XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Blob55 said:
Wait... So is Flabébé's final evo Grass or not?

Flabébé stays pure Fairy for its whole line (even though it evolves into a plant -_-).

edit: double greninja'd

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

This just in, Mega Ampharos is atrocious.

34xPB3u.jpg

Rusty Sticks said:

34xPB3u.jpg

Yep... It'll get one-hit killed by everything.

Rusty Sticks said:

34xPB3u.jpg

This just in: Mega Ampharos is new news from over a month ago! Yay for late people! XD

Edit: Ah, you meant the stats... *headdesk* That's two blonde moments within 24 hours for me...

I really am digging the Special Attack, though. The other stats are kinda half-baked, but hey, at least it's not Dunsparce.

Quick question: has anyone started a thread with all the spoilers (new Pokemon, Mega Evos, changed to Fairy-type, etc.) listed on a single page? Or do we still have to sift through 300-ish pages to figure everything out?

J.D. said:
Quick question: has anyone started a thread with all the spoilers (new Pokemon, Mega Evos, changed to Fairy-type, etc.) listed on a single page? Or do we still have to sift through 300-ish pages to figure everything out?

There's the confirmed/unconfirmed rumors thread, but I don't know how up to date it is. Otherwise, get ready for some heavy sifting, my friend! :)

Any insight as to how Doublade evolves into Aegislash?
yes ive been stalking this thread. lol

Missed a bunch of stuff. Have the Kanto birds been confirmed yet? Any in-game pics?

halfrican said:
Missed a bunch of stuff. Have the Kanto birds been confirmed yet? Any in-game pics?

The few who have completed the game say they are roaming, but no pics yet.

Rusty Sticks said:
halfrican said:

Blah. Roaming legendaries. It was for for a couple of gens. I much prefer legendaries hidden away at the end of caves. Oh well, I'm still hoping for mega articuno... Why would they bring back the original trio if not to mega-ize them?

halfrican said:
Rusty Sticks said:
Blah. Roaming legendaries. It was for for a couple of gens. I much prefer legendaries hidden away at the end of caves. Oh well, I'm still hoping for mega articuno... Why would they bring back the original trio if not to mega-ize them?

Well you're in luck.
There's an empty cave named The Sea Spirit Cave, potential Legendary territory. We'll have to see in the coming days what it has in store for us.

SnicksAGES said:
Any insight as to how Doublade evolves into Aegislash?
yes ive been stalking this thread. lol

It takes a dusk stone.

Anyways, with this whole "70 Pokemon" caca, although I can deal with there being such a "low" number of Pokes, I highly doubt that's the last of them. I mean, according to the DPPt dex, there was 9 pokes after the cover legends. There's nothing saying they won't do the same here.
Yea, they may be legendary, but you can't be picky and ask for more Pokemon.

Kinda fell behind with leaked info yesterday. Does anybody know whether or not Slurpuff and Aromatisse evolve again? Those particular evolutionary lines feel incomplete to me.

Why are the leakers not working for the "151" legendaries already! Why do we not have pictures of every gym and city! Why do we not have a picture of the full Kalos pokedex!

These are going to be the hardest 5 days of my life.

G_Major said:
Kinda fell behind with leaked info yesterday. Does anybody know whether or not Slurpuff and Aromatisse evolve again? Those particular evolutionary lines feel incomplete to me.
Don't think so. :/

G_Major said:

nope. they're done. This is really the generation of let downs for me.

FT10 said:
J.D. said:

There's the confirmed/unconfirmed rumors thread, but I don't know how up to date it is. Otherwise, get ready for some heavy sifting, my friend! :)
Ugh... that thread only shows off what is confirmed fake. What we need is a thread that shows off everything that is confirmed real.

Just throwing this out but ... Any Sylveon news out there ? :/

halfrican said:
Oblivion_Wing said:
Well you're in luck.
There's an empty cave named The Sea Spirit Cave, potential Legendary territory. We'll have to see in the coming days what it has in store for us.
:O Quick, someone tell Kenpachi!

Correction: It's called The Sea Spirit's den. Even more plausible for a Legendary Territory.

The review states: "There is a smaller cave out in the middle of Pokemon X and Y's ocean, called The Sea Spirit's Den which consists of just one room. Presumably, this room will be of importance later.(You don't just leave a blank, open space like that for nothing) but what struck me when I entered this space for the first time was just how moody it was. The complete silence, then the drip-drop sound of water droplets, creating their own music."

Digicola said:
Just throwing this out but ... Any Sylveon news out there ? :/

As far as I know, absolutely no one has succeeded in getting one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back