PokéBeach Create-A-Card: July 2014 - Legendary (Congrats to the winners!)

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: July 2014 - Legendary

Machamp The Champion said:
Reggie McGigas said:
Solution 3: who actually uses physical burn and poison counters again?

I do...

Same here. They're great for keeping track of all of my Arcanine and Qwilfish effects.

Ice Arceus said:
Vom said:
In for text-based!
[Basic] Arceus EX HP180 [C]
arceus.gif

You may have as many of this card in your deck as you like.

14e49jm.jpg
Multitype
Once during your turn (before your attack) if there are any Energy cards in play or in either player's Discard Pile, you may flip 2 coins. If 1 of them is heads, this Pokémon becomes the type of one Energy card in either player's side of the field. If both of them are heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon' Weakness becomes [C].

[C][C][C] Alpha Blast 120
If you have 3 or more Arceus in play, and each of them is of a different type, discard all Energy of those types attached to all Pokémon in play, except this Pokémon. Then, if 12 or more Energy were discarded this way, shuffle all Basic Energy cardsin each player's Discard Pile back in their owner's deck.

Weakness: [F]x2
Resistance: -
Retreat: [C][C]
When a Pokémon EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

Is that.... Arceus?! =o

You win! :)
YAY! :D lol
PS:luispipe have fun XD

Vom said:
Ice Arceus said:
Is that.... Arceus?! =o

You win! :)

Oh I think I might... But there's also the chance I get a stroke, so it could go either way. XD

[DRG] Zygarde 130 HP
Basic
718.gif

Ability: Aura Break
Any damage done to this Pokémon is reduced by 10 for each Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F][G][C] Land's Wrath - 50+
Discard the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck. This attack does 50 more damage for each Energy card you discarded.

W: [DRG] R: [L] Retreat: [C][C]

It's hypothesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives.​

Luispipe8 said:
Wow, that was fast, KoN. XD

Didnt want anybody else to use Zygarde before me. D:
Also, since I'd be away for Nats over the weekend, I decided to get it finished and not put it off again.

Couldn't decide on its weakness though. Fairy would have made sense too.

Luispipe8 said:
Vom said:

Oh I think I might... But there's also the chance I get a stroke, so it could go either way. XD
u_u I was hoping to ruin your life tonight... I mean, cool XD

I'll be in again please, for text-based!

Ok hopefully this works this time...

Basic Deoxys EX HP180
TCGMind

386.gif

SF-Ability
Psionic Discharge
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may have your opponent draw up to 3 cards. For each card drawn in this way, put 1 damage counter on one of your Pokémon. You may only use 1 Psionic Discharge Ability per turn.

TCGMind
TCGMind
TCGWhite
Psycho Boost 20+
This attack does 20 more damage times the number of cards in your opponent's hand.

weakness
TCGMind
x2 resistance

retreat
TCGWhite
TCGWhite

Pokémon-EX rule
When Pokémon-EX is Knocked Out your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

I've done this on my phone so hopefully it all good...

There are a lot of short posts resurfacing. Just reminding that CAC threads aren't chat rooms.

I got a really cool idea for a drawing and started the sketch this afternoon. It's kind of rough (I'm using a different pencil with a thinner lead and it keeps breaking on me, ugh), but I think it's coming together very nicely and I LOVE the style idea I thought of so I can't wait to finish it. If I get really impatient I might ink and colour tomorrow.

If only I knew how to do this then I would...

Confirming Athena and I are winning image-based again this month

PMJ said:
Confirming Athena and I are winning image-based again this month

In your dreams! Delta and I are a sure shoe-in against this scha-bang!

Jokes aside, best of luck. The whiscash last month was very good, so I expect you'll do equally well this month.

Queen Sylveon said:
If only I knew how to do this then I would...
Just click the "reply" button, and then erase everything except the things in [between these things], and fill the blanks with your card information. (name, hp, attacks, etc) That'll give you basically a mold (?) for your card. (This is what I did last month, I had no idea of how to do it either XD) btw this only works for text-based entries.

Image-based, please! (thats right, i know what stuff means)

Mewtwo150-460407219

pokemonfan723 said:
Image-based, please! (thats right, i know what stuff means)

Mewtwo150-460407219
I'm sorry, pokemonfan723, but as the Image-based judge, I'm unable to accept your entry for a number of reasons...
  • You incorrectly linked from deviantART. In the future, right click on your image and select an option similar to "Copy Image URL." This varies between browsers, but should end in the file type. Normally, such an edit would be fine and merely require a loss of 2 points, but...
  • Your card is missing the Create-a-Card logo. According to the rules, I'm not able to accept entries which don't include one of the four possible logos. I know the reason why you don't have a symbol, though...
  • You are, again, using a card maker. I was able to reproduce your card (sans artwork -- which you didn't give credit for) using only the URL of the Ludicolo you posted last month. Starting this month, we've banned card maker cards from competition.
You've broken two of the rules set by this competition...
Ice Arceus said:
Also, starting this round card makers are officially banned from this contest. These websites kill the creativity aspect of the contest and don't exemplify the skills of the individual that we're looking for.
Ice Arceus said:
Another note, for those entering Image Based you will have to include this logo OR this one on your card or else your entry won’t be accepted. It was designed by the lovely Nekoban Ryo who continuously creates resources for the faking world and faker himself. Alternate Set Symbol #1, Alternate Set Symbol #2
...as well as a rule set by the forum.
Fan Fakes Rules said:
3) Please provide proper credit wherever credit is due. Fake cards, for example, must have the illustrator listed on the card. Fake games must give proper credit to owners of certain skins, packages, and scripts in either the thread or the game itself. Failing to provide credit will result in the content being removed from the thread.
Ultimately, the decision lies with Ice Arceus, but I think it's best you sit out from CaC this round.

Back