Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay new people I can see I set a bad example by just posting my bare thoughts and not giving much reasoning...you shouldn't just say "x and x are my scum reads" and then walk off.

Well Lord Goomy is up first:
His being so panicky in the following post:
Oh, COME ON!
This is my first game and I don’t want to be lynched first. That’s all it is.
...that sounds suspicious, doesn’t it?
[/SPOILER
IT IS?!?!
I’ll never do it again!
Please don’t call me scum.
I was just doing that @scattered mind was going to chew me out.
I’ll never do it again.

rHdnupv.gif

*bubbles*​

I am known in my circles for aggressive day-one poke votes but this amount of shrapnel flying around is a bit ridiculous. It is going to be very hard to read between the lines here at all. I am doing a tally before I put a vote anywhere tyvm. On the plus side, it takes a hell of a lot of votes to hammer so no fear of that.

What about it sounds suspicious?
Now for my thoughts on Acetrainer_Samwise: I think its a 60% chance of him being scum and i don't have any other thoughts on him
Where did you get this number from? Why 60%?
Kinda messed up on this post first time using a spoiler
Now Acetrainer_Samwise:
[/SPOILER well looking over posts of his to quote i have changed my mind about him
What made you change your mind about Sam?
rHdnupv.gif

*bubbles*​

I am known in my circles for aggressive day-one poke votes but this amount of shrapnel flying around is a bit ridiculous. It is going to be very hard to read between the lines here at all. I am doing a tally before I put a vote anywhere tyvm. On the plus side, it takes a hell of a lot of votes to hammer so no fear of that.
What are your thoughts on everything that's happened so far?

@Dusk Form Lycanroc, can you explain why you have been so aggressive this early in the game?
I have?
Where did you get this number from? Why 60%?

What made you change your mind about Sam?

What are your thoughts on everything that's happened so far?
First of all that number can no longer apply since i changed my mind about him it is now 50%
And last but not least what made me change my mind about him which might be a temporary change is his former pressuring of Lord Goomy which i am very suspicious of at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back