XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors & Speculation

Hey, I spent a while making some speculation shinies.
There's not perfect quality with all or much good reasoning at the moment, but these are only speculation.
Also, when you click one and scroll down, try to read what I typed.
http://sta.sh/25a3gl83phl

Blob55 said:
I'm upset that Froakies final evo will be bulky :/ I wanted a slick frog.

How do you figure it will be bulky? Don't speculate like that, Froakie is going to be the fastest out of the starters and be slim not bulky. Please don't let it be bulky.

Stephen Williams said:
Blob55 said:

How do you figure it will be bulky? Don't speculate like that, Froakie is going to be the fastest out of the starters and be slim not bulky. Please don't let it be bulky.

Didn't you read the rumors on the front page?

Blob55 said:
The front page says it will get bulkier in its final evo.

I'm pretty sure it won't be Emboar bulky. It'll be something like Typholsion bulky.

Blob55 said:

Uh, what? Nothing about the transformation of Froakie to Frogadier leads to the conclusion of a bulky frog. Rumors are rumors and I highly doubt it's set in stone.

FloodBadge said:
There's not perfect quality with all or much good reasoning at the moment, but these are only speculation.

Some of these shinies are really cool. In particular I like Clauncher rocking the pink, Aurorus looks magnificent, and Tyrantrum and Pangoro can really work that purple. Not to mention Talonflame looking blue. Pretty awesome stuff.

EDIT I wasn't sure what he meant by Froakie becoming bulky, it seemed random, but I now see that there was a new batch of rumors on the front page. Not all of them end up holding out, and this is one I'm hoping won't. It says he'll be a "bit bulkier", so regardless, I doubt he'll be too big.

nightkeeper said:
FloodBadge said:

Some of these shinies are really cool. In particular I like Clauncher rocking the pink, Aurorus looks magnificent, and Tyrantrum and Pangoro can really work that purple. Not to mention Talonflame looking blue. Pretty awesome stuff.

Thanks! I'm gonna redo some of these because I hate the quality (Xerneas, Inkay, Malamar, Noivern, Xerneas, Meowstic) or forgot to fix some colors (Scatterbug line, Pangoro, Clauncher, Tyrantrum)
I think I'll even do speculation for Mega Shinies. I thought of Megas possibly having different shinies seeing as how Mawile, Blaziken, Venusaur, Lucario, Mewtwo, and Kangaskhan have a few new colored areas or colors.

RE: Reggie's Rumor Recap

zappy800 said:
Reggie McGigas said:
0. Oorotto is not (most likely not) an envolved Pokemon.

I think Mawile is confirmed in the coro coro it's mega was revealed.
True. Sorry, I had a brainfart on that one.

Sycamore is only the guy who gives charmander we don't know he sends the kalos mons.
Well, Tierno gives you the Kalos Starters, Sycamore is the official professer, gives you the Kanto Starters, and you do get to battle him post game.

who's the fairy gym leader clemont is electric.
Clemont's Type is not confirmed at all infact, he just looks alot like a fairy user (big glasses, etc.)

Not confirmed or fake Look at Dawn/Lucas and Lyra/Ethan.
What... Actually yes it is confirmed if you've even bothered to look at some of the older trailers...

All but hoenn and kanto games plus DP not including platinum have two proffesors.
Uh... not true. Black and White and Black and White 2? Juniper Sr and Bianca don't count, because Juniper Sr is (most likely) retired and Bianca is an assistant.

Phantomber/Phantimber/Phantember would actually be a cool name, Phantimwood without the wood.

0. Haven't officially revealed oorotto yet and I meant that for your kanghakhan comment
2. I meant who sent them to tierno
3. How does he look like one.
4. Serena and Calem are confirmed fightable I meant the others...
5. Juniper senior is still technically a proffesor.

FloodBadge said:
Phantimwood (Phantom, Timber, Wood)
Hauntree, grimmwood.

In the Demo the only friends that are fought are Serena and Shauna
I think they will be the two rivals while tierno and trevor are just friends

Then why did they describe how they battle?
Either way, I think they should all be rivals, but be a bit like the Stat Trainers. Serena/Callem with all stats, Trevor with HP and Special Def. Tierno with Speed and Attack. Shauna with Special Attack and Def.
I also think it'd be nice if they eventually changed their look after a certain point in the game. Like some big thing goes down that requires them to get a bit dirty (like all covered in dirt and stuff from battles), or maybe even something for the Elite 4 time or post-story, or something. Oh, speaking of which, they should allow players to receive special clothing based off of the gym type they just battled the next time they visit a clothing store, similar to the medals except you wear the clothes after showing them your badge. Post-Elite 4 and Champ should have the same, as well as your starter's final evolution outfit and the mascot outfit!

....I want a life size skiddo plushie.....
I want a real life skiddo *cries self to sleep*

What do you all think the main way of acquiring clothing is? I'm guessing that in addition to getting Badges and TMs from Gym Leaders, you'll also get clothes as well.

Brave Vesperia said:
What do you all think the main way of acquiring clothing is? I'm guessing that in addition to getting Badges and TMs from Gym Leaders, you'll also get clothes as well.

That doesn't seem right at all. I can't see a gym leader saying "wow, what a terrific battle. Here is a badge, a TM, and a new pair of sweatpants!"

I mean.. maybe accessories. A hat, a necklace maybe... Doubtful though :cool:

Maybe you can wear your badges as accessories? It would be absolutely GLAMOROUS!

has this been confirmed as fake?
995509_566149320086954_1983585140_n.jpg

infrastatic said:

First two look nothing like Quilladin or Braixen, so quite obviously fake. Still the water design is soooo cool.

The Fire design actually looks rather pretty too, just not like Fennekin's evolution.

infrastatic said:

1st 2 are fake, there's a thread a while back with them.
I've only seen the Froakie evo recently (like today), but that seems to be fake :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back