XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Hey, can someone post a list of all revealed/leaked pokemon and mega evolutions?

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Bobo Taky said:
Rune Yagami said:
I know I wanted Charmander, and I wasn't going to pick Chespin at first, but now hearing about Lapras, I am psyched about the possibility of a brilliant F/W/G core for my play-through team. Which brings me to my question:

Do we have any confirmation about Lapras' level when received, where you receive it, and if there is anything you have to do to get it?
Also, surfing in full 3D on a Lapras, OMG. Awesome!

You can get FREE LAPRAS from some NPC after 3rd gym... :3
Edit : click on pkm name for pic :]

Thanks.

So I guess we don't know who from, where exactly or why this Lapras is gifted.

Sheriff_K said:
Even in Norse mythology, Stag's are few and far between and hold very little merit and have barely any significant legends surrounding them.

Heck, the only place where Stags have much mythology hold, is in World of Warcraft... xD

But one of my favorite Greek myths involves Actaeon, but it isn't that noteworthy, besides, I named my Sawsbuck that already..
Since I pre-ordered Y, mostly because of Mewtwo Y, I need to come up with a name for it... Maybe Odin, if the whole Yggdrasil thing pans out..

Is Pancham a version exclusive?

PS. There was a rumor that Lapras gets a Mega Evolution. It was on a list, and nearly all of the Pokemon on that list have gotten confirmed Mega Evolutions... And with Lapras being a Gift Pokemon, I think it's highly likely.

Remember ragnarok online all Norse mythology! There nidhogg is a big red dragon and super over power! anyway hope see more pokemons badass

nightkeeper said:
Someone direct to a page number please with the most recent leaks? Last I remember was Mega Gengar and the Steel/Fairy key Pokemon.

LOTS OF SPOILERS - YOU'VE BEEN SUFFICIENTLY WARNED

This has a lot of information in one place:

COMPILATION OF DAY 1 LEAKS:
>http://www.imgur.com/a/jiahd
COMPILATION OF DAY 2 LEAKS:
>http://imgur.com/a/7aohL
EVERY POST BY JOSH SO FAR (an archive of one of the leakers): [EDIT: This guy is still posting at the moment this is edited]
>https://archive.foolz.us/_/search/tripcode/%21xltmUpewoI/

Pokedex:

From Kanpachi of SA
>Central Dex
http://pastebin.com/xs8ytVf9
>Coastal Dex
http://pastebin.com/bqLsdDbJ
>Mountain Dex
http://pastebin.com/iqs6r39f

Am I the only one interested in some Super/Core Training leaks? I'm probably going to spend the better part of a day or 2, just Super Training all my beginning Pokemon, instead of actually clearing the game.. xD

"This is electric field, the new electric weather move.
Has lightning crackling in the background, basically the entire room becomes electrified. pretty neat."

<Click for img>
<Click for img>
Look pretty cool :O

You know, the gourd Pokémon seems to have more than one form. In the Pokédex, it called it the 'small size.' Could this mean larger, scarier sizes?

NaturallyDark said:
You know, the gourd Pokémon seems to have more than one form. In the Pokédex, it called it the 'small size.' Could this mean larger, scarier sizes?

Gourd pokemon?

Yes, a pumpkin is a type of gourd.

People are saying it has both a small and "fatter" form.

An in battle screen of Chesnaught FINALLY!!

Bobo Taky said:
New/Fake pokemon ? <--- Click for pic o.o

Looks nice but idk maybe its fake cant understand why some images so bad quality, also remember slugma but idk lol well i ll wait for more photos xd
well my hopes r over i wish evolutions for old pokemons nothing against mega evo but ..

I seem to notice the fake Pokémon have very blurry images, while the real ones have much clearer images.

I kind of like it. Although it looks like a poison-type slugma :/

Lone Wolf JLT said:
I kind of like it. Although it looks like a poison-type slugma :/

It's a fake.

All of the potential rumors and fake screenshots up to this point have been added to the Confirmed Fake/Unconfirmed Rumors Catalog. I'm exhausted from traveling, so any other rumors/fakes will be added tomorrow.

If you find anything to add to the catalog, please post it in that thread and I'll get to it when I can. And please, don't link to 4chan images without rehosting them first. Broken reference pictures make for a sad reference catalog.

Can anybody confirm that the "male delphox" rumour and screenshot is fake?

Oblivion_Wing said:
Can anybody confirm that the "male delphox" rumour and screenshot is fake?

If you mean the one I think you're thinking, then yes. It is. Two posts up Kitana Coldfire posted a link to the Confirmed Fake/Unconfirmed screenshots, etc, and that's one of them under the confirmed fake. Have a gander. It'll lead to less confusion in the future. =)

I'm actually curious if the larger size of Gourgeist has been screenshotted yet. I hope it's not just "fat" and is instead more like the bat part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back