XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Pokewiz1999 said:
@ Ririka and Leecario:

... Oh

Edit: Pfft I knew that

D: I keep on looking at its nostrils!

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I knew there would be a way to customize skin color, since the char creation only has 3 options, but someone had leaked there being at least 4 skin colors in a screencap.

As for Ghost/Grass vs Grass/Ghost, I believe it is displayed in alphabetical order, since regardless it is the same typing.

Maybe Doublade requires 2 Honedge in your party, [side by side], to evolve?

Sorry, but somehow I am unable to copy photos from whokilledarchie's instagram, but he has two photos containing 6 of the 8 badges with the outlines of all 8. From this I and someone who commented on his photo believe that the gyms will be bug, rock, fighting, grass, electric and fairy for the first six. Then there is what appears to be a thought bubble so I think it's psychic and what could be a snowflake so I think it is ice. This means another gen with no dark. I'm not sure how to feel about that...

Sheriff_K said:
I knew there would be a way to customize skin color, since the char creation only has 3 options, but someone had leaked there being at least 4 skin colors in a screencap.

As for Ghost/Grass vs Grass/Ghost, I believe it is displayed in alphabetical order, since regardless it is the same typing.

Maybe Doublade requires 2 Honedge in your party, [side by side], to evolve?

Umm, we're talking about how to evolve Doublade into it's next stage, supposedly there are, since the pokedex still shows one absence spot after Doublade (inb4 another emolga shows up to take the spot). ;)

If it indeed evolve, i always thought it'll become something like a possessed knight armor wielding two sword, named Dullahaunt or something :/

Ririka said:
(inb4 another emolga shows up to take the spot). ;)

Too soon! >_<

PS. I still think the black dots on Goomy are it's eyes... I just can't see the green "cheek pouches" as it's real eyes.

So did we ever talk about Chesnaught's gender differences or is this just fake?

[attachment=7166]

Edit: Because I'm seeing some discrepancies, so...
I mean I was browsing spoilers and just came upon it and thought I'd share, LOL.

Attachments

• BVm-BCUCUAAI3bj.jpg
    BVm-BCUCUAAI3bj.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 177

Lovey said:
So did we ever talk about Chesnaught's gender differences or is this just fake?

That's a poorly done photoshop of someone who wanted to "fix" Chesnaught's body proportions and coloring.

Two possibilities when it comes to Goomy's eyes:

Either the black dots are the nostrils and the green spots were always large eyes, or the black dots were eyes and they disappear as it evolves because it's a cave-dwelling creature, the green marks becoming false eye-spots.

I heard somewhere that there are Mega evos for Entei, Darkrai, and Salamance. Is this just fake?

Bogleech said:

Either the black dots are the nostrils and the green spots were always large eyes, or the black dots were eyes and they disappear as it evolves because it's a cave-dwelling creature, the green marks becoming false eye-spots.
According to Kenpachi, his Goomy's black eyes blinked. I can't find the thread anymore, so I don't have any proof of that.

halfrican said:
Bogleech said:

According to Kenpachi, his Goomy's black eyes blinked. I can't find the thread anymore, so I don't have any proof of that.

Then it's either the possibility of Goomy turns blind with false eye-spots, or it's eye suddenly turns big and green. :rolleyes:

No idea if this is real or not, but possible grass gym leader?

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1380/92/1380924088144.jpg

Also this Italian article (http://multiplayer.it/recensioni/123950-pokemon-x-la-nuova-era-di-pikachu.html) when translated using Google Translate says:

'The protagonist is not alone accompany him on the journey four friends, who give a little 'color to a story that Game Freak has already told a lot of times. Among them is of course the "rival", the character who chooses his first pokémon element opposite to ours, but in this case - twist! - Is a kind of romantic interest, with a report that as the hours pass it becomes something more than just friendship.'

I think this would be a nice change in the storyline.

Lone Wolf JLT said:
I heard somewhere that there are Mega evos for Entei, Darkrai, and Salamance. Is this just fake?

Where did you hear that?! Darkrai?!?! Oh, Arceus, this had better be real!! Darkrai is awesome enough to get a M-Evolution!

Speaking of legendary M-Evolutions, do you guys think Arceus will get one? After all, it is the 'god' and should be ultimate. But then again, a genetically altered Pokémon got two M-Evos, so it could be possible...

I am really disappointed at the fact that there wasn't a Venusaurite X/Y like what Charizard got. It's really unfair for only the crazy-popular Charizard to get TWO Mega Evo when Venusaur and Blastoise, both loved if not equally, are going to have only one. Kind of makes them look inferior.
Getting this treatment after hearing about bringing balance into the game... Not a good move Game Freak. :/

On the other hand, I am loving the new Pokémon, every one of them. Even the disliked Binacle became an insta fave for me. :D
Guess I am just weird that way. ._.

It looks so awesome:

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380930951667.jpg

Professer K said:
It looks so awesome:

Look at the background guys, it seems to have a ring. I wonder where that could be.

Professer K said:
It looks so awesome:

Clawitzer looks a bit like a blue midget holding up a massive...a massive...I don't even know. Pretty cool-looking, though!

http://instagram.com/p/fEJUTVqYb5/

Evolution of Clauncher... Clawitzer! :D

Edit: Ninja'd :(

Professer K said:
It looks so awesome:

That looks rad as heck!
Wish it would have been Water/Electric, but its ability is certainly intriguing.
HURRY UP, OCTOBER 12!!!

Professer K said:
It looks so awesome:

My brain just exploded rainbows and laser beams from my eyes when I saw this... Claw cannon of Destruction confirmed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back