeming people (too late now).

Items have now been sent out!

If you have not received a PM from me about an Item, then you aren't currently holding any Items. A refresher on the Item mechanic:

Additionally, some Items will be randomly assigned to players during Day 1. If you hold an Item, you must pass it during the next Night. (That includes those who received Items Day 1.) All item passing occurs after the nightkill, and if a player holding an Item dies, it will be removed from play unless otherwise put back in play.

Carry on.

Last edited:
##UNVOTE GEKKISAIDAINI
##VOTE DUSK FORM LYCANROC

I feel (now, at least) like Gekki's flabberjaw is kind of neutral, just a flabberjaw but not a scummy flabberjaw.
DFL has something about him; like he's playing super aggressive and super defensive and it seems kind of scummy to me.

##UNVOTE GEKKISAIDAINI

I feel (now, at least) like Gekki's flabberjaw is kind of neutral, just a flabberjaw but not a scummy flabberjaw.
DFL has something about him; like he's playing super aggressive and super defensive and it seems kind of scummy to me.
Flip flopping after being pressured, I see.

...I didn't even know a person named Blakers even existed before today.
You have no proof of that so it's meaningless to me.
Alright, here's my final and only defense:
Look. I'm jumpy. Yeah, so what? And as @mordacazir said, I'm also very shouty (in real life too.) Besides being jumpy, what did I do wrong? Please tell me so I can never do it again so we can help save the town.
My defense says that these characteristics that you think are scummy are just part of what I do. So don't call them scum, will ya?
That's not all you've done. You've appealed to emotion, which is typical of new scum. You also flip-flop (change your vote) alot.

Because I've made it very clear that I feel like he's in danger and needs all the protection he can get. I didn't intend to respond for him, but there's literally only one answer to you asking in what ways you've "clogged the thread". I'm simply pointing out that while that's a point, other players who have played before are much more guilty in that regard than you are, and trying to get those specific people to contribute.
So you think Goomy is town? If so, why?

And if you do, why do you think NP isn't fit to give him the tools he needs to protect himself?

##UNVOTE GEKKISAIDAINI

I agree with him here on the Gekki point, If we lynch him and he flips scum though then i think it would be obvious that Gekki is scum.

I plead forgiveness! Never mercy on my poor innocent soul!
I don't know if i'm right on this but i believe that is atE again.

I was going with the term "very very important" like someone stands out as an obvious scumbag. I probably should've provided a list of the scummy seeming people (too late now).
How is it too late now?

I agree with him here on the Gekki point, If we lynch him and he flips scum though then i think it would be obvious that Gekki is scum.
...lol I am pushing him right now and he has been pushing me most of the game but ok
It is.
How is it too late now?
It's not, that's more AtE & lack of commitment to showing opinions, which is typical of new scum who want to play it safe.

I’ll keep my vote there for now. The Lycanroc vote also seems weird to me, because DFL has been genuinely trying to read players from what I can tell. And there were other players calling DFL “too aggressive,” including AP (and I think Shaymin? I forget), so that also seems odd to me.

You're Defending Lycanroc ... Buddying perhaps....

Yep, that's me; you can call me Lord Fluff!

How is it too late now?
Too late to edit the post, I mean.

It's not, that's more AtE & lack of commitment to showing opinions, which is typical of new scum who want to play it safe.
Oh gee, thanks. Also, I'm not scum, but I am playing it safe because I have the unique desire NOT TO BE LYNCHED!
There's the yelling voice again. Accuse me if you wish. *...sigh...*

Can someone please tell me why everyone thinks I'm scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back