XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Pokewiz1999 said:
I want to know where Ghastly is. I WANT MY MEGA GENGAR D:<

Bloodronin said:
Could it be aegislash as well though?

That might be plausible... What's Aegislash's typing again?

My guess would be it could be found in the night in a forest, a tower that also has the new inanimate object Pokemon, an abandoned house/building like in DPP, or possibly in underground caverns that in France had bodies stored within them.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Pokewiz1999 said:

Bloodronin said:

Steel/Ghost.

TomoEGoto said:
So the new Pumpkin Pokemon... It looks like it can be passed off as a fake item like Voltrob/Electrode and Foognus/Amoognus.
I can see it now, you're going through an orchid (the supposed berry orchid?) and suddenly, you see rows of pumpkins and once you stopped near one you caught moving slightly, it appears.

I can imagine the shiny sprites for it to be either bright orange or red.

... Speaking of, where would most Pokemon be found? I'm guessing the Pumpkin and Key Pokemon might be in a tower like usual or in underground caverns. Suggestions?

Orchid = A flowering strangler fig
Orchard = Place where trees are deliberately grown

And probably not. None of the leakers have presented this data, then again the have been notorious lately for not posting fairly interesting gems of information only to post them days later.

grassdragon said:
Blob55 said:
It won't be the same layout, because they'll all be long winding tubes and I'll forget which exit I took and how far I got and I'll get lost for hours like I did in Rock Tunnel!

I can get through Rock Tunnel without Flash.

Blob55 said:
I also don't like that Caves are only in 3D, as it's odd seeing how caves used to be and now they're long, winding tunnels. I'll probably never get to my destination, because it took me years to work out how the caves in RBY/GSC worked.
The Caves can be viewed without the 3D turned on.

No, I mean I'm used to them being an overhead view, not a first person/behind the main character view.

Does anybody know if the Catacombs beneath France appear in the Kalos Region?

Blob55 said:
grassdragon said:
I can get through Rock Tunnel without Flash.

The Caves can be viewed without the 3D turned on.

No, I mean I'm used to them being an overhead view, not a first person/behind the main character view.

I remember that there is a breadcrumb type tracking system... I think. Ionno... If not then, there may be some sort of mapping system? Pokemon that can track (similar to the clairvoyance spell from Skyrim or the scent tracks from Fable2 and 3)

Kitana Coldfire said:
Sheriff_K said:
I heard in X/Y the Player has their own Plot for Berry Farming. But that may be a fake rumor, can never know what is leak or real..

But I figure Dream World will still be there. I've got all those Stat-Reducing Berries in my Dream World.
Or they'll have another NPC who gives cheap Berries per day..

Only time will tell.

Nope, the berry orchard is one of the leak-confirmed ones, actually.

And the Gen V DW was confirmed to be shutting down, I think the last day is in January. Dream Points will be converted to PokeMiles. That's all I remember off the top of my head.
Yeah but DW is being revamped for Gen VI, so do these "PokeMiles" do the same thing as Dream Points? Because I still need to get a Female DW Eevee! >_<

Pokewiz1999 said:

Bloodronin said:

Ghost/steel. It has an immunity like the others. Any word if mega Gengar is part psychic now?

Bloodronin said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

Ghost/steel

It's plausible since every Pseudo-legend is immune to at least one type and he's immune to Normal, Fighing, and Poison.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Bloodronin said:
Ghost/steel

It's plausible since every Pseudo-legend is immune to at least one type and he's immune to Normal, Fighing, and Poison.

Also something to remember is that Steel lost its resistance to both Ghost and Dark meaning that Agislash is weak to those and Fire and Ground. I think people are forgetting that...

Mega Aggron!

http://i.imgur.com/jGHpqv9.jpg

Has anyone checked to see if Gourgeist Stockpiles?

I'm trying to think of ways to see it's form that is not "Small Form" It definitely looks like it might expand.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Bloodronin said:
Ghost/steel

Aegislash (Shield Form)
-For Sword form, swap Attack with Defense, and Sp. Attack with Sp. Defense-
HP: 60
ATK: 55
DEF: 155
SpATK: 60
SpDEF: 145
Spe: 60
Total: 535

Aegislash is not a pseudo legendary.
(Credit to Astra for this information.)

Keeper of Night said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

Aegislash (Shield Form)

Aah ok then. I didn't know his base stats so :/ It's probably Goodra.

Keeper of Night said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

Aegislash (Shield Form)

Ah, I never saw his stats yet. Then goodra it is
edit: Greninja'd

Zapydos2 said:
Mega Aggron!

Whoah.
Mega Aggron looks like it got a literal computer upgrade....it looks so much smoother and cleaner!

Has Aegislash Shield Form been leaked yet? If so, can someone point me to a picture of it?

98Greener said:
Zapydos2 said:
Mega Aggron!

Whoah.
Mega Aggron looks like it got a literal computer upgrade....it looks so much smoother and cleaner!

That could be the texture of the balloon/computer program that is Super-Training? I don't think those are "real" Mega Pokemon, just facsimiles

Speaking of facsimile....
Another thing that occurs to me, what happens when you switch a ditto in to battle a Mega (assume it doesn't die first turn or has Imposter), does it transform into the Mega, transform into the regular form, or fail to transform? Does it make a difference if you ssent out a Mega already (as in the ditto transformation counts as your Mega)?

Atadiusti said:
98Greener said:
Whoah.

That could be the texture of the balloon/computer program that is Super-Training? I don't think those are "real" Mega Pokemon, just facsimiles

Speaking of facsimile....
Another thing that occurs to me, what happens when you switch a ditto in to battle a Mega (assume it doesn't die first turn or has Imposter), does it transform into the Mega, transform into the regular form, or fail to transform? Does it make a difference if you ssent out a Mega already (as in the ditto transformation counts as your Mega)?

But why would they go through the effort to make the model, put it in the game, and not use it?

Do any of you guys know if there is a difficulty setting at the beginning of the game?
I mean, I have been playing this game for 13 years now, I could use some higher AI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back