Pokemon Pokémon Theories & Speculation

RE: Pokémon Theories

ThatPokemonCollector said:
Did Nintendo tell you that they were false ?
No, but I can use common sense to determine what's a theory and what is just thrown around for attention.
Besides, GameFreak makes mainstream Pokemon, not Nintendo. So no, Nintendo couldn't tell me anything even if I asked.

Fine then gamefreak but sometimes things are not what they seam. Some people believe different things so to say they are false is merely an opinion rather than fact.

Okay, i have a bunch. I got these from Reddit.com, one is that Carracosta is an ancient version of Blastois. First, Carracosta is a fossil from long ago. Back then, there weren't many powerful pokemon or humans but as time went on, more threats like stronger Pokemon, humans that hunted Pokemon for game and items begun to come around so it started to turn itself into more of a defensive Pokemon. It strengthened it's shell, grew canons, and bulked up, and in time it became Blastois. Also, i found this: http://imgur.com/a/EFBJg. This is a story about Missingno. I really enjoy this because it kinda gives an answer to why you find Red on top of Mt. Silver.

*Blastoise, and I really hope you understand the theory makes no sense, also the Missingno thing is a good read, but not plausible, so you can't call it an answer.

If you ask me, that Carracosta - Blastoise link makes a little sense, but it doesn't really go into depth about the evolution. My favorite (and only real) theory is the Ash in a Coma theory. Really sad, even though it's just a theory. But it does sorta explain how a boy seemingly conquered over 24 strong gym leaders across over 5 continents, became a Master Pokemon trainer, and befriended a BUNCH of Pokemon, with well over 500 episodes of content, in under/a little over a year, and still looks the same as he did on Episode 1, albeit a different outfit. AND save the world several times and encounter dozens of Legendary Pokemon.

Xcelsior said:
If you ask me, that Carracosta - Blastoise link makes a little sense, but it doesn't really go into depth about the evolution. My favorite (and only real) theory is the Ash in a Coma theory. Really sad, even though it's just a theory. But it does sorta explain how a boy seemingly conquered over 24 strong gym leaders across over 5 continents, became a Master Pokemon trainer, and befriended a BUNCH of Pokemon, with well over 500 episodes of content, in under/a little over a year, and still looks the same as he did on Episode 1, albeit a different outfit. AND save the world several times and encounter dozens of Legendary Pokemon.

It still doesn't make sense because a lot of the episode take place over more than one day. Plus you have all of the movies also. Well, the age part makes sense for him only being 11, but other than that..

don()shinobi said:
...their names were specifically created with the Spanish numbers in mind. Heck, this was even stated in several official RBY guide books.

Also, it's possible that it's the beginning, middle, and end of the alphabet. A = 1, M = 13, Z = 26.

Interesting theory my friend pointed out.

So...I don't know if this one is actually true or not. But, I had previously noticed this myself but didn't think to much of it.
tumblr_m4uv29MVJh1qdsb7yo1_1280.png

In a pokemon game (I dont remember which) I had a female azurill and i evolved it and it turned into a male marill.....anyone care to explain that?

Azurill and Marill/Azumarill have different gender ratios, so 1 out of 4 azurill will change to the opposite gender when evolving (check Bulbapedia for confirmation).

Why don't we ask Satoshi Tajiri for the facts xD but for now theories are all we got so.... don't be so worried about facts people :p

This is a theory that me and a friend came up with while we were playing BW 2, and an old thought we, and many had, that is practically hinted so much in BW 2. Be warned though, it contains spoilers.

N is a Zoroark that can't decide between being a human or a Pokemon.

The theory goes, that when N was adopted by Ghetsis as "his son" it was when a young Zorua had gained the curiosity to transform into a human child. However, sometime between this, the Zorua had either lost some of it's memory, or considered itself human. One day a man approached this Zorua in the wild and led him on to believe he was his son. Bringing him Pokemon that were injured by humans, N could feel hatred to humans, his "fellow race" that he had grown accustomed to, as two women had raised N to be "human." (BW 2). As you looked at the claw marks on the skateboard ramp in N's room, you assume it was from playing with Pokemon. But this is not the case, why would a Pokemon leave such rough claw marks? N had evolved into a Zoroark one day, and upon this discovery, remembered what he was, but he couldn't accept it at the same time. Being a "human" that could talk to Pokemon, it felt unique to him. In rage of evolving, he began slashing around his room. After he had calmed down he came up with a new appearance. He hated humans, for treating pokemon badly, confining them in PokeBalls, the thought of it digusted him. Perhaps even, Ghetsis could have had N in a Pokeball at one point as punishment. N one day ,found a way to avoid this, by locking the pokebal inside a cube, and destroying the key.
Fastforward years later, you're Black/White/Hilbert/Hilda. You go to Lostlorn forest and discover a young woman in a trailer. Not soon after you find that she was a Zoroark the whole time. After capture, a backpacker tells you about her and seems rather easy-going about it. 2 years later, Nate/Rosa return to that very same spot, the trailer is gone, and in it's place is a backpacker, likely the same backpacker from before. He tells you the story of the young zoroark who tried to be human. But goes on to say that it might not be possible to share this trait with other humans. He tells you things may not always be what they seem, as he walks away, he turns into a Zoroark and flees. That's 2 cases of Zoroarks trying to be human, and talking human language. When you have the memory link active, and return to the former plasma member's base, you are greeted by a Zoroark who shares one of it's memories with you. This memory didn't involve a Zoroark, but rather - it was one of N's memories. After the defeat of the elite four, Hugh's sister has a dream,a dream where she is confronted by a Zoroark, telling Nate/Rosa to go to victory road, that's right, a Zoroark talking. As you go to Victory Road, you see a Zoroark on the path, you follow it's trail to find the ruins of N's castle. The Zoroark seems patient with you, it goes into the castle quickly, and you follow. But when you enter, there is no Zoroark waiting for you. There is N. He tells you a bit of his story..he acts confused, and as he becomes your "tag partner" or double battle partner, each area, he says many different things. When you go into his room, a cutscene plays where he has bad memories. As you talk to him when you travel the castle, he hints that he was raised "...as a human..." not born human ,but RAISED as a human. He still hides this from you in fear that you'll neglect him or run away from him. However deep down he knows that you know. As you come back to see him, he is trying his best to become a Pokemon trainer, a human. N is the third Zoroark that has succeeded in an attempt to blend in.

^Not really. The Zoroark that appears in front of Victory Road in BW2 is the Zoroark N battles you with in BW at the league. Also, in the intro of BW, N appears with Woobat, Darmanitan and Zorua. Zorua and Zoroark seem to be associated with N in the games.

Metalizard said:
^Not really. The Zoroark that appears in front of Victory Road in BW2 is the Zoroark N battles you with in BW at the league. Also, in the intro of BW, N appears with Woobat, Darmanitan and Zorua. Zorua and Zoroark seem to be associated with N in the games.

N released his Pokemon. Except Reshiram. >3>;;;
Then went to capture new teams.

also that's just it.
They're associated.
With N.

^That's precisely why I say that Zoroark is the same... Just because it was released, doesn't mean it's not N's friend anymore.

That could be one case, but I think you're ignoring the rest of the hints that got shoved in BW 2. :/ that I pointed out.

It's like they beat the "N is a Zoroark" thing into your head.

Gastly --- Haunter --- Gengar
Cleffa --- Clefairy --- Clefable

The biggest reason for not thinking that gengar is clefable's shadow, is beacuse what would happen to haunter and gastly? Would gastly be cleffa's shadow? Would haunter be clefairy's shadow?

Well if Haunter is Clefairy's shadow, I definitely don't see the resemblance.

So, Rhydon was the first Pokemon,was he? Thats why his statue is everywhere

its gengar, not haunter!

I'm feeling excited about{DRG} in TCG. I got Dragon Vault and I found a Rayquaza EX.

^ I know is not haunter but then how could haunter evolve into clefable's shadow? I want to know how it does if it isn't being the shadow of its pre-evolution

Back