XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Razmos said:
merrrrrhorse said:
Also, does anyone else see stonehedge on the map? it looks JUST like it to the far left.
These things have been discussed to death ever since the map was first shown like 5 months ago.

Also it's not Stonehenge. Stonehenge is in the south of England. there is a similar one in France called the Carnac Stones.

They MAY have been talked about to death, but it seems to be more relevant now that reviewers are stating the after play is equally or better than the actual play.
And thats what I meant, regardless it's monolithic and cool that they add shit like that.

It be nice to journey back to another region. I dunno which one I'd wanna visit though.

where to Ruby & Sapphire take place?

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

So is the only 70 new pokemon rumor confirmed?

merrrrrhorse said:
Razmos said:
These things have been discussed to death ever since the map was first shown like 5 months ago.

Also it's not Stonehenge. Stonehenge is in the south of England. there is a similar one in France called the Carnac Stones.

They MAY have been talked about to death, but it seems to be more relevant now that reviewers are stating the after play is equally or better than the actual play.
And thats what I meant, regardless it's monolithic and cool that they add shit like that.

It be nice to journey back to another region. I dunno which one I'd wanna visit though.

I thought Hoenn.

Ohman177 said:

It's presumed that this rumor is false. Hirobyte said it's more like 90 new Pokemon, and not 70.
Neither of these have been made confirmed, but Hirobyte has a sort of reputation now.

Ohman177 said:

Confirmed False, yes. Supposedly there's only 90 though, and just barely over 90.

But this hasn't been confirmed either, as GoomyFan85 has already stated.

Chronus MSEA said:
KrisJoeEll said:
But doesn't that break the general Pokemon game pattern?
Still this x&y is full of surprises. Who knows.

They already making new pattern

3 Regional PokeDex
2 Starters
Alot of Old Pokemon in Regional Dex
Each road having wide variety of pokemon compare to other games

Yes but it doesn't feel like a pattern breaker. But an elevation instead, due to the 3d overworld and huge landmass.
Also Reintro of old starters and pokemon in dex is due to the Mega Evolution feature.

Cresceda said:
merrrrrhorse said:

I thought Hoenn.

I meant country wise.

merrrrrhorse said:
Cresceda said:
I thought Hoenn.

I meant country wise.
It's inspired by the Japanese island of Kyushu.
Pokemonworld.png

Razmos said:
merrrrrhorse said:
I meant country wise.
Pokemonworld.png

Sinnoh and Almia remind me of a Mantike >.<

Razmos said:
merrrrrhorse said:
I meant country wise.
Pokemonworld.png

Thanks.

So what do you think? we had some SLIGHT use of air travel in B/W2
think maybe something like that will happen in this game?

merrrrrhorse said:
Razmos said:
Pokemonworld.png

Thanks.

So what do you think? we had some SLIGHT use of air travel in B/W2
think maybe something like that will happen in this game?
I'd much rather it connected to a new region, rather than retread old ground again, I don't understand the fascination of going to back to another region. It was novel at best in Gold/Silver. Fire Red/Leaf Green did really well by introducing the Sevii Islands, which were a nice addition.

As I said earlier, I think it would be awesome if Kalos connected to the poke-equivalent of the UK like it does in real life. kinda like how the Battle Frontier in Sinnoh is technically separated from the mainland of Sinnoh, and the Nature Reserve in Unova.

Okie dokie, I'm back! Thankfully, 5 hours of sleep is all that's needed to produce a bright-eyed and bushy tailed rumor-cataloging Tana, and luckily I got 6.5!

Back to business, I noticed someone earlier mentioned that a rumor was spreading about Unova being revisited. Could someone please screenshot/quote the full rumor so I can add it to the unconfirmed section? I'll be adding the second Bubblix image as soon as I rehost it.

Also, yes, I know that we are quickly approaching the 70 pokemon mark, but until it has been passed the original "70 only" rumor stays where it is. Gotta take into account speed runs and lower encounter rates and red herrings and all that boring stuff.

I wonder what the big form of the gourd pokemon will be. Also, how does honedge's final change forms? And another thing, could helioptile evolve again?

Razmos said:
Cresceda said:
http://instagram.com/p/fFseO0qYQh/ he's going to talk to guys from the official Pokemon site o.o
He said famous, not official. he means a fansite.

Maybe he's talking to WPM. o_O

Edit: Forget I said words.

Ohman177 said:
I wonder what the big form of the gourd pokemon will be. Also, how does honedge's final change forms? And another thing, could helioptile evolve again?

I'm pretty sure the pumpkin's evo was already found. The pumpkin part turns into a black jack-o-lantern and the bat becomes a candle-like body.

The screenshots were posted a fair while back; the 4chan links might be down by now

EDIT: No, it evolves via Sun Stone and the dex indicates its done.

Ohman177 said:

Considering Helioptile evolves via Sun Stone, it seems unlikely it would evolve again.

P.DelSlayer said:
Ohman177 said:

Considering Helioptile evolves via Sun Stone, it seems unlikely it would evolve again.

Pokedex already confirmed that I think.

P.DelSlayer said:
Ohman177 said:

Considering Porygon evolves by trade with an Upgrade, it was unlikely for Porygon2 to evolve, but they made him do it anyways.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Ohman177 said:

I'm pretty sure the pumpkin's evo was already found. The pumpkin part turns into a black jack-o-lantern and the bat becomes a candle-like body.

The screenshots were posted a fair while back; the 4chan links might be down by now

EDIT: No, it evolves via Sun Stone and the dex indicates its done.

No I mean the pumpkins evo says small form in the dex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back