PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Sept. 2014 - Random *Congrats to the Winners*

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Sept. 2014 - Random

Athena said:
GadgetJax said:
Outiside of the whole blank issue, I can't think of anything cool that would top this month! Have we done Dragon's yet? Trainer Pokemon(kinda like Pokemon-SP or the Gym series.)?

Would love to do an owner's Pokémon round. :) We could even do something like this where entrants are randomly assigned an owner and get to make a Pokémon card based on that, but that might be a bit too complicated. :p

No, I think that would work quite well!!

Yeah, let's keep the randomness going!! :D It'll be a bit harder to make the RNG System, but can be done. ;)

Athena said:
GadgetJax said:
Outiside of the whole blank issue, I can't think of anything cool that would top this month! Have we done Dragon's yet? Trainer Pokemon(kinda like Pokemon-SP or the Gym series.)?

Would love to do an owner's Pokémon round. :) We could even do something like this where entrants are randomly assigned an owner and get to make a Pokémon card based on that, but that might be a bit too complicated. :p

About a week ago (iirc) I suggested a similar thing to Ice Arceus (woo ice alliance yay) with owners Pokemon adapted to become members Pokemon (e.g. Luispipe's Gallade, Drohn's Charizard, Keeper of Night's Cradily etc.). I think this would be a fun thing to do, but even normal canon owners cards would be great still :3

(Also, on the Jeremy issue, did he even register (he's not in the OP) ?)

Ice Espeon said:

Hm, no, but it can pass as it is because there are still seats available. If it was text, it wouldn't have.

EDIT: Hold it... Did I actually sent you your Pokémon, Jeremy...?

Wait, you really mean he didn't...
Oh dear.

But no more randomness, please, or at least something random that provides a greater amount of possibility (specific random gym leaders to choose the pokemon, doesn't sound so bad); I think I speak for most of the people who participated this month when I say that none of us were exactly happy with our random pokemon (meloetta, luis, MELOETTA, not klang, meloetta)

Luispipe8 said:
Ice Espeon said:

Hm, no, but it can pass as it is because there are still seats available. If it was text, it wouldn't have.

Yes, here is our PM conversation.

Luispipe8 said:
Jeremy1026 said:
Luispipe8 said:
Your Pokémon for the round:

Gengar! (Random.org loves you, doesn't it? xD)

The best of luck!!

One of my top 5 pokemon, so absolutely!

Haha, can't wait to see the card. ;)

Also, my signup post:

Jeremy1026 said:
I'll give an image entry a go.

Jeremy1026 said:
Luispipe8 said:

Yes, here is our PM conversation.

Luispipe8 said:
Haha, can't wait to see the card. ;)

Also, my signup post:

Jeremy1026 said:
I'll give an image entry a go.

Oh, I see what happened... I forgot to PM IA about your Poké... e.e Ok, let's move on. xD

The amount of screw ups this month is pretty nice :)

Ice Espeon said:
Athena said:

About a week ago (iirc) I suggested a similar thing to Ice Arceus (woo ice alliance yay) with owners Pokemon adapted to become members Pokemon (e.g. Luispipe's Gallade, Drohn's Charizard, Keeper of Night's Cradily etc.). I think this would be a fun thing to do, but even normal canon owners cards would be great still :3

That'd be cool. Already all my CaC entries starting last month have been/will be Keeper's Pokemon anyway though... Guess I'd could ditch that to use another member if we did it that way.

Maybe do a supporter round. Everyone chooses one Gym Leader, and you have to make a card based around them. It can be like the Gym Leader cards in Gen 1 were it is a deviation like Koga's Ninja Trick

Maybe we do a round in which Luispipe won't RNG Pokemon for us.

Ducklett plz

Eron said:
Maybe we do a round in which Luispipe won't RNG Pokemon for us.

Ducklett plz

I won't be even judging next round, so that might happen. xD Which reminds me... IA was supposed to remind this but I guess he hasn't had the time:

Remember I'm not Judging Text-Based for October. That said, we still need a replacement for next month. Those who are interested just PM [smod]Ice Arceus[/smod] and we'll find out soon who will replace me! :D

And also, all of you Text-Fakers: RUN! I'mma beat you all!! xD

There is some serious hate for the randomness, of random.org ey luis hehe. I hate Tauros but meh, get what your given right? :D

Oo! Oo! Can we go a Hoenn theme round in the near future? Possibly November. And a ghost round for Halloween.

bbninjas said:
Oo! Oo! Can we go a Hoenn theme round in the near future? Possibly November. And a ghost round for Halloween.

Hoenn was already made a few months ago. :p And Ghost for Halloween...? Well, it might be a bit too obvious. xD

Luispipe8 said:
bbninjas said:

Hoenn was already made a few months ago. :p And Ghost for Halloween...? Well, it might be a bit too obvious. xD

*throws a tantrum*
Oh well...
The next one will be fun...

Luispipe8 said:
Oh, I see what happened... I forgot to PM IA about your Poké... e.e Ok, let's move on. xD

smh...

We still have a few people who have yet to post their submission. You have approximately five days to get something in OR ELSE. >:-}

Luis already mentioned this, but I'll say it again. We'll need someone to take on text-based judging for next round. If you feel you have the skills and speed to take on the job, please PM me ASAP.

alomomola_cac_by_blui129-d80fdt7.png

You have no idea how much I dislike Alomomola. no idea

But yeah here's my card, I think it's pretty cool. Drop it on your Bench and get free attachments.

Jeremy1026 said:
Blui, does the attack trigger the ability?

Yes it would. You choose the Energy, they pick where it goes, so they do the attaching. Originally the wording of the attack had you choosing, but the idea of the attack was to activate the Ability, so I buffed the damage and gave control back to your opponent to ensure the Ability would go off.

But that implies you're actually going to attack with it :p

Back