Pokemon Pokémon Theories & Speculation

RE: Pokémon Theories

Zmaster Y said:
This is probably something stupid I came up with but Relic Crown= N's crown in intro of BW1.

That would sorta make sense... after team plasma were beat and N was on Zekrom/Reshiram he dropped the Relic Crown back where it came from

Macncheeze210 said:
That would sorta make sense... after team plasma were beat and N was on Zekrom/Reshiram he dropped the Relic Crown back where it came from
Wow I didn't even think about that. But here's something else ( not mine, someone on YouTube commented this) articUNO, zapDOS, molTRES. I thought it was pretty cool.

Zmaster Y said:
But here's something else ( not mine, someone on YouTube commented this) articUNO, zapDOS, molTRES. I thought it was pretty cool.
...their names were specifically created with the Spanish numbers in mind. Heck, this was even stated in several official RBY guide books.

Cynthia is the only person you can fight in B/W because everyone else took a time machine 2 years into the future to B2/W2.

EDIT: Genosect took them all into the future.

ORLLY? i thought genesect just killed them all......or he scared them back to their regions for 2 years

don()shinobi said:
...their names were specifically created with the Spanish numbers in mind. Heck, this was even stated in several official RBY guide books.

according to Serebii.nets pokedex articuno is number 144 zapdos 145 and moltres is 146

there the 1st 2nd and third legendaries in the pokedex

is it a coincidence?

CONSPIRACY :angry

Bushy said:
Oh wow, that never even occurred to me! How very fascinating. =O

I love this image~ Even if there are some silly things mixed in with the more serious. xD

ESPEON IS REALLY ESPIONAGE ITS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER EEVEELUTIONS

Umbreon is underdog cause its different two.

Macncheeze210 said:
according to Serebii.nets pokedex articuno is number 144 zapdos 145 and moltres is 146
there the 1st 2nd and third legendaries in the pokedex
is it a coincidence?
...I IMPLIED it wasn't a coincidence.

Macncheeze210 said:
ESPEON IS REALLY ESPIONAGE ITS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER EEVEELUTIONS

Umbreon is underdog cause its different two.
Please tell me you're trolling.
Espeon's name comes from ESP, extrasensory perception.
Umbreon's name comes from umbra, the three parts of a shadow.

sorta..wait umbra, oh.....well you learn something knew every day!

(yes im always this positive online)

Zmaster Y said:
In the theory that isn't yours it says something about Genosect being the destroyer of worlds. This kind of goes along with my theory I had a while back when Arceus was released. I thought since Arceus was the Alpha Pokemon , the beginning, the one that created the world, I thought there might be an Omega Pokemon, the end. Genesect may be an Omega Pokemon.
Edit: I'm watching Wrath of the Titans and I have a theory. The Creation Trio may be based of the big three. Zeus (Dialga) and Poisieden (Palkia) are sometimes located on top of Mt Coronet(Mt. Olympus) while Giritina (Hades) was banished to the Distortion World(Underworld) Who band together to defeat their Father Arceus(Cronos). Or maybe all legendaries can be related to Greek gods. Heatran(Hephaestus) lives in a volcano, Uxie (Athena) is very wise, Ho-oH(Apollo) is the symbol of the sun, ZaPdos(Zeus) is the ruler of Lightning, Cresilia(Artemis) symbol Of the moon, and so on.

You might have a point with the legendaries being related at least in powers to the Greek Gods who I am a follower of. Heatran and Moltres could be Hephaestus since they both live in volcanoes, Articuno might be the goddess of snow Khione, Zapdos might be Zeus. Your theory might ring true.

lol its fun reading these! Haha trying to be technical with pokemon is hilarious. I like the caterpie/venomoth thing- totally agree! I dont know of this counts as anything but I have always felt that skiploom should evolve into bellossom and gloom should have somehow evolve into jumpluff. I think its just because they look similar to me or somethin. I think that magikarp and gyarados are perfect ;) Also when I was little I totally saw the "hidden face" on ho-oh and for the longest time I thought that was his face X'D

Macncheeze210 said:

Then what about all the other relic items? That's a lot to take back to Abyssal Ruins.

or maybe it went like this

some explorer found the abyssal ruins and looted all of it but he lost all but relic crown by the water torrent
so he sold it to ghetsis on ebay.
ghetsis gave it to N to scam him for his plan
after that N dropped it back into abyssal ruins

Where's the "secret face" on Ho-Oh? I've been trying to cover up images and whatnot but everything is failing. Or maybe I'm just dumb what the heck.

Serperior said:
Where's the "secret face" on Ho-Oh? I've been trying to cover up images and whatnot but everything is failing. Or maybe I'm just dumb what the heck.

Yeah this, I have no idea what "secret face" you guys are talking about :p

Edit- So... I can kinda make out this "face" if I stare really hard at the white part of Ho-oh's chest, but I really hope no one thought that was the actual face

These are very interesting because we may never know if our theories are true or false. If the creators had invisioned what Pokemon is today if you really look into it Pokemon isn't a happy idea.

Macncheeze210 said:
or maybe it went like this

some explorer found the abyssal ruins and looted all of it but he lost all but relic crown by the water torrent
so he sold it to ghetsis on ebay.
ghetsis gave it to N to scam him for his plan
after that N dropped it back into abyssal ruins

If some explorer already looted it, then why are there still relic items in Abyssal Ruins?

ThatPokemonCollector said:
These are very interesting because we may never know if our theories are true or false.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but many of these are just flat-out false. Only a few topics covered here can really be considered theories.

Apparently if you stare at the Gold Version Box art and look at the white part of Ho-oh's chest and imagine the black part surrounding his eyes is a mouth and the white chest is an eye... its lame

don()shinobi said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but many of these are just flat-out false. Only a few topics covered here can really be considered theories.

Did Nintendo tell you that they were false ?

Bolt the Cat said:
Then what about all the other relic items? That's a lot to take back to Abyssal Ruins.

i said the explorer lost all loot but crown or maybe ghetsis looted it

Back