XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I Like Pie said:
DragonTamer1995 said:
Diggersby's Typing and Stats! Your welcome!

http://instagram.com/p/fE_xcUpPLX/

Finally a Ground-type! YES!

*Happy*

Now for Ground/ Fighting and Ground/ Fairy, and Ground will be paired up with all the types! :D

According to a review somewhere, there's a Ground/Fairy in X/Y.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Mysterious guy

http://i.imgur.com/PNCrrDo.jpg

Bobbins said:
Mysterious guy

Reference to Flabebe?

P.DelSlayer said:
I Like Pie said:
Finally a Ground-type! YES!

*Happy*

Now for Ground/ Fighting and Ground/ Fairy, and Ground will be paired up with all the types! :D

According to a review somewhere, there's a Ground/Fairy in X/Y.

I just hope it comes true. :|

And if possible, Ground/ Fighting too. I was wishing for one since Sinnoh.

Enough stalking....

With this new electric weather, wouldn't that mean there's gonna be a new Castform form?

Bobbins said:
Mysterious guy

I say he's either a gym leader, Elite Four, Champion, or someone like N was in Black and White.

buylevel3 said:
Enough stalking....

With this new electric weather, wouldn't that mean there's gonna be a new Castform form?
Now that is a VERY good point. I didn't even consider that.

I hope so!

buylevel3 said:
Enough stalking....

The new electric weather is confirmed?

Electric-types got immunity to paralysis, and now new weather.
Mega Ampharos is going to be so deadly.

I Like Pie said:
buylevel3 said:
Enough stalking....

The new electric weather is confirmed?

Electric-types got immunity to paralysis, and now new weather.
Mega Ampharos is going to be so deadly.

Hirobyte confirmed the weather and there's screenshots of it :)

So what does this electric weather do?

buylevel3 said:

Could you provide the confirmation please?
Does the screenshot say that it's a new weather?

What does this new weather do exactly?

I Like Pie said:
buylevel3 said:

Could you provide the confirmation please?
Does the screenshot say that it's a new weather?
Idk how to post pictures yet so https://twitter.com/Hirobyte and it's the first picture, the tweet states that it's a new type of weather which is an electric type move

buylevel3 said:
Enough stalking....

Talking about Castform. Do you think Castform will be now Normal/Fairy??

Matty said:
So what does this electric weather do?
Bloodronin said:
What does this new weather do exactly?
It increases the power of Electric type moves, and pokemon with the Lightningrod and Volt Absorb abilities heal every turn.

Bobbins said:
buylevel3 said:
Enough stalking....

Talking about Castform. Do you think Castform will be now Normal/Fairy??

Castform being Normal/ Fairy kind of defeats the purpose of Forecast.
So I doubt it.

Any confirmation on Goodra's type?
Still hoping Dragon/Poison!

buylevel3 said:
Enough stalking....

That's very possible but we don't even have a Sandstorm Castform, so even though I think that would be awesome it seems unlikely.

Rumors say there is no post game content in x&y, but Gamespot review states "Pokemon's postgame content is actually some of the best it has to offer, with new areas opening up and even more challenges appearing, significantly extending the life of the game past the 30 hours a straight run of the main campaign takes."

This make me wonder if another slightly unpopular rumor that states "Unova can be revisited" is true. Also if that's true, does the apparent lack of new pokemon is due to some being catchable only in Unova?

Any thoughts?

KrisJoeEll said:
Rumors say there is no post game content in x&y, but Gamespot review states "Pokemon's postgame content is actually some of the best it has to offer, with new areas opening up and even more challenges appearing, significantly extending the life of the game past the 30 hours a straight run of the main campaign takes."

This make me wonder if another slightly popular rumor that states "Unova can be revisited" is true. Also if that's true, does the apparent lack of new pokemon is due to some being catchable only in Unova?

Any thoughts?

Interesting, but since when was France connected to America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back