XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Aerodactyl said:
Razmos said:
I've seen quite a few people say one is Grass/Ghost and the other is Ghost/Grass.

I have no idea where they got that from, both are Ghost/Grass.
g885.jpg
2zn3.jpg

So according to dex numbers it goes phantump, something else (probably orrotto) then pumpkaboo? Kind of thought orrotto would et a mid-evolution, it's quite the jump!

Phantumps description actually frightens me.
Yep, it seems it goes Phantump > Orotto and then Pumpkaboo > Gourgeist.

I also find Phantump's pokedex entry to be rather dark. It's a bit weird using the twisted, tormented spirit of a dead child to fight for monetary gain.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

D.N.A said:
So we're sitting on 73 new Pokemon at the moment... And a host of Megas too.

73? Wait are these all the pokemon in this gen? o_O

Phantump is going to make a top 10 creepy Pokemon list.

HikaruAyame said:
Yes, both Pangoro's and Malimar's 'unique' methods have been confirmed.

Have people tried to use these "unique" methods to evolve Eevee into Sylveon?

MetalPharoah said:
HikaruAyame said:

...No, because neither of them make sense. why would you have a dark-type pokemon in your party, or turn the 3DS upside down to try and evolve Eevee into Sylveon?

Is there a picture of the Pumpkin's evolution? I think somebody said its name is Gorgeist.
The key is one of my favorite Pokemon this gen. I love the unique design, and I hope his stats are at least decent.

Razmos said:
MetalPharoah said:
...No, because neither of them make sense. why would you have a dark-type pokemon in your party, or turn the 3DS upside down to try and evolve Eevee into Sylveon?
How about switching out the dark type in the party and have a fairy type instead?

Razmos said:
MetalPharoah said:

What makes sense is having a FAIRY TYPE in your party and trying. Including what others have said earlier, in regards to Eeveelutions showing off new mechanics, both of which are NEW mechanics ;)

Ririka said:
They said Doublade is 55 and isn't evolving yet? I guess it'as another method of evolution then, might be trading, or specific item, or specific location, or a new evolution method.

Do we get an info about Pancham > Pangoro from the leaker? Is that true that we can evolve Pancham by having a Dark Pokemon in our team?

I am praying doublade does in fact evolve and there isn't another stand alone pokemon aftrr it in the dex. Every gen has a trade to evolve pokemon. Perhaps honedge's line is one that does indeed require trade.

Aerodactyl said:
Razmos said:
I've seen quite a few people say one is Grass/Ghost and the other is Ghost/Grass.

I have no idea where they got that from, both are Ghost/Grass.
g885.jpg
2zn3.jpg

So according to dex numbers it goes phantump, something else (probably orrotto) then pumpkaboo? Kind of thought orrotto would et a mid-evolution, it's quite the jump!

I bet they are version exclusives, each having one evolution. if so, i bet either one is more offensive versus one more defensive or one more special based and one more physical based. Seeing their stats would basically confirm this theory is possible or not.

Razmos said:
MetalPharoah said:

Pangoro needs to be turned upside down to evolve? What sense does that make?

I don't know if this picture has been posted already:
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3400/dlkqgnfh_jpg.htm
but is it fake?

Blob55 said:
Razmos said:

That's malimar. You need a dark pokemon in your party to evolve pancham.

DrEspeon said:
Aerodactyl said:

I bet they are version exclusives, each having one evolution. if so, i bet either one is more offensive versus one more defensive or one more special based and one more physical based. Seeing their stats would basically confirm this theory is possible or not.

They are not version exclusive.

Guys I don't think the other Kanto starters get mega evos...

http://instagram.com/p/e_OCXvqYeZ/

Blob55 said:
Razmos said:

Actually the leak says that inkay evolves this way. This makes a lot of sense considering the whole topsy-turvy thing as well as the overall design of the two pokemon.

Edit: greninja'd

MetalPharoah said:
HikaruAyame said:

As far as I've seen, no one has managed to evolve their Eevee. (If I'm wrong, please correct me!) If it were by having a ( )Typed-Pokemon in the party, we would have gotten one by sheer accident, ESPECIALLY considering the most likely candidate is Fairy and there are Fairy types freaking everywhere this gen. Upending your 3ds makes no sense for the Eeveelution, either. The most likely candidate is stil Pokemon Amie, the one person I saw try it only got to one mark out of five before Eevee was too full to play more. It's likely that if you play Amie over time, it will fill the gauge and then evolve.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Guys I don't think the other Kanto starters get mega evos...

http://instagram.com/p/e_OCXvqYeZ/

That sucks, why does Charizard get so much love?

Creepy food for thought. What if the child Banette was searching for died and became a Phantump?

Guradon said:
I don't know if this picture has been posted already:
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3400/dlkqgnfh_jpg.htm
but is it fake?

It could be the male Delphox and it'll make people stop complaining about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back