XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

DragonTamer1995 said:
DrEspeon said:
Along with the obvious Norse mythology references, I like the Medusa reference in the new z snake legendary thing.

Since this follows Norse mythology so well... It is quite possible that the squirrel messenger exists, same with Odin's wolf. So cool

Really excited for all of this. I'm part Norse, so this is all quite fascinating :)

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

DragonTamer1995 said:
DrEspeon said:
Along with the obvious Norse mythology references, I like the Medusa reference in the new z snake legendary thing.

Since this follows Norse mythology so well... It is quite possible that the squirrel messenger exists, same with Odin's wolf. So cool

Maybe a trio based around Odin, Thor and Loki, with Odins wolf being a legend like Darkrai, andthe squirrel being the chibi legendary?

DragonTamer1995 said:
DrEspeon said:

These could also be the "151" legendaries I talked about earlier with the squirrel in one region, Odin's wolf in the other and to make me happy, a dolphin in the final. Ah, just wishful thinking...

I would like to point out that Zygarde's signature ability appears to reverse Xerneas' and Yveltal's abilities, so this means that it probably can take on better, since it will lover the power of Xerneas' super effective Fairy attacks.

A question: Have any of the leakers seen Dedenne or Mew yet?

If the leaker was right so Mewtwo stay same place (same mine if i remember) as Z pkm? Maybe there are some connection between them? o.o

It is quite odd there still haven't been a dolphin Pokemon considering they're so popular in most of the world.

Tidbits! :)

1381030748020jpg1944times2592-GoogleChrome_2013-10-05_21-01-13_zps2ea22403.png

vp-PokeacutemonraquoSearchingforpostswiththeusernamelsquojoshrsquo-GoogleChrome_2013-10-05_21-01-22_zps8864da25.png

I present you pokemon Z http://kalos-pkmnacademy.tumblr.com/

Lovey said:

Josh ( one of our leaker) said Dedenne can be found quite early, around after 2nd gym if i remember

Lovey said:

No one has leaked any ingame pictures of Dedenne yet, so maybe it is legendary afterall.

here is a video if u guys want to watch presenting Zygarde!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQo6XW4vzfk

Zygarde is pretty interesting. Its design is definitely more simplistic than Xerneas and Yveltal, but it's also harder to make out some of the details. Do some of the green hexagon "scales" glow white sporadically? Not exactly what I was expecting for the Z Legendary design-wise, but not a bad design either.

I'm definitely drawing it.

papakankri said:
Qwingulltrainer said:
At what level do you get it?

I believe Kanpachi stated that you get it after you beat the Elite 4. Shauna asks for any pokemon to trade, and she trades you her unevolved starter. It also has a nickname.

Okay- obvious question- don't you fight Shauna throughout the game, and wouldn't her starter have evolved twice by this point?

Wailady said:
Lovey said:

No one has leaked any ingame pictures of Dedenne yet, so maybe it is legendary afterall.

Not even close considering there's a trained one in the X and Y anime.

Qwingulltrainer said:
papakankri said:
I believe Kanpachi stated that you get it after you beat the Elite 4. Shauna asks for any pokemon to trade, and she trades you her unevolved starter. It also has a nickname.

Okay- obvious question- don't you fight Shauna throughout the game, and wouldn't her starter have evolved twice by this point?

Don't you just breed her starter? (if it's Female or if Ditto is in the game)

Norsemythology-Wikipediathefreeencyclopedia-GoogleChrome_2013-10-05_21-09-36_zpsd17ac74f.png

--

Yggdrasil-Wikipediathefreeencyclopedia-GoogleChrome_2013-10-05_21-15-46_zps02224bf2.png

As long as we're on Norse Mythology.. I'll just leave this here.

Blob55 said:
Qwingulltrainer said:

Don't you just breed her starter? (if it's Female or if Ditto is in the game)

Quoting from a tumblr reposting the leaks, but here.
Right after you beat the game, she will ask for any pokemon! The leaker traded a volbeat for Shauna’s Chespin nickname “Chester”

Qwingulltrainer said:
papakankri said:

Rumor is that it is the baby/kid of shauna's starter

Still bummed about the 70 new pokemon, especially since some types got a lot more love than others. I can handle Poison only getting one new pokemon because Dragalge is amazing, but I feel so bad for Bug. All they have is Vivillion, and GF didn't even have the decency to make it Bug/Fairy or some other interesting type combo. It's just boring old Bug/Flying.

The "dating" thing, frankly pisses me off. Unless I can play as a guy and date a guy, I don't want it. One of the things I've always loved about Pokemon is that it's a video game I can play without having a constant stream of heteronormativity shoved down my throat. Since you know, romance doesn't have anything to do with Pokemon, but so much for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back