Pokemon Pokémon Theories & Speculation

RE: Pokémon Theories

Yeah, the Stration Trio isn't the Shadow Triad. In BW2, if you use Memory Link and talk to the Stration Trio, they'll have a flashback in which they're shown talking to the Shadow Triad.

Those Pokemon theories defy evolution. Aerodactyl was a reptile based in pterodactyls. Zubat is a bat. It is a mammal. Reptiles did not evolve into mammals. Bats evolved from a certien class of mammals like rats or shrews. Meaning Zubat evolved from Rattata.

NdqKn.png

mostly a crackpot theory due to the old man part and zero facts to support it

still sad ;-;

The Secret of the Old Chateau

Quite some time before the events of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, a man and his wife lived in the Old Chateau. They had a daughter and lived a quiet and peaceful life. There were several butlers working in the Old Chateau. One of them was called Charon. He had a knack for messing around with electrical equipment in the mansion.

One day, he went into the basement of the mansion to fix an electrical problem from a recent thunderstorm. As Charon was fixing the problem in the basement, he found a peculiar looking object in an unused washing machine. He messed around with the object which he called a "motor". After a couple of days, the motor came to life. Charon realized this certainly was not a motor, but a new species of Pokemon. He called the Pokemon "Rotom" and adopted it as his own.
Several weeks, later, the man's daughter was having a problem with his microwave. She called on his favorite butler to fix it, but he couldn't do the job, so he called on Charon to help him. Charon didn't know how to fix a microwave either, but he knew that Rotom could transform into one, so Rotom transformed into a microwave.

Before cooking anything, they decided to test the Rotom microwave. The test went horribly wrong. Flames came bursting out of Rotom's mouth and filled the kitchen with smoke. Charon commanded Rotom to stop, but it couldn't. The smoke was starting to spread throughout all parts of the mansion. There was nothing that can be done except to evacuate. Everyone made it out in time... except for the man's daughter. One of the butlers quickly realized this and went in to find her. The butler eventually found her and realized the girl had been poisoned from the smoke. He searched everywhere in the mansion for medicine. He finally found an Antidote in a trash can, but it was already too late. The butler started choking from the fire and eventually died from suffocation. The girl soon perished from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Rotom felt emotionally depressed following the event, so he confined himself in a television set for the rest of his life.
Charon, realizing the trouble and damage he had caused, ran away from the scene and later worked as a scientist for Team Galactic.
The man's wife was distraught at what had happened so decided to take up Pokemon training. She decided to train with the Ghost-type so she can communicate with her deceased daughter. She later became a Gym Leader in Hearthome City.
The man... he was just as distraught as his wife. He built a mansion just exactly like the Old Chateau... but it just didn't feel right. He returned to the Old Chateau and retrieved a statue from the entrance hall and the bodies of his daughter and the butler. He placed the statue in his office and the interred the bodies in two separate rooms in his new mansion. No one is allowed to enter those two rooms.
The ghosts of the butler and the girl still haunt the Old Chateau to this very day. The butler is still desperately trying to find the Antidote, but he does not know that he will reach the girl in time. As for the girl, she is still waiting for the Antidote in her room, but she does not know that she will live.

idk if this is true I just found it :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red died some time after the events of Red and Blue. The reason he appears in the most high (apparently) peak of Kanto-Johto is because he wants to cross over to the heavens, but his spirit doesn't want to depart Earth yet because he has to battle the main character in G/S/C in order to feel complete. He feeds on the spirits/souls of lost persons and challangers and will part when, again, the main character beats him. That's the reason of why he doesn't talk.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Same with this one :p
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giratina is called the Renegade Pokemon in the Pokedex. Renegade is synonymous with "rebellious". Giratina was banished to a different dimension for being violent.
Satan is often known as the Rebellious One. He was banished by God to Hell for leading a rebellion against God and the angels.

Giratina in Origin Form resembles a serpent and in Altered form a basilisk. Satan takes the form of a serpent and a basilisk many times in the Bible.

When in Origin Form, Giratina has 6 wings, 6 rib bones, and 6 spikes.
When in Altered Form, Giratina has 6 rib bones, 6 spikes, and 6 legs.
The number of the Devil is 666.

Was the designer of Giratina trying promote Satanism?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
same with this one :p

Here;s a link to the site where I found these in case you want to post more. Cause I don't :p
http://jiggmin.com/threads/58477-Pokemon-Conspiracy-Theories
Just keep scrolling down. There be lots of dem.

Martini said:
I'm saying something much larger than just wings in common... Color, and so forth, physical attributes that no other Pokemon share but those two. I also completely disagree with Clefable, and Gengar... That's a massive lie...

Actually the two are related, because Gengar is Clefables shadow.

RogueChomp said:
idk if this is true I just found it :p

It could almost fit if Charon was made into one of the children, or a childhood friend, or a very young butler. Otherwise, it doesn't fit that part of the Platinum canon.

Giratina is called the Renegade Pokemon in the Pokedex. Renegade is synonymous with "rebellious". Giratina was banished to a different dimension for being violent.
Satan is often known as the Rebellious One. He was banished by God to Hell for leading a rebellion against God and the angels.

Giratina in Origin Form resembles a serpent and in Altered form a basilisk. Satan takes the form of a serpent and a basilisk many times in the Bible.

That reminds me of the Leviathan (a sea monster), Behemoth (a land beast), and Ziz (a griffin) (from story in a religious book) vs Kyogre, Groudon, and Raquaza. The first three in whatever story they're from battle it out at the end of the world. Kyogre and Groudon duke it out and almost kill everybody until they're stopped by Raquaza. Very, very similar stories. I actually found that out myself, and it seems some others also realized it.

Most of the theories I've seen have already been posted, so I'll share something that I've been thinking over since Diamond / Pearl.

When the player picks up a Plate in the games, each Plate has a message written on the back. One of these messages is "The power of defeated giants infuses this Plate." Nothing I've seen in the games / movies / anything even hints at what "giants" they're referring to, or why they had to be defeated for their powers to infuse the Plates. Why would these Plates, which can be used to power up any Pokémon's moves of a certain Type (and of course change Arceus's Type entirely), exist with the power of defeated giants within them? Were these giants God-like Pokémon that ruled over each Type?

To make matters more confusing, another message from a Plate (and Arceus's Dex entries) states "The Original One breathed alone before the universe came." If Arceus truly existed alone before even the universe, did it not originally have the ability to use the Plates? Did it at some point have to defeat these "giants" to obtain the power of using the Plates, or did some kind of ancient civilization defeat the giants to create the Plates for Arceus? Were the Plates always within Arceus's control, but possibly weaker (and defeating the giants strengthened them)?

It's a tiny detail that has had next to zero clarification officially (that I know of), so it's entirely possible these "giants" will be future Legendary Pokémon for future games.

RogueChomp said:

There is a thread here in the forums about that. I like that theory but people should not think they are promoting anything with that type of references. It's just a subtle reference (even if not true) that shouldn't be taken seriously. Also, like I've read before, the Japanese are not christians.

The other theory about Red being dead at the end of RB is stupid though...

I liked the theory about the war in Kanto but I'm not sure if it could be true.

btw, this is not actually a theory. Just something I was thinking of.
Some people (I think) might wonder why the Kyurem formes have different heights but the same weight. I think the reason is that the Kyurem formes don't actually increase in size. It's the same body, it just depends on the position of Kyurem's neck.
In the Normal forme, Kyurem's neck makes almost exactly 90 degrees with its body.
In Black forme, its neck goes up a bit. And in White Kyurem, its neck is in a fully erected posture.

Metalizard said:
There is a thread here in the forums about that. I like that theory but people should not think they are promoting anything with that type of references. It's just a subtle reference (even if not true) that shouldn't be taken seriously. Also, like I've read before, the Japanese are not christians.

The other theory about Red being dead at the end of RB is stupid though...

btw, this is not actually a theory. Just something I was thinking of.
Some people (I think) might wonder why the Kyurem formes have different heights but the same weight. I think the reason is that the Kyurem formes don't actually increase in size. It's the same body, it just depends on the position of Kyurem's neck.
In the Normal forme, Kyurem's neck makes almost exactly 90 degrees with its body.
In Black forme, its neck goes up a bit. And in White Kyurem, its neck is in a fully erected posture.

Not true, zekrom and reshiram don't have the same height.
So their kyurem forms have different heights too.

The Fire Wyrm said:
Not true, zekrom and reshiram don't have the same height.
So their kyurem forms have different heights too.

Who said anything about Reshiram and Zekrom? I'm talking about Kyurem.
Wait, I know what you're going to say: "They fuse". First, even though they fuse, they're still Kyurem. 2nd, If you watch BW2 game coverages, the scene where Kyurem transforms while in the Giant Chasm shows it absorbing the pokémon as the Dark or Light Stone, not Zekrom or Reshiram with their normal bodies... Kyurem absorbs Energy.
I used to think the same as you, but then, how there's no weight difference between formes?

Xous said:
It's a tiny detail that has had next to zero clarification officially (that I know of), so it's entirely possible these "giants" will be future Legendary Pokémon for future games.

These kind of mythos are the reason Sinnoh is my favorite region.

Well, when I think about that plate, I can't help but remember of the Regis, who were defeated and sealed by mankind. Not that I believe there is any relation, just something that comes to mind.

On topic, I remember that around the time RS came out, people around these parts used to separate legendary Pokémon in different groups: Legendary trios (birds, beasts, Regis), Phantoms (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi) and 'Guardians', the most interesting group, with all 670+ BSTs. Of course, this nomination is full of flaws, most notably excluding Lati@s and Deoxys. But it was a nice way to speculate.

Each guardian ruled over or protected something, and expanding that classification to newer generations, everything can be nicely fit. Ex:

Kyogre was the ruler of seas, Groudon of the lands, Rayquaza of the skies. After the conflict between those, they were 'substituted' by Lugia, Regigigas and Ho-Oh, respectively. Note that the latter three are all 'trio masters'. Like I said, plenty of flaws, but speculation is speculation, and that's what a fandom usually does.

Okay. This will probably be one of the weirder theories here, but Professor Oak is senile. He looks fairly old, its a possibility.

My first point is that he can't even remember his own grandson's name. He can't remember his long time neighbour's name either, or even if that neighbour is a boy or girl or not, even when the neighbour is directly in front of him. Oak would believe you if you said his grandson's name is ButtMunch.

Another point is the Pokedex. He asked you to fill it with information on Pokemon, right? For research? Okay, with the technology present in the Pokemon universe, such as resurecting fossilized pokemon, or time machines, they should know pretty much all there is about Pokemon. I mean, where would the info in the Pokedex come from? It's all ready in there: it just needs to be unlocked with the sight or capture of the Pokemon needed. Oak gives you a task that is completely useless, him thinking it is real research, and that most information on Pokemon is missing.

I used to have a third point, but it was proven false by someone on another website.

Another theory. (Not mine)

Also, I know at least one of you have been to /r/pokemonconspiracies. I know it.

Naked Snake said:
Okay. This will probably be one of the weirder theories here, but Professor Oak is senile. He looks fairly old, its a possibility.

My first point is that he can't even remember his own grandson's name. He can't remember his long time neighbour's name either, or even if that neighbour is a boy or girl or not, even when the neighbour is directly in front of him. Oak would believe you if you said his grandson's name is DickMunch.

Another point is the Pokedex. He asked you to fill it with information on Pokemon, right? For research? Okay, with the technology present in the Pokemon universe, such as resurecting fossilized pokemon, or time machines, they should know pretty much all there is about Pokemon. I mean, where would the info in the Pokedex come from? It's all ready in there: it just needs to be unlocked with the sight or capture of the Pokemon needed. Oak gives you a task that is completely useless, him thinking it is real research, and that most information on Pokemon is missing.

I used to have a third point, but it was proven false by someone on another website.

Another theory. (Not mine)

Also, I know at least one of you have been to /r/pokemonconspiracies. I know it.
In the theory that isn't yours it says something about Genosect being the destroyer of worlds. This kind of goes along with my theory I had a while back when Arceus was released. I thought since Arceus was the Alpha Pokemon , the beginning, the one that created the world, I thought there might be an Omega Pokemon, the end. Genesect may be an Omega Pokemon.
Edit: I'm watching Wrath of the Titans and I have a theory. The Creation Trio may be based of the big three. Zeus (Dialga) and Poisieden (Palkia) are sometimes located on top of Mt Coronet(Mt. Olympus) while Giritina (Hades) was banished to the Distortion World(Underworld) Who band together to defeat their Father Arceus(Cronos). Or maybe all legendaries can be related to Greek gods. Heatran(Hephaestus) lives in a volcano, Uxie (Athena) is very wise, Ho-oH(Apollo) is the symbol of the sun, ZaPdos(Zeus) is the ruler of Lightning, Cresilia(Artemis) symbol Of the moon, and so on.

I think that arceus created mew as a blueprint for all other pokemon. which explains why
mew can learn every move and is the ancestor of all pokemon.
in the mewtwo movie the scientists were trying to replicate mew to use as a blueprint
for there own pokemon :ninja

Back