XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Are people forgetting We cant trade each other yet so there's still like 5 we wont know the final forms of until we trade to another person (i.e gengar, golem, etc.)

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

So much spamming, and being ninja'd its hard to keep up with everything on here T.T
So someone has a Yvelta, that is a lead. Is that gyrados confirmed because it just seems weird to me :p
I am going to explode from all the ghost pokemon. I am going to have fun with this, I am being tortured with how much time is left for the games, and each of these poke pics are taunting me ;)

Vengenceonu said:
Are people forgetting We cant trade each other yet so there's still like 5 we wont know the final forms of until we trade to another person (i.e gengar, golem, etc.)

Gengar mega evo confirmed guy...

Vengenceonu said:

Don't forget the new Pokémon that require trades!

Ok, bit off-topic, everyone keeps saying "ninja'd", what does is mean? xD (Or at least, I suppose it's jargon)

Blob55 said:
Vengenceonu said:

Don't forget the new Pokémon that require trades!

Was Mega Gengar owned by a leaker? Because if so, then someone clearly has a way trade, as Gengar is only obtainable through trade

wispfall said:
The two new ghost/grass pokemans. One's ghost/grass the other is grass/ghost? Does one typing take priority over the other depending on the sequence it's presented in?
I've seen quite a few people say one is Grass/Ghost and the other is Ghost/Grass.

I have no idea where they got that from, both are Ghost/Grass.
g885.jpg
2zn3.jpg

I don't know if you have seen this.. but here:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F4vuGUoWVW8[/video]

Cresceda said:
Ok, bit off-topic, everyone keeps saying "ninja'd", what does is mean? xD (Or at least, I suppose it's jargon)

It means someone else posted news before they did. People should start saying Greninja'd though

Cresceda said:

It means someone beat you to the punch in saying something or posting new info.

inb4 I get ninja'd answering this question.

Edit: Haha, yeah, ninja'd.

Where the heck is skrelp and clauncher? Also have we seen where the pokemon daycare is yet?

MuhFugginMoose said:
Rune Yagami said:
Yes, it had it's fair share of technical issues, but they had to know enough about the game's mechanics to know that Water/Dragon would be extremely powerful/broken. Remember how Lance had a Gyarados? My guess is that it probably was originally Dragon, but the Developers realized that it being Dragon/Water made the Pokemon League way to difficult, and decided to change it, rather than giving him another Dragonair.

Fair share? Bahaha, riiiight.
He also had an Aerodactyl, guess who is STILL Rock/Flying?
Or. . . It was, crazy idea here, meant to be Water/Flying.

Why are we fighting about this? Either they meant it or they changed it. Makes zero difference.

What I want to know, is if you guys think gyarados' mega will change to dragon water. THey've been making a few things dragon though, I hope that some megas gain second types other than dragon. Maybe they'll bust our brains and gyarados will be water/fairy in his mega form

They said Doublade is 55 and isn't evolving yet? I guess it'as another method of evolution then, might be trading, or specific item, or specific location, or a new evolution method.

Do we get an info about Pancham > Pangoro from the leaker? Is that true that we can evolve Pancham by having a Dark Pokemon in our team?

Razmos said:
wispfall said:
The two new ghost/grass pokemans. One's ghost/grass the other is grass/ghost? Does one typing take priority over the other depending on the sequence it's presented in?
I've seen quite a few people say one is Grass/Ghost and the other is Ghost/Grass.

I have no idea where they got that from, both are Ghost/Grass.
g885.jpg
2zn3.jpg

So according to dex numbers it goes phantump, something else (probably orrotto) then pumpkaboo? Kind of thought orrotto would et a mid-evolution, it's quite the jump!

Phantumps description actually frightens me.

Aerodactyl said:
MuhFugginMoose said:
Fair share? Bahaha, riiiight.
He also had an Aerodactyl, guess who is STILL Rock/Flying?
Or. . . It was, crazy idea here, meant to be Water/Flying.

Why are we fighting about this? Either they meant it or they changed it. Makes zero difference.

What I want to know, is if you guys think gyarados' mega will change to dragon water. THey've been making a few things dragon though, I hope that some megas gain second types other than dragon. Maybe they'll bust our brains and gyarados will be water/fairy in his mega form

Speculation about Mega Gyardos' typing was what spawned the discussion about whether or not Gyarados was meant to be Dragon in the first place. If so, then giving the Mega Water/Dragon typing might be something that they do, now that the issue of Water/Dragon being broken is solved, since there are now Dragon attacks other than Dragon Rage.

Ririka said:
They said Doublade is 55 and isn't evolving yet? I guess it'as another method of evolution then, might be trading, or specific item, or specific location, or a new evolution method.

Do we get an info about Pancham > Pangoro from the leaker? Is that true that we can evolve Pancham by having a Dark Pokemon in our team?

I don't think Doublade is going to evolve another time tbh...
And thanks for answering my question about being ninja'd :D

Cresceda said:
Ririka said:

I don't think Doublade is going to evolve another time tbh...
And thanks for answering my question about being ninja'd :D

If it did evolve, I wonder what it would be. It would be pretty lame if it was just three swords slapped together. It would be cooler to see a Claymore or something to that effect, rather than two broadswords.

So we're sitting on 73 new Pokemon at the moment... And a host of Megas too.

Yes, both Pangoro's and Malimar's 'unique' methods have been confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back